Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

I Can't Pay For Facebook Advertisement ~ HELP!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can't Pay For Facebook Advertisement ~ HELP!!! (505 Views)

“I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) / Paypal Withdraws Support For Facebook’s Libra Cryptocurrency (photos) / How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Pay For Facebook Advertisement ~ HELP!!! by david102(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2020
I have been running ads on Facebook for some time now and I use "PayU" payment method as a means of payments for my ads.

The mode of payment has been changed now, I don't know if the problem is with FACEBOOK or my bank. The new way of payment now is just to input your card details and you get debited directly from your bank account.

Now the problem is the GTB master card I am using is not working. Facebook could not debit me for the ad. I run previously.

Please those of you that run FB ads how did you do it. What am I not getting right. Please help a Nigerian Youth trying to make a living.
Re: I Can't Pay For Facebook Advertisement ~ HELP!!! by juliusijidola: 10:21am On Dec 08, 2020
david102:
I have been running ads on Facebook for some time now and I use "PayU" payment method as a means of payments for my ads.

The mode of payment has been changed now, I don't know if the problem is with FACEBOOK or my bank. The new way of payment now is just to input your card details and you get debited directly from your bank account.

Now the problem is the GTB master card I am using is not working. Facebook could not debit me for the ad. I run previously.

Please those of you that run FB ads how did you do it. What am I not getting right. Please help a Nigerian Youth trying to make a living.

Contact your bank and ask them to allow payment from facebook
Re: I Can't Pay For Facebook Advertisement ~ HELP!!! by david102(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2020
juliusijidola:
Contact your bank and ask them to allow payment from facebook
Thanks
Re: I Can't Pay For Facebook Advertisement ~ HELP!!! by juliusijidola: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2020
david102:

Thanks
you're welcome smiley
Re: I Can't Pay For Facebook Advertisement ~ HELP!!! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
david102:

Thanks

Please if this option works kindly come here and share,I'm having the same challenge

(1) (Reply)

S / UYO Relaxation Centre / Agsmeis Cbn Loan Training @accredited Edi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.