Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee (17098 Views)

PDP Dissolve Ekiti State Executive Committee, Appoints Caretaker Committee / Governor Umahi Attends Thanksgiving Service At Ebonyi Government House Chapel / APC Dissolves State Executive Committee Of The Kwara State Chapter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by dan56: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hi
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by Dovegrey: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
Umahi the nightmare of yoruba muslim grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by QuotaSystem: 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
godforus:
who's the governor next to him

Gov. Bagudo of Kebbi State.
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
U get eyes grin

chamboy:
See as Fayemi dey look am.
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by Kingvick: 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
godforus:
you foolish pass am. Who wants to do business with you when you're showing your bias to would-be business partners
You are one of the Drunk APC supporter way put us for the situation we dey now
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by Hallabee1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
there problem... Abeg contact me for your LIFE AND NON LIFE INSURANCE ...
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by berrystunn(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
APC still get mouth to talk ?
Security
Corruption
Poverty
Hardship
Jobless
Economy
Dollar rate

Useless party, useless leaders , useless supporters.

Looting from looters .
Looting tax
Borrowing and looting

Eyes service everywhere.
APC using jazz to rule Nigeria.
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by Habeyy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Is it even constitutional for a APC to be holding meeting using the "instrument" of the state
I don't know how a national monument becomes AP. secretariat

1 Like

Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by puyol005(m): 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
PDP Greek gift
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by CIA88(f): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Behold the next President. The David of our time. Well, I reside in Ebonyi State and I can tell you categorically that his projects are under reported.

1 Like

Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by Nchenches: 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
After making Nigeria the poverty capital of Africa, why would people still believe in APC and move from other parties to APC? It’s because Nigeria is not a normal country.

Nigeria was restructured by north to make north lead. APC is a northern-led party.

Nigeria is matching toward more poverty; it doesn’t matter where the president comes from, because the self-acclaimed least-educated northern group steers Nigeria.
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by Smoothwave: 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
Where is tinubu and oshiomole ??
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by Kingvick: 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
smith1985:

if u like make e pain u well well when obaseki did same with PDP u were here shouting togba togba like a 50 naira banger
APC frustrated supporter spotted grin
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by twutin1: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
QuotaSystem:
Welcome Umahi to the winning party.

Very useful man I tell you. You have made Ndigbo proud.

Even with their mouths covered, this picture speaks a thousand words...

Which ndigbo? The one on Mars?!?!

Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by chris51(f): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Olukat:

Best how?
You have to go round and take the statistics.
Cos in Rivers state Amaechi group are crying of too much Roads, bridges and flyovers.
I can't even understand what we want anymore.

Flyovers are being constructed at the same time. Very inconvenient.
People are suffering
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by chris51(f): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
chris51:

People are suffering
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by princejones(m): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
Designsking:
Its a game of interest my brother.

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Valid today. See my profile for my info
will contact you
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by Designsking: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
princejones:
will contact you
thank you sir
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by EmekaA125(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
bash8936:
This life no just balance. The best Governor of the ibos is now an APc member lol.
Get sense nah.
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
see as Afonja gov fayemi dey look umahi.....lolz
oduduwa decendants and jealousy eeeh
Re: David Umahi Attends The First APC National Executive committee by Olukat(m): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
chris51:

People are suffering

Is it that the flyover is creating some discomfort for the people? Of course it will but for a period.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab / Gunmen Kidnap 5 Staff Of NTLC Zaria, 2 Others; Attack Police Station / Igbo Must Be President In 2015 – Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.