Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k (11443 Views)

Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De / How I Became A Millionaire With Wheelbarrow Business - Chukwuma Ezeh / LAPO Founder, Dr Ehigiamusoe Advocates TIET Business Model In Entrepreneurship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by MainblockAngle: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
Become a millionaire πŸ’°πŸ€‘ with the LapoXpress Savings promo season 2 πŸŒžπŸ’Έ

Its the Double! Double! Offer ! πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³

To open an account:
https://www.lapo-nigeria.org/campaign/xpress-savings/apply

To win:
* Top up your account with 10,000 Naira monthly for this next 3months and stand a chance to win 1Million Naira πŸ€‘

*more than 100 customers will win consolation prizes and amazing interests on their savings.

T&C applies

Don't miss this superb opportunity to become a millionaire πŸ’°πŸ€‘πŸ‘

www.Lapo-Nigeria.org

#LapoXpressPromo #LapoXpressseason2

Sponsored Post

Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by turmacs(f): 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
From 10k to 1M? lai shey sporty bet grin Just dey play grin

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by harsysky(m): 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2023

Hope una no go lock people money for toilet?

4 Likes

Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by SwayG: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
Anytime you hear lapo make sure you run with speed.

Thank me later

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by Hienna1: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
grin
Lapo Express grin cheesy cheesy
Make dem no jam for express na our prayer

13 Likes

Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by phkka1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
How do I open account. I must win this for my Christmas.

2 Likes

Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by lokotamak(m): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
To lock people for toilet dey hungry them
Lapo customer and toilet na 5&6
grin grin grin grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by Compliant(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
Funny people

2 Likes

Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by ehissi(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
Egungun be careful na express you dey go!! Egungun be careful no be ordinary express you dey go!! grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by omooba969(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
🀣 Chai, Nigerians don suffer! grin
Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by TwentyOnePilots(m): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
...LAPO.... Run for your Life! grin

8 Likes

Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by Caleycash(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
Mentioning 1M asif na 100M, like dem no dey dis country and dey observe exchange rate, Rubbish enticement πŸ˜†

2 Likes

Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by Mhizzard(m): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
Those people organised this financial stuff,mΒ£rcy is far from them;even if you diΒ£ your grave is not safe.

4 Likes

Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by saysoo: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
MainblockAngle:

Sponsored Post
LAPO? Making you a millionaire? Wonders shall never end.

9 Likes

Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by geedot: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
Para boi say I too dey drop song
Nigba tin ya owo lapo
Hish, hish, okay, dey play.

Anything LAPO, bikonu!

1 Like

Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by sallazlee(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2023
Say easy like that, all of una thievel
Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by southsouthking(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2023
Lapo, who see them nor run, just know say leg dey pain that person.

2 Likes

Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by Jokerman(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
Lol.... Greek gift (Trojan horse)😬

2 Likes

Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by Nairalander321: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
LAPO have the most foolish engineers, technical teams and customer care, zero innovative mf bank with disastrous USSD and no mobile app, it takes 2 to 3days to receive alert after making deposit or someone transfers to you, when you apply for atm card it takes like forever before they produce it, LAPO is a very lazy bank

10 Likes

Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by frikalone: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
To open an account, I think you just need to follow this link https://www.lapo-nigeria.org/campaign/xpress-savings/apply
same link on their post.

phkka1:
Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by mercysayno(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
MainblockAngle:

Sponsored Post
Run ooo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by Gofwane(m): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2023
The mod that pushed this post to front page is a psycho I swear πŸ˜‚ . The werey just want to gather comments for personal laughs πŸ˜†

8 Likes

Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by wittywriter: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2023
turmacs:
Very dark big playing as promo...they need sack the brand manager.

Wittyness
Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by hexenbiest: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
Lapoexpress ke, make I jejely go pre-order the new oraimo spacepods instead

1 Like

Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by Nairalander321: 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2023
phkka1:
please avoid LAPO, they will frustrate you with the very poor outdated service, bad customer care, bad network, bad ussd code, to access your own money will be harder than getting visa

3 Likes

Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by LZAA: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Wait...
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ€­πŸ˜„
Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by Nairalander321: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
I lost a lot of money to their useless USSD until I abandoned the account, even before then I applied for their ATM and they never produced it until I got frustrated and left, their alert sometimes takes up to 3days after you or someone put money into your account

4 Likes

Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by GreaterFuture(m): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
Okkayy...
Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by SirLakes: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
I know what you are grin

1 Like

Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by ominilongest(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
this is a blessing in disguise
Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
ominilongest:
this is a blessing in disguise
Awoof dey run belle my brother
Re: LAPO Launches The Lapoxpress Promo Season2 - Become A Millionaire With Just N10k by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
turmacs:
another MMM by Lapo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coping With Businesses That Involves Selling On Credit. Advice Needed / How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? / CBN New Forex Policy Fails To Excite Foreign Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.