Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo (45790 Views)

Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Toosure70: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2020
PoliticalHunter:
And why is this news? angry
is for the children of God not you.
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2020
Heavenly church now depend on worldly court for survival. Scammers
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Ejlove4u(m): 11:03am On Dec 08, 2020
good morning my nairalanders please I need your help. I'm not asking for financial help but support. I applied for Navy and I was shortlisted for the exams. you know how things are done in Nigeria via nepotism. please I need help with this name for me to make it. I really need the job EMMANUEL FREDRICK UBI is the name 07086506783 MY number..... I will really appreciate it from any of my brothers on Nairaland
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Hallabee1(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2020
ProsperoTrading:
Great News and great victory. To God be the glory.

Are you coming to Shiloh 2020

cant make it down there cus of work but i have the app to watch it on my phone
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by golddare: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2020
HigherEd:
Breaking News!!!

After 16 Years, Ghanaian Appeal Court Returns Headquarter to Oyedepo’s Winners’ Chapel as Bishop Adjeman Ordered to Render Account to his Former Employers.

After over 16 years of the rebellion in Ghana by Bishop George Adjeman formerly of the Living Faith Church Worldwide aka Winners’ Chapel International, judgement has been delivered by the Ghana Court of Appeal in favour of the Winners’ Chapel founded and led by Bishop David Oyedepo.

According to the Judgment delivered on 30th November 2020, all properties in possession of Winners’ Chapel, (led by Bishop Adjeman) Ghana to be returned to the Church (Oyedepo led Winners Chapel International-WCI)
WCI is also to have exclusive use of the name of Winners Chapel. Additionally, the Registrar General is to delete Adjeman’s name from the Register of Companies while Adjeman is to account to WCI for the use of any of Its properties from 2004 to date and pay any amounts due WCI with interest. To God be all the Glory.

The full complement of the Court of Appeal judgment in the Adjeman case is ready and in the custody of Church Gist. We will give full details later in order to help glorify God for the victory.
God has given a huge testimony after 16 years of litigation. To Him ALONE be all the glory.

The summary of the judgment and the consequential reliefs granted are:

1. The judgment of the trial high court is reversed.

2. All properties acquired or funded by the Church a.k.a. Winners Chapel International (1st and 2nd Plaintiffs) are the Church’s bona fide properties.

3. The Church is entitled to recover its properties at East Legon, No. 16 Otublohum Road, Industrial Area, all places of worship and items of worship of the Church occupied by Adjeman and Winners Chapel Ghana.

4. The Registrar General is to delete the names of Adjeman and the Defendants from its records as directors and subscribers of Winners Chapel and restore the names of the Church and its directors and subscribers in their stead.

5. Adjeman is to render an account of his stewardship to the Church from 16/01/2004 to date and pay any moneys due the Church with interest at the prevailing commercial bank interest rate.

6. The Church is entitled to the exclusive use of the name “Winners’ Chapel and Adjeman and the other Defendants are injuncted in perpetuity from using the name.

The case was conducted by Thaddeus Sory and Pst Nii Amassah Kotey who unfortunately passed on to glory a few days before judgment was given. Thanks be to God for crowning their efforts with success.

The High Court had earlier given judgement in favour of the Bishop George Adjeman led group in 2017. It is expected that Bishop Adjeman would appeal the case to the Supreme Court of Ghana which is the highest judicial body in Ghana.

https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/2274908559319669/

This man don enter gbese.
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by etrouble: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2020
So "men og God" also dragged themselves to the Courts of men to be judged? I thoughts they should leave judgement for God nah. Several fraudsters, one religion, Christianity.

Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by unseencare: 11:05am On Dec 08, 2020
Pagerbird is empowering entrepreneurs with free business websites

Categories:
• Product Sales
• Service Promotions
• Event Promotions
• Ecommerce Services
• Weblink Promotions
• Hotel & Eatery Services

Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Skyfly007: 11:06am On Dec 08, 2020
obembet:
What God can not do does not exist
NSPPD# streams of joy# smiley

Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Hallabee1(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2020
PoliticalHunter:
And why is this news? angry
is like something is wrong with...you better go Shiloh for deliverance ...
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Ironi: 11:06am On Dec 08, 2020
Dobodobo04:
I’m sure people would rush to say thank God, bla bla

Let’s thank Ghanaian justice, which was is at work.

Quarrels and dispute ought to be settled in court, and fortifying African institutions should be the new model.

Exactly my sentiments, shows how fairness is played in Ghana, can you say same of Nigeria .??

A big indicator of how and why laws work in Ghana!

If this were to be happening in Nigeria and the tables were turned , everybody including the government will be supporting the Nigerian especially his tribesmen.

The Nigerian sense of right and fairness does not exist, a huge reason why Nigerians are typically lawless !!

Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by edoairways: 11:07am On Dec 08, 2020
emeijeh:
The Ghanaian bishop no get sense?
Well, na God put pepper for im nyash

Pepper dem, according to Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, the comedian prophet cheesy
You follow that prophet?
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Hallabee1(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2020
samuel19222:
after those years

Dell Inspiron 10 mini for sale at a cheap price
check my signature man....am interested
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by genkins(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2020
bazzyblings:
GodOfShiloh

Shiloh that God destroyed?
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Bobowest(m): 11:09am On Dec 08, 2020
ProsperoTrading:
Great News and great victory. To God be the glory.

Are you coming to Shiloh 2020

When is Shiloh 2020 coming up??
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Hoelujohn: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Awesome! Beautiful ! Gracious News!
This Matter has been a long one.
If I remember clearly! I was in 200 level when this Matter began!

The Steps of a Good Man are Ordered by the LORD!
To GOD BE The Glory!
What if its a judgement paid for ?
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by edoairways: 11:11am On Dec 08, 2020
Hallabee1:

cant make it down there cus of work but i have the [b]app to watch it on m[/b]y phone
What is the name?
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Hallabee1(m): 11:18am On Dec 08, 2020
edoairways:

What is the name?

go on play store and search for 'winners world'..from there you watch it live...Sunday, Wednesday and ...just any program about winners live
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Perfecttouchade: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 08, 2020
Crooked pastor, he bribe the ghanian courts, African courts are shit and useless, pay them and they rule in your favour.

The highest bidder gets justice in Africa.
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Nyanabo(m): 11:20am On Dec 08, 2020
Glory to GOD. make sure to attend Shiloh 2020 for your TURNAROUND ENCOUNTER. Starting Today 7Pm to 10Pm
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by yusluvad(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2020
Bobowest:

When is Shiloh 2020 coming up??
Today
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by odaniel1(m): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2020
I remember this case as far back as 02/03. I remember looking at the daughter with huge contempt at school assemblies as I found it appalling even at that age to be rebellious to your Leader to the extent of taking over his structures. Build yours if you think you can do better. Many of the other bishops who separated amicably are doing well now. It doesn't pay to bite the hand that feeds. Never!

Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by maste: 11:34am On Dec 08, 2020
Mankind is confused. It's just the Babylon trend. Why take over another man's mission. Where is your God given vision? Shame on the Ghanaian guy. So apt that his country men rose up against him.

Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by zoedew: 11:38am On Dec 08, 2020
Hey!
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by GodwilldoitAmen: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2020
Hallabee1:

cant make it down there cus of work but i have the app to watch it on my phone

Hello,please I am interested in the app to watch Shiloh.can you let me know the app and how to download please? Thanks.

Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by gobuchinny: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Fussion1000:
Work of God or work for man

Fighting over winning souls. How is it possible? May God help us from business men.

Only sensible comment here. God will save us indeed
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by hanyechukwu88981: 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
Rent Artificial Grass For Your Upcoming Event from Nigeria's Number One Importers of Artificial Grass.
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by obonujoker(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
Bishop Oyedepo is a man of grace!
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Hallabee1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
GodwilldoitAmen:

Hello,please I am interested in the app to watch Shiloh.can you let me know the app and how to download please? Thanks.

google play store or apple store... search 'winners world' you will the winners logo, then you download it
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by juman(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Very good news.

I believe the supreme court will go in the same direction as appeal court.

Bishop Adjeman tried to steal the church from the rightful owner(WCI).
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Wizzzzmike: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dpharisee:
Imagine Ghana man trying to play on Naija man intelligence.
Very soon their Govt will announce $1m as deposit for a Nigerian to operate a church in Ghana, na jealousy be their problem.
If we want to deal with Ghana na just to ban all Alomo bitters consumed in Lagos state coming from Ghana and it will hit their economy

You think ur making sense lol...with correct judiciary system and not a corrupt judge the Nigerians won. Do you know why Ghana attracting foreign investment dude judiciary play a big role in that...wish you say same to Nigeria system

Most RCCG Regional Pastors Are Yorubas. In Christendom Is This Right? / “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads / Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant