Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading (2439 Views)

LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k / How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh / Free High Frequency Trading(hft) Training On Vandera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2020
Life is all about a choice.
You can choose to be poor as you would also choose to be rich and the decision is yours.

I only want to do this because information as they say, is power.
High frequency trading(HFT) has successfully quell my wants for job and I'm now planning setting my own business that will be employing people to work for me in the nearest possibly time.

Have been trading on vandera for over 5 months now and I can successfully say, I'm paying myself 200k every month, which kind job will give me such money easily in the country now? The great news is that as I reinvest, I also increase my monthly profit, though I start with small capital but I'm happy where I am today.

What you need is a smart phone or computer with data and every blessed day, you trade on a given signal and every 24 hours your capital and profit will drop.
Then you repeat again next day.

If you are interested, you can WhatsApp me on 07010261010 and I will put you through.

As I said earlier, to be poor and to be rich is a choice.

Below are my successful trades
[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by SamuelLoch: 11:32am On Dec 08, 2020
2simple:
Life is all about a choice.
You can choose to be poor as you would also choose to be rich and the decision is yours.

I only want to do this because information as they say, is power.
High frequency trading(HFT) has successfully quell my wants for job and I'm now planning setting my own business that will be employing people to work for me in the nearest possibly time.

Have been trading on vandera for over 5 months now and I can successfully say, I'm paying myself 200k every month, which kind job will give me such money easily in the country now? The great news is that as I reinvest, I also increase my monthly profit, though I start with small capital but I'm happy where I am today.

What you need is a smart phone or computer with data and every blessed day, you trade on a given signal and every 24 hours your capital and profit will drop.
Then you repeat again next day.

If you are interested, you can WhatsApp me on 07010261010 and I will put you through.

As I said earlier, to be poor and to be rich is a choice.

Below are my successful trades
[color=#006600][/color]

Hello,
I went through your post. I just need to hear some things from you.
I saw $0.8 on the "Profit" column on a trade of $100, how come?
How much is the minimum capital?
Do you only trade on stocks?
Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2020
SamuelLoch:

Hello,
Thank you for finding time to write.

Every $100 earn you $0.8 a day and the least trade is $100.

We have $100 level, $500 and $5000 level.
No. we trade on crypto signals, forex and stocks stocks also.

Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 11:53am On Dec 08, 2020
SamuelLoch:

Hello,

Every trade on $100 gives $0.8 in 24 hours
And the minimum capital is $100.
We have $100, $500 and $5000 level.
We trade also on crypto signals,forex signals and stock signals but I like trading on stocks.

Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2020
From 1/01/2021, I will be dropping free daily high frequency trading signals for my referrals on Vandera, so kindly follow up my update but do confirm before you trade incase[color=#990000][/color] signals changes or you call me if it changes for a proper signals.

Make sure you always trade on strong buy signals for stock.

On forex, buy or strong buy signals.

On cryptocurrencies buy or strong buy signals.

Or you chat me on telegram 07010261010.
Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
This is no joke, Vandera is the only trusted High Frequency Trading platform right now.

Below is my first referral from Nairaland after reading my post and he decided to try. He signed up yesterday through my referral and got funded through E-pin at the cost of #43k per $100.

He found his account with $700(#301k) and got his pin. He has already started Trading today.

Big trust my good friend Captain![color=#006600][/color]

#VanderaIsTheJobYouAreLookingFor

Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
Vandera certificate of incorporation with the UK government.

[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2021
Your doubt doesn't stop me from making my money.

You're simply confused because you don't have plans for life.

My personal Target is $150,000 before September 2021.

Stop chatting me up if you're unserious type, I'm always a very busy person. wink

1 Share

Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
FREE HIGH FREQUENCY TRADING SEMINAR ON VANDERA!!!

I have made myself available to offer free High Frequency Trading seminar on Vandera for people who are up to 10 in number and upward in the location provided by them.

You'll learn how to analyze your own signals and copy your signals, free account registration, funding of account through Vandera accredited E-pin vendor and you'll be added into our main telegram[color=#000099][/color] group for further informations and mentorship.

Group of people that are ready should call now and book for their seminar.

07010261010( Whatsapp/telegram and calls)
Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
If you don't see me often doesn't mean I'm gone, it simply means I'm so concentrated making my dollars with Vandera.

Those of you who has joined me Trading in Vandera via my post here, I want to say congratulations and in no distance time you will be counting in millions.

The bad side is that you would have been a registered members of Nairaland to tell the onlookers what they missed and how simple it is with High Frequency Trading in Vandera[color=#006600][/color].

Continue waiting let us continue making our money.

Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 4:28am On Jan 21, 2021
Don't sit on the fence, with FG contemplating on a second lockdown, you can be making money while at home with high frequency Trading in Vandera.

Join us and make cool dollars for yourself and family.

07010261010: Whatsapp, telegram and calls.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by nigeriagospel(m): 8:35am On Jan 21, 2021
You're very correct, I'm trading too, though I started with just $100
Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by DEGREE2466(m): 9:44am On Jan 21, 2021
nigeriagospel:

Seriously?
Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2021
nigeriagospel:

Are you Trading ur HFT on Vandera platform?
If yes, search 07010261010 on telegram to add you up in our bigger group for more funds.
Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 11:02am On Jan 21, 2021
Even the Bible has told us we should invest in foreign trade for one of these days we[color=#006600][/color] will make a PROFIT.

Read Ecclesiastes 11:1.

We are the wise men of the later days, we're on track biblically!

Are you still doubting HFT on Vandera?

07010261010: telegram, Whatsapp or call let me put you through

1 Share

Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2021
Hello everyone,

With what our dear country is turning to, and the condition we found ourselves, it is of great concern we look inward and start investment that will add some cash into our bank account.

Waiting for job in Nigeria is like waiting for ever.

Our government has failed us, so it left for us to use our head instead of our minds.

Age don't lie, it's a pity we know our age and u're still hoping on hope.

I bet you, if you join me in Vandera, by the end of this year, you'll even cancel plan of working for somebody and work for yourself.

Indicate interest let me school you through and add you in our Telegram group till when u're convinced, you can now decide to trade, but I bet you'll not forget me with this kind gesture and opportunity exposing to you.

07010261010: Whatsapp, telegram and calls.
Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2021
Good day Nigerians and the world at large.

It is my desire to let you know this investment opportunity that has turned many to millionaires already and you too can make it if you decide today.

High Frequency Trading is the next big thing currently making people rich, and it take milliseconds to complete a trade and you make a profit for that day and do again next day.

I have present myself free of charge, to let you know all what it requires to be a successful high frequency trader in Vandera.

To qualify for the training, register on Vandera through my link https://vandera.io/register/Kongerf. When you're done, send ur username and ur Whatsapp number to me through my Whatsapp on 07010261010.

Remember, only 10 persons per a training section of 5 days.

Time and days will be decided when the number (10) is met.

Don't forget, information is power.

For you not making it doesn't mean others are not, you need the right information.

Even in the lockdown, we're making cool dollars.

See you in there in the training!
Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 10:32am On Jan 30, 2021
Complaining of hardship, no money, no job, no business?

We in Vandera are smiling to the bank everyday.

We make in dollars, convert and withdraw in Naira.

High Frequently Trading in Vandera is just what you need.

07010261010: WhatsApp, telegram or call.

I'm always ready to assist!
Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
VANDERA 101

1. CRYPTO SIGNALS; you trade STRONG BUY or BUY only.

2. FOREX SIGNALS; you trade STRONG BUY or BUY only

3. TRADING SIGNALS(STOCKS); you only trade on STRONG BUY SIGNALS.
Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
VANDERA 101

IDENTIFYING SIGNALS

1. CRYPTO SIGNALS; these are cryptocurrencies. It names may end with coin, token, network, trade etc. EXAMPLES are; Bitcoin, kyber network, Dogecoin etc.

2. FOREX SIGNALS; these are foreign exchanges. It normally comes with 6 letters or 3 letters/ and another 3 letters. EXAMPLES are CHEJPY, GBP/JPY, EUT/TRY etc. These letters are all in Capital letters.

3. TRADING OR STOCK SIGNALS; these are sometimes in company names. EXAMPLES are Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Sales force.

07010261010: WhatsApp, telegram or call

I'm ever ready to put you through.

Start making money today!
Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 7:06am On Feb 01, 2021
This is one of my newbies Vandera account making steady weekly withdrawals of not less than $50(#24k)

So what are you waiting for?

HFT is the surest way to go.

07010261010; WhatsApp, telegram or calls.

Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 9:36am On Feb 01, 2021
Kindly register in Vandera through this my link; https://vandera.io/register/Kongerf.

Chat me up when done with the registration for you to be added into our telegram platform for monitoring of activities, progress and learn to become a High Frequently Trader and start making a steady income for yourself.

Check my phone number in the previous post.
Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 9:19am On Feb 02, 2021
Kindly register in Vandera through this my link; https://vandera.io/register/Kongerf.

Never you try to copy the link to avoid copying wrongly. Click the link and it will take you there. My first name initial on the page it will take you to, start with letter "V" and the other name initial start wit letter "N".

Chat me up when done with the registration for you to be added into our telegram platform for monitoring of activities, progress and learn to become a High Frequently Trader and start making a steady income for yourself.

Check my phone number in the previous post.
Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2021
People are joining, read chat

Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 11:18am On Feb 03, 2021
Continuation of the chat

Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2021
What are you waiting for?

Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by blackmantis: 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
I'm bookmarking this thread I'll return to it later in the future.

Achtung
Nicht alles was glänzt ist Gold.

Ich habe solide Beweise dafür, dass diese Firma betrügerisch ist.
Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Vandera will make you become a millionaire before this year is over.

Mind you, this is an investment opportunity not ponzi.

Invest in HFT with Vandera and thank me later.

Call, WhatsApp or telegram me with my contact displayed in the previous post.

Let me guide you to your millions.

Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
We didn't even have issue in withdrawing our earnings from Vandera but with Bundle Africa ( a Nigerian exchanger) coming out with this, we're back and more better trading in cryptocurrencies.

What are u waiting for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Dublin (ireland) Wins €94million Irish Lottery / The Quickest Way To Make Money Online / Fiverr Business Software's Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.