Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along (19251 Views)

Twitter User Claims Her Friend's Mother Contracted COVID-19 During Shiloh 2020 / Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by Emeka71(m): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
God please grant me a husband please and give me a miracle as I attend Shiloh this year I must get married embarassed
Send me on e-mail: emi_739@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Emperor4tune:
i think our young ladies should take advantage of this,go and pray now before is too late at least a husband could be found or snatch there by faith
anas09 will be pained grin
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
obembet:
2021 is my year of Turnaround.
or year of double expetancy as usual ,
Go and smoke ur opium in peace cheesy

Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by nuelyoyo(m): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Don't stress God!!! I am here, let's get married
You want to get married to a man like you cheesy

Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin.

And lest we forget, those evening newspaper vendors we are sending from Nairaland, please don't forget to go along with your apple because ya'all will be needing it...

Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
esdeemiami:
Stop ranting and fooling yourself if Dem audit your entire offering I nor sure say e don reach 5k.....since wey you nor dey pay offering hope you build house for space and you dey travel the world as you like

...But if they audit urs is 10million ,while u are still jobless begging online on daily basis!
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by GodwilldoitAmen: 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

If you dont have a back up plan please go and make one O. Na that expectation and faith my Aunty carry go this same Shiloh, the Daddy GO declared her healed, she came back home and died
Back up plan for what
That will never be my portion in Jesus mighty name.i am strong and healthy.get yourself out of my mentions pls
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by Goalnaldo(m): 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
esdeemiami:
Stop ranting and fooling yourself if Dem audit your entire offering I nor sure say e don reach 5k.....since wey you nor dey pay offering hope you build house for space and you dey travel the world as you like

Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by Kennytorio1: 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
God please grant me a husband please and give me a miracle as I attend Shiloh this year I must get married embarassed

chat me up WhatsApp..08162012711 We might be compatible
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by daniboy4545(m): 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Emeka71:
Send me on e-mail: emi_739@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by Goalnaldo(m): 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
yadnus1:
Pls nose mask and hand sanitizer are conspicuously missing in the list,kindly include them dear op.Let endeavour to protect ourselves and others as we come to seek His face.
channel your suggestion to the appropriate authorities or is the op a member of the organising committee?
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by kambili999(f): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
Alkheira:

SEE them evening...... Never mind
so of all the things you could reason out...

Do u even know my age

Some of you just type things because u have phones and data.

God help u
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by elvispzle: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
; grin grin grin
ValCon888:
They forgot to add the most important thing.
Bring your bank account.
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by djon78(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
brexit:
Am glad it will be televised on DSTV platform so that I can watch it in the comfort of my home

This has been my prayer over the years and for me it is an answered prayer

May God bless all the organisers of this program and all the participants, let God use this program to change this country to the glory of His name

Please which channel?
I want to follow up the program
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by iramure(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
your prayer already granted. I am here my dear!
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by kareemkamil(m): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
Another food don ready for criminal Oyedepo
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by unikprince(m): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Shiloh does not add anything to anybody. Even if u stay in your house and pray fervently, believe in your prayers and you will see positive results. Stop being fooled like there is one special god in that so called Shiloh.
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by Finnestgreat: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
obembet:
amen o and me too

Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by janedonez(m): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
God visit me
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by Sirmuel1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
nuelyoyo:
You want to get married to a man like you cheesy

Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by Munzy14(m): 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Agbebakun22:
E don finished... Oya make una go come... Evening newspapers where are you
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by Munzy14(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
obembet:
See them, they av come again, 2020 is your year, today how market?

Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by naijadrivablog: 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
If you are 30-45 and unmarried, what are you waiting for?

Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
ValCon888:
They forgot to add the most important thing.
Bring your bank account.

Stupidity is a curse from the devil.
You have lots of it

You don't bring or carry bank accounts.

You can only give your bank details.

May the Devil leave your Stony heart in Jesus Name.

Can I hear you say Amen? Else you go carry stupidity enter 2021
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by genkins(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Shiloh that God destroyed.na Im one yoruba man use de hammer as church goers no de read bible
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by Jaqenhghar: 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
GodwilldoitAmen:

Back up plan for what
That will never be my portion in Jesus mighty name.i am strong and healthy.get yourself out of my mentions pls
I will not get out of your mentions man. Why are you so scared of the truth? If your faith is that strong you don't have to go anywhere or pay anyone to get your breakthrough. My aunty was like you and she paid with her life. When they were advising her, like you she was busy shouting and asking people to get out. During her funeral I cant remember one church member who came to say sorry.
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by swazydedon(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
shiloh abi? shiloh my foot, big name wey dey kill dog! make i wise some of una up small, una wey no get sense 4 head: money 4 offering no dey d list & na dat one b d pastor target 2 buy private-jet, carry e pikin go school 4 abroad, do belly surgery/body massage 4 e & e wife &, buy a new car in d year 2021. what of u? u & ur own still dey where una dey 4 9ja (d rich gets richer & d poor gets poorer). i pity people wey get heads without brains inside. pastor don plan wetin e wan do with d offering money. what of u, wetin b ur plan? to go see pastor's blazing suit & then use d opportunity take sample/advertise urselves. d way una dey take care of pastors una no dey take care of unaself/family like dat. women respect pastor pass their husband today, women go leave their husband go do night-vigil & na so dem go take vigil everything vigilable & some men dey go self just 2 help dem vigil all d vigilables. no one fools GOD!
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by Jaqenhghar: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
[quote author=obembet post=96853622]2021 is my year of Turnaround.[/quote
abeg dey specific O. Make the turnaround no be like Buhari and APC own. BUhari said he will shock Niggeriaans
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by GodwilldoitAmen: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I will not get out of your mentions man. Why are you so scared of the truth? If your faith is that strong you don't have to go anywhere or pay anyone to get your breakthrough. My aunty was like you and she paid with her life. When they were advising her, like you she was busy shouting and asking people to get out. During her funeral I cant remember one church member who came to say sorry.
I will never end up like your aunty in Jesus name.May God deliver you from the devil tormenting your life.
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by silibaba: 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
obembet:
my sister don't give up on 2020, something can still happen this year, this month, this week, this day, even this evening.

God of 11th hour, oya over to you.

Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by silibaba: 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
UnBanEbenezer:
so you are going to shiloh to look for husband right?

Just be of good character and your man will locate you.

Men will flirt with any girl, but when is time to settle down, sensible and intelligent men will look for a good character to marry.

God no go shame you.
Re: Shiloh 2020: See Things To Bring Along by silibaba: 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
deleyi20:
I have been a Winners Chapel member since 2003 and I can tell you God is doing amazing things in my Life.

Do not miss this Spiritual event for anything. God will reward your efforts in Jesus name Amen

So if there was no shiloh, God won't bless you shey?

Are pagans not receiving blessing?

Four Brain Teasers As We Celebrate Christmas / Bible Verses And Quotes To Encourage You In Trying Times / What Is Your Church Theme For 2018?