Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo (45755 Views)

Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by YorubaKinging: 10:25am On Dec 08, 2020
The deceived

Righteousness89:
Awesome! Beautiful ! Gracious News!
This Matter has been a long one.
If I remember clearly! I was in 200 level when this Matter began!

The Steps of a Good Man is Ordered by the LORD!
To GOD BE The Glory!
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by HuncleDee: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2020
Its really funny, because this is the same way bishop Oyedepo became the head of living Faith. For those who wants to argue, go and ask about this church in kaduna... "First Living Faith Church". These are the history they wont tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by costandi(m): 10:28am On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

To GOD BE The Glory!
200L in 2000. Righteousness is in his 40s o. Mr Righteousness, why you come dey spend this kind time to NL?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by samuel19222(m): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
but price idiot

Na 27k sir
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by wman(m): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by idoksman: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2020
GOOD JUDGEMENT. THE MAN SHOULD HAVE FIND HIS OWN CHURCH NOW.
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by modsAREuselesss: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2020
samuel19222:

Na 27k sir
sorry foe the insult my guy, just work up from the wrong part of the bed. everything dey vex me
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Athemisia: 10:33am On Dec 08, 2020
All I can see here man, is just business man...
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by RioCarputo(m): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2020
This happened today as Shiloh 2020 Tagged "Turnaround Encounter" starts today.
God of Shiloh truly exist. see you in Shiloh today by 7pm.Gloryyyyyyyyyy.
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by josite: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2020
Was adjeman not the Bishop' s pa?

When money , power and sex are involved expect a change in loyalty.
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by BruncleZuma: 10:35am On Dec 08, 2020
Business is Business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by samuel19222(m): 10:35am On Dec 08, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
sorry foe the insult my guy, just work up from the wrong part of the bed. everything dey vex me

Lol, I no vex on top e insult
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by islamicpenis: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2020
HuncleDee:
Its really funny, because this is the same way bishop Oyedepo became the head of living Faith. For those who wants to argue, go and ask about this church in kaduna... "First Living Faith Church". These are the history they wont tell you
asa
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by lebete3000: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

To GOD BE The Glory!

i was in 100Level then, 2004.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Palado4u(m): 10:37am On Dec 08, 2020
Why will the church take the matter to the law court in the first place? Are they not serving the same LORD JESUS CHRIST?
Has churches become something else in as much that they take themselves before a worldly court.
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by iamJ(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2020
Dem dey settle God matter for court cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by segun18(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

To GOD BE The Glory!

Yes the case has been on for quite a while

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by sonsomegrigbo: 10:40am On Dec 08, 2020
ProsperoTrading:
Great News and great victory. To God be the glory.

Are you coming to Shiloh 2020

ỌMỌ it must be attended! Babe dey there pass redeem. After mfm, na shilo dey follow for good babes. Fresh punna all year round
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by IBNDIEGO: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2020
Dpharisee:
Imagine Ghana man trying to play on Naija man intelligence.
Very soon their Govt will announce $1m as deposit for a Nigerian to operate a church in Ghana, na jealousy be their problem.
If we want to deal with Ghana na just to ban all Alomo bitters consumed in Lagos state coming from Ghana and it will hit their economy
alomo no dey rain as before na action bitters.
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by lebete3000: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....very good
All these low budget ass noisy neighbors of ours think they can fuckkk with us and go scot free ...
Let me increase the volume so that south Africa will hear it

Ogbeni you don old o
2004 for year two or rather for 200 level?
If nor be say you dey dirsturb, miss yarn or talk anyhow about jesus and end time ehnnn
I for dey respect this your old age...
Anyway...tuale baba

It means you must actually be a very young person then...
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Toktee(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2020
Very soon the Ismealites will invade the thread with hate...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2020
Neeqp17:
IF you are looking for the best smart contract that's based on BITCOIN to join, then look no further.

This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services that is widely trusted to pay massive profits 15% weekly with highest levels of service, security, and support.

The platform that gives opportunity to make extra money at the comfort of your home..

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B
Bitcoin does not have a smart contract. ......ode.. take your scam elsewhere
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Sweetnesstwins: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2020
Turnaround Encounters
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by NightHawke: 10:50am On Dec 08, 2020
Item 5 on that list by the writer is asking for refund at prevailing commercial bank rates. Hmm, the church today is indeed a business place.
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by habymi: 10:53am On Dec 08, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=96849028]Awesome! Beautiful ! Gracious News!

To GOD BE The Glory!
[/quote
]
u were in 200l sixteen years ago waow
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by daleehat: 10:54am On Dec 08, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Chaaaiiiiii......see lucrative business here
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Righteousness89(m): 10:56am On Dec 08, 2020
lebete3000:

i was in 100Level then, 2004.

You are an Eagle of 2003..

You are Blessed!
Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by bethelofficial: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2020
Rent Artificial Grass For Your Upcoming Event from Nigeria's Number One Importers of Artificial Grass.

Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Amhappy(f): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2020
Congratulation to Winners and Bishop Oyedepo. I tap into this blessing to recover all that was unjustly taken from me.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by lastchild: 10:58am On Dec 08, 2020
when it comes to things of God, people tends to use the same strategy they use in business to run it

that's how a certain pastor rushed and broke out from a church that sent him to theology school, made him a pastor, he broke out to start up his own without asking God for directions

just because when he preaches, people shouts "ride on sir, ride on sir" he then thought he was the reason the church was growing, he thought he could leave with all the members

though he left and the members followed him but few months down the line, they realized something was missing, they all went back to their former daddy, leaving their new daddy with only 6 members

suddenly, he went the wrong way and started giving prophecy of calling people's phone number, the power he collected kept fluctuating till he got tired and left Nigeria to Malaysia to become a yahoo boy

what am I saying? you may be succeeding without knowing that you are hiding under the grace of your boss to do wonders

if oyedepo didn't start that church in Ghana, did that man think he would have grown that church on his own just like he thought

always check your calling before you answer

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo by Rutherford2019: 10:59am On Dec 08, 2020
It's wrong and sin for Christians to go to court for Christian matters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’ / Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. / “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.