Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding (44599 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu: Martha Ilorin-based lady volunteers to donate kidney to daughter / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by dre11(m): 6:44am On Dec 08, 2020
THE lawmaker representing Benue South Senatorial District, Abba Morro, last weekend gave out his daughter in marriage.

As he was leaving home for the venue of the wedding, there was traffic jam.

He jumped out of his Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) and called an Okada rider passing by, saying: “Please, take me to the venue of the wedding, I’m getting late.” The commercial motorcyclist stopped and he (senator) mounted the Okada and the rider zoomed off.

https://thenationonlineng.net/senator-rides-okada-to-daughters-wedding/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by MickzyDonald: 6:45am On Dec 08, 2020
I'm just passing by

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by bolaayenimo: 6:46am On Dec 08, 2020
How is this news?

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Charlieluvboy(m): 6:47am On Dec 08, 2020
oh. Does that made him less human, abi we wen dey ride am steady no be human being.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2020
The only reason he enter Okada na because motor nor fit pass the road undecided

178 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Deborah98(f): 6:49am On Dec 08, 2020
Not that bad
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2020
He jumped out of his Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) and called an Okada rider passing by, saying: “Please, take me to the venue of the wedding, I’m getting late.” The commercial motorcyclist stopped and he (senator) mounted the Okada and the rider zoomed off.
No real and good father will ever wants to miss their daughter's/children wedding lailai.
#Respect

Okada saving lives since 1958.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2020
These politicians understand what lazy Nigerians youth what , the okada was not moving, one ASUU striking graduate University snapped it and posted it.

9 Likes

Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by MARKone(m): 6:49am On Dec 08, 2020
So this is news

1 Like

Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by ULOPVQ: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2020
Sight seeing and staunch clout chasing. This is a failed PR to boost his image, the man probably has intentions of running for a juicer position come 2023.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Mikepenny5(m): 6:49am On Dec 08, 2020
Is he not human , why will such make news ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by AfriNotesNEWS: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2020
Forget his and David Mack wrong did to the people of Idoma Land..

What he did is normal .. As a Father to the pride, His present is highly needed live on the wedding..

5 Likes

Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by cluewebhost(m): 6:49am On Dec 08, 2020
So?
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Onlinealaba(m): 6:49am On Dec 08, 2020
Ok I assume this news because a senator is involved but hope the road was smooth and free from pot holes
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Bossontop(m): 6:50am On Dec 08, 2020
undecided

Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Dpharisee: 6:50am On Dec 08, 2020
What a wonderful news, I showed this news to the chicken we are rearing for Christmas and they all became Ostrich.
OP thanks for posting cool

19 Likes

Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Aonkuuse(m): 6:50am On Dec 08, 2020
So what,?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Kingpele(m): 6:50am On Dec 08, 2020
Na human being na ,maybe this op expected him to follow Edo airways...what we celebrate in this country is worrisome.Is it because he is eating our yams that make him a special human being...op be careful

3 Likes

Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 08, 2020
T
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Anaerobi(m): 6:50am On Dec 08, 2020
Lol... How does that help in paying my school fees next month?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Privatepart00: 6:50am On Dec 08, 2020
The mod that brought this to FP is really not feeling fine

3 Likes

Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Okreative4u(m): 6:50am On Dec 08, 2020
Is this a news or what. Wettin concern us with that? Rubbish senator
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2020
OJay360:
The only reason he enter Okada na because motor nor fit pass the road undecided
Learn to read a thread instead of embarrassing yourself and your people online!

As he was leaving home for the venue of the wedding, there was traffic jam.

I don learn work baje! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Godsown0: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2020
I’m coming back
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by GoshenNLA(m): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2020
Bike has been saving lives since 1630....
In another news
Kindly check my signature for high quality jerseys for major clubs and country #StrictlyOriginal
#iSELL #iBRAND
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Solidconceptz(m): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2020
See what we have on front page this early morning... Na wa oh
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by ojun50(m): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2020
So

1 Like

Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by vixpal: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2020
Good one
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by joseph1832(m): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2020
Well judging from how bad the roads are in his senatorial district, dude had no choice. grin
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Whitecoal711: 6:52am On Dec 08, 2020
AND this is news
same way maina bough okada to niger no interference from Boko Haram or the so called custom
see what this people has turned us to
during the peak of the covid pandemic,donor from kind hearted individuals and even from Abacha from the grave, but our leader and the cohorts decide to hoard the salt and indomie, wonder where the money is been warehoused
, one love Nigeria ,we move

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today / Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers / Saleh Abdu Lukat Weds Nana Asmau Mukhtar Shagari - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.