Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) (30840 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / Ufot Ebong Saves Armed Robber From Being Killed By Crowd In Uyo. Photos / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2020
If actually he's guilty please he has no business with this earth anymore, allow the dangerous youths to do their justice on him .. Nah so they rob my sister 2m last week same place
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by obonujoker(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2020
eedimo:

This guy sev, U get work so?
Find something meaningful to do with your life mbok.

Preaching the word like righteousness89 does is the most meaningful thing to do in life!
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by adesoro80595: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2020
:Tho Hands join in Hands! The Wicked will not go unpunished!Flee Robbery!Flee any form of unrighteousness!They will cut short your life..bros I get plenty question wey I wan ask u
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by Edwin046(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2020
Lol the guy don check calendar and na only 2weeks remains to Xmas so he gots to do smtin,that bike alone is almost 300k in the market now...the mistake that he made was going to that side of nnewi to rob..security their is so that just a phone call the whole gate will be locked,i trust my brother's in nnewi...3yrs ego they stole my bike inside the church compound while i was busy worshipping my God...after the service nah leg i use go house that day hahahah
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by eluquenson(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2020
The hospital shouldn't treat him well, that eye should just go blind.....robbers don't have mercy
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2020
Swinger60:
I still can't understand why people will go into robbery.

As in making robbery your profession.

na waa

Same way prostitution is taken up as a highly paid profession..

Even men now indulge in it..

Brostitutes�
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2020
Notorious and he's still alive?

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by Longman8: 9:41am On Dec 08, 2020
Meeting your waterloo,good for you.
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by ngoremeka: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2020
Why is he still seeing? They should have destroyed the second eye
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by Vivian16: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2020
Ebonyi people have spoilt Anambra State most of the crimes committed in Anambra State is perpetrated by Ebonyi indegenes.

2 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by Akfrenzy(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2020
bluefilm:
I love that gun
always remember JUNGLE JUSTICE IS REAL
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by Halexgos3(m): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2020
Vivian16:
Ebonyi people have spoilt Anambra State most of the crimes committed in Anambra State is perpetrated by Ebonyi indegenes.
you are right but I wonder what can cause it
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by ejimatic: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2020
ebukajay184:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=734843503824738&id=193724501269977
. When Nigerians beat thieves they become Chinese in appearance..
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by tamunobello: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by zudozz: 11:00am On Dec 08, 2020
He is very lucky that it was nt in Onitsha..He should ve been with his ancestors by now.
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by bethelofficial: 11:00am On Dec 08, 2020
Rent Artificial Grass For Your Upcoming Event from Nigeria's Number One Importers of Artificial Grass.

Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2020
Swinger60:
I still can't understand why people will go into robbery.

As in making robbery your profession.

na waa
to be honest with u may be ur one of them or ur very close person
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2020
Simple 9mm short gun

Good for personal use
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by Hallabee1(m): 11:25am On Dec 08, 2020
Gwagone:
Is that pistol? shocked
na broom

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by eedimo(m): 11:43am On Dec 08, 2020
obonujoker:

Preaching the word like righteousness89 does is the most meaningful thing to do in life!
That I'm not disputing. It's just that you also need to help others as Christ did.
With you using your 24hrs preaching on nairaland how do you intend to be of help to others? Or do you just tell them God would provide?

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by LeitaP: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2020
Unfortunately, it means freedom.
Reason being that, Nigeria police will forget about his case after he pays. They move on with their numerous cases.

It's better he is charged to court immediately.. Probably be remanded in prison till further notice. He robbed with a gun as seen in the pic, he might be jailed eventually or hanged.

angelfallz:

Bail is a right. The fact that you are realised on bail does not mean you are free.
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by Greenback: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
The fool aint handicap,he's well built and yet still decided to engage in anti society activities..what a big fool.
I hate this kind of guys.
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by MrStylish(m): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Gwagone:
Is that pistol? shocked
Abobi
Noo.is sugarcane

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by Swinger60(f): 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
MIGHTYMAN82:
to be honest with u may be ur one of them or ur very close person
It's worrisome that a mightyman born in 1982 can come online to be making a nuisance of himself.

what then is mighty in you?
where then is the man in you,? if you can use your data, come online to be useless.

Did you not feel like a fool when you quoted me just to show your stupidity.
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by speedchariot(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
See English iron�
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by ochiosa(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Why Police rescue di idiot, e nor fit use those heeem useless bodyguard body rescue himself ........ Ololi bu omo ale
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by naija1stnigar(m): 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
lucky thief, the one that was caught after stealing a bike two years ago in Akure was seriously beaten and died inside the police van on his way to the hospital.
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by laiperi: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Police want to make some money out of him before they lock him up for good like Evans.
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
Replacement:
Hardwork pays.. no to robbery
errr... i don't think hardwork pays not, not in these day and age. How many Nigerian crooked politician are hard working?
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by frog12: 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
he had a GUN, so the POLICE should have let things just HAPPEN!
Re: Police Rescue Notorious Armed Robber From Angry Mob In Anambra (Photo) by goodheart02(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
bluefilm:
I love that gun

Baretta is whack. U should be talking of the Walter PPK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Fred Ajudua In Abuja Over Forgery, Land Fraud / Titilola Ayo-Yusuf Is Dead! Tajudeen Yusuf's Wife Dies / Gospel Singer Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.