Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding (44596 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu: Martha Ilorin-based lady volunteers to donate kidney to daughter / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by baby124: 7:32am On Dec 08, 2020
Is this not the guy that scammed and killed other peoples children in the name of employment scam? Shameless hegoat.
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by NelJ(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2020
nd so why d pics�
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by bewla(m): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2020
ULOPVQ:
Sight seeing and staunch clout chasing. This is a failed PR to boost his image, the man probably has intentions of running for a juicer position come 2023.
saving cost of fuel and site seeing
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Jabioro: 7:46am On Dec 08, 2020
If it has been same country Boro supposed by be languishing in jail now instead he is still senator.. remember how he killed many youths on immigration palaver
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by annyz: 7:46am On Dec 08, 2020
Comedians every where.
Even politicians are not left out.

These acts are no more news.
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by ULOPVQ: 7:47am On Dec 08, 2020
bewla:
saving cost of fuel and site seeing

grin you really understand this people.

1 Like

Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Thomthom(m): 7:55am On Dec 08, 2020
Photoshop news
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Abid2020(m): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2020
bolaayenimo:
How is this news?
That is Nigeria ��
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Oshokalo: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by tradepunter: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2020
I love Nigerians, you can never fool Nigerians...

Forget the insults and the mess the country is in, the intelligence of Nigerians are on average higher than most developed nations.

Just imagine Nigeria a world power nation with fairness, justice and equity for all... CIA, SVR OR MOSSAD won't have any thing on us..

It pains my soul seeing such raw minds and talents are let to lay wasted...

A shocker was when I met a Nigerian who's a linguist in the Russian government... I knew what her job really was without even probing further..

1 Like

Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by richmondefosa(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2020
This news has brought down the price of rice to N3,500. angry
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by MakeMoves: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2020
Oh, with his photographer?
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Anaerobi(m): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2020
potent5:
Sorry abeg.
Lol.... 9ja hard.
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by SeunNotOwner: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2020
OJay360:
The only reason he enter Okada na because motor nor fit pass the road undecided

That's not an Okada, the Motorcycle is brandnew, no Number plate, look at the tires

Wicked man that conducted scam recruitment
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by lucky4west: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2020
it shows he is comfortable and safe at home...i know him personally and that is my town ugbokolo 4life....carry on sir
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Gavel(m): 8:53am On Dec 08, 2020
supportnija:
These politicians understand what lazy Nigerians youth what , the okada was not moving, one ASUU striking graduate University snapped it and posted it.

I took another look at the wheels and noticed the spoke wasn't spinning when this pix was taken. It means they were posing for the camera in the middle of the road and without traffic. Politrickcians
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Wade501: 9:20am On Dec 08, 2020
Hold up for Otukpo abi ugbokolo.... Make una lie small small abeg.All dis is just for show.
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by AsawanaDgreat: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2020
Oga you can't fool us
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2020
A rejected stone has now become the cornerstone.

This is same Okada that NASS said that should phased out from plying major roads now rescued Senator Abba Morro to hasten/ferry him to his daughter wedding.
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Blackdisciple(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2020
Rubbish he thinks she will clap for him
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by ogubolokento(m): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Okada man your day is blest
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Bakin3(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
We construct Bio (Modern Sockaway)

The advantages of Bio Digester toilet are as follows:
No Dislodging of Human Waste
It's eco-friendly
No foul smell
Needs only a small space
Suitable for any soil condition
No contamination of groundwater etc

Check my signature.
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by seunfape(m): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
My 2000 naira for immigration registration.
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by ivandragon: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
So what?

It doesn't make him humble or any less a failure to his constituency...
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
nigerians ride on Okada everyday of their lives, What is the different between them and this thief? Oh! i forgot, he is a crooked politician.
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by remele2(f): 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Diz one no be okada..... Nylon stin dey am... Make he nter original okada, and come back for my real comment.
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by ogmask: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

No real and good father will ever wants to miss their daughter's/children wedding lailai.
#Respect

Okada saving lives since 1958.

All dis politicians sef... I believe even as he dey rush to the venue he go still collect change from the okada man.
Their 1kobo nor dey fall.
Re: Abba Morro Rides Okada To Daughter’s Wedding by shallar1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
They should help him save this picture for future, just in case he becomes the Governor and try to ban the Okada riders, then we tell him how he was saved then. Gbam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Storms Delta State In Style, Supporters Hail Him (Photos) / Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate / Ogun State At 40: List Of Dignitaries From Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.