Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution (442 Views)

Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution by ndbest650: 7:58am On Dec 08, 2020
Admin. Please post this to the front page, so as to get enough viewers. I would try to Bea's brief as possible and please ignore my grammar, as I'm not in the right state of mind typing this.

From my childhood up to my present age, I have been faced with a rare disease, which appears to be progressive and degenerative with time. with the symptoms been mild from my childhood, but as I grew up they became chronic. The symptoms appear to affect the entire nervous systems (i.e, the central, the peripheral, the autonomic, and the sensory nervous systems).

The symptoms, not limited to the following are:
1. Diarrhea alternating with constipation
2. Burning sensations with electric shock and flashes kind of feelings.
3. Chest pain, shortness of breath and palpitations.
4. Severe body pain and difficulty walking.
5. Cognitive impairment and brain fog.
6. Blurry vision.
7. Intolerant to cold and heat.
8. Nausea and metallic tastes.

For the past 7 years in which the symptoms became chronic, I have visited many hospitals in which I was told to carry out a number of diagnosis. Some of the diagnosis include:
1. Blood tests
3. Stool culture
3. Chest X-ray
4. Ultrasound
5. Endoscopy
6. Colonoscopy
7. Ct scan of the brain
8. MRI, etc.

with those diagnosis done, nothing specific has been detected as been the root cause of these. So the doctors resulted to treating me symptomatically. The drugs sometimes seem to alleviate the symptoms, but at a point , they become resistant to the drugs.

I have been on a research since, and like a month ago, I came across a disease called FAMILIAL DYSAUTONOMIA. This disease captures my condition. However, the problem seem to be that; the doctors don't a have a clear knowledge of it, the disease is rare and i s not common to our people but a Jewish tribe, and there is no known cure for it presently.

with this, I am mentally, psychologically, emotionally and physically depressed. So family, I need your medical advice, suggestions, and most importantly your prayers to enable over come this challenge. IT IS SUICIDAL HELP ME PLEASE.
Re: A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution by Draydd: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2020
Naira Marley latest bangers live;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVdayWarxbA
Re: A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution by MercyNMighty: 8:09am On Dec 08, 2020
May you find healing
Re: A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution by GogetterMD(m): 8:17am On Dec 08, 2020
Ashkenazi Jews seem to usually have a high prevalence of such familial and autoimmune conditions.

Has anyone ever evaluated/screened you for autoimmune conditions?
Re: A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution by ndbest650: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2020
GogetterMD:
Ashkenazi Jews seem to usually have a high prevalence of such familial and autoimmune conditions.

Has anyone ever evaluated/screened you for autoimmune conditions?
No one yet. I have been making contact to see a geneticist for proper screening. Please you can recommend for me, I'm from ebonyi state. I need help as a matter of urgency.
Re: A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution by ndbest650: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2020
MercyNMighty post=96846
408:

May you find healing
Thank you. May God answer our prayers
Re: A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution by Restroom: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2020
Sorry about this..... See why not try black seed oil for your situation... It's good for immune boosting and activivation of b of the systems. Take it daily
Re: A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution by Restroom: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2020
If u have the means too, get Ozone oil and take. Get pi cup from Longrich, those things will improve your health.
Re: A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution by GogetterMD(m): 8:53am On Dec 08, 2020
ndbest650:

No one yet. I have been making contact to see a geneticist for proper screening. Please you can recommend for me, I'm from ebonyi state. I need help as a matter of urgency.
Start from seeing a rheumatologist first. Autoimmune diseases is their forte. If they need to refer you for genetic screening (which I doubt), they'd so so. Don't waste your money going to a geneticist first of all.
I don't know much about Ebonyi, so I wouldn't know if there's a rheumatologist in the state teaching hospital. There's a professor of rheumatology in Lagos State University Teaching Hospital though (LASUTH)
Re: A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution by ndbest650: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2020
Restroom:
Sorry about this..... See why not try black seed oil for your situation... It's good for immune boosting and activivation of b of the systems. Take it daily
Thank you. But what is utmost now is to detect what it is, before taking medications. Why I feel so is because I have taken a lot of medications, yet the did not scratch the sickness.
Re: A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution by ndbest650: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2020
Restroom:
It appears I'm no longer open to supplements again, because I have taken a lot of them and nothing worked.
Re: A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution by ndbest650: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2020
Restroom:
If u have the means too, get Ozone oil and take. Get pi cup from Longrich, those things will improve your health.
Thank you. I thank is better to take what they call phosphate chose fine based on my researches
Re: A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution by Restroom: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2020
ndbest650:

Thank you. But what is utmost now is to detect what it is, before taking medications. Why I feel so is because I have taken a lot of medications, yet the did not scratch the sickness.

Black seed oil do research on it... It is natural and helps with nerves, autoimmune diseases and cancer. It will revive ur system.... Find it in a pharmacy bro and be positive....
Re: A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution by ndbest650: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2020
Restroom:

Black seed oil do research on it... It is natural and helps with nerves, autoimmune diseases and cancer. It will revive ur system.... Find it in a pharmacy bro and be positive....
Thank you
Re: A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution by niyilolawa34798: 10:46am On Dec 08, 2020
Ashkenazi Jews seem to usually have a high prevalence of such familial and autoimmune conditions.Has anyone ever evaluated/screened you for autoimmune conditions?
Re: A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution by wealthinfos(m): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
ndbest650:

Admin. Please post this to the front page, so as to get enough viewers. I would try to Bea's brief as possible and please ignore my grammar, as I'm not in the right state of mind typing this.

From my childhood up to my present age, I have been faced with a rare disease, which appears to be progressive and degenerative with time. with the symptoms been mild from my childhood, but as I grew up they became chronic. The symptoms appear to affect the entire nervous systems (i.e, the central, the peripheral, the autonomic, and the sensory nervous systems).

6. Blurry vision.

For the past 7 years in which the symptoms became chronic, I have visited many hospitals in which I was told to carry out a number of diagnosis. Some of the diagnosis include:
1. Blood tests
3. Stool culture
3. Chest X-ray
4. Ultrasound
5. Endoscopy
6. Colonoscopy
7. Ct scan of the brain
8. MRI, etc.

with those diagnosis done, nothing specific has been detected as been the root cause of these. So the doctors resulted to treating me symptomatically. The drugs sometimes seem to alleviate the symptoms, but at a point , they become resistant to the drugs.

I have been on a research since, and like a month ago, I came across a disease called FAMILIAL DYSAUTONOMIA. This disease captures my condition. However, the problem seem to be that; the doctors don't a have a clear knowledge of it, the disease is rare and i s not common to our people but a Jewish tribe, and there is no known cure for it presently.

with this, I am mentally, psychologically, emotionally and physically depressed. So family, I need your medical advice, suggestions, and most importantly your prayers to enable over come this challenge. IT IS SUICIDAL HELP ME PLEASE.

Divine healing for you in Jesus name!
Re: A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution by studentofTruth: 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2021
ndbest650:

6. Blurry vision.

1. Blood tests
3. Stool culture
3. Chest X-ray
4. Ultrasound
5. Endoscopy
6. Colonoscopy
7. Ct scan of the brain
8. MRI, etc.

I suspect multiple sclerosis. Please DM.

(1) (Reply)

FOR MEN : Suffering From Low Sperm Count / Watery Sperm?, Do This Everyday / 3 Secrets To Prevent So Many Diseases: Eat Right, Exercise And Get Quality Sleep / Men With These Habits Should Be Mindful Of Prostatitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.