Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,583 members, 7,958,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. (80400 Views)

Cheap Paid Jobs Vacancies @farmbucks / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / Top 10 Well Paid Jobs In Nigeria - Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by AnthonyAk(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Damn we are under paid badly. I earn about 2m per month as a software developer and I am severely under paid up here
Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by Dan18(m): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Cptflint:
What of military?
Petrol chemical workers?
Federal inland revenue workers?
Politicians
And sultan.. Emirs.. Olubadans.. All these royal fathers?

The military can't be on that list
Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by frankson1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
calyto:
Please help me place it on the right number
I did this in a hurry to debunk a wrong statement

Underwater welding should be up there. Those guys make blood money.

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by capitalzero: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
sojfarm:
Copy and paste Report.

Based on existing facts and figures, Politian is currently the highest paid job in Nigeria.

Ask Abiku a former bank MD. He resigned as MD of a Bank and now a NIgerian Senator.

All you need to do is to follow the figures of his declared assets now and watch over the next 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abiku??
Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by emanobis(m): 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
As for other parts of the world, this info may hold some water; but here in Nigeria, who do you know pays better, even without being a graduate or having any professional certification
Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by frankson1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
arsenal33:
Lawyer starts from 20k

You wicked o grin

2 Likes

Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by calyto: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
I didn't even add Business analyst.
Most companies are looking for who will draft BRD for them
frankson1:

Underwater welding should be up there. Those guys make blood money.

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by humilitypays(m): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Darealudeme:
Politicians nko? grin
till infinity infinity infinity infinity ..make I put it in, put it in put it in....till infinity, till infinity infinity infinity....send you the waya, na you I go waya cheesy
Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by Glaswegian: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
OSADNA009:
Accountant

How Much Do Accountants Earn?

Accountants in Nigeria earn between N140,000 – N1,500,000 each month.

What is the Role of an Accountant?

An accountant prepares and reviews financial records. It is your duty as an accountant to audit an establishment’s books and records in order to ensure accuracy. They also make sure that taxes are filed appropriately and that the company is in compliance with appropriate financial regulations so as to ensure a smooth running of business.

How to Become an Accountant

If you want to become an accountant, you would study accountant at any accredited institution. Universities in Nigeria usually run a four-year accounting programme, after which it highly recommend you acquire professional certification. Without being certified by any of the recognized bodies (ICAN, ANAN, CIMA and ACCS), you would not be able to practice accounting professionally or at the very least, you would not be able to practice at a reputable company.

It is by industry/company, hardly by role.

A cleaner or driver in an upstream oil company (say Shell or Seplat) earns more than an accountant in a small company like these Asaaje and Cos.

I assume you mean entry level. Because for experienced hires, there are accountants earning up to N4m per annum in upstream oil companies.
Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by PoliticalHunter: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
Darealudeme:
Politicians nko? grin

You mean polithiefcians grin
Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Execthief like your useless abia governor abi
what about the inept APC governor of Borno Sambisa State grin grin

cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Giwoni:
which higher institution(s) in Nigeria can one study marine engineering as a course?
Better go for computer science. I studied marine engineering in one of the most recognised maritime institutes and my mates who work as marine engineers can be counted with one hand. The thing is getting the first cadetship position is very difficult in this part of the world. If you don't have connections, it's almost impossible. There are people who graduated more than ten years ago still waiting for their first chance. After that cadetship you need to go back for license exams which is very expensive and theres no guarantee you will even get a job after the licensing exam. Things start to get better as from second engineer but it's very hard to get to that position especially if you don't know anybody.

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by ednut1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
This is a useless list. There are engineers on 2m, there are accountants on 2m of 30k self.
Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by MrMcJay(m): 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
There's this investment firm in a quiet street off Awolowo Road in Ikoyi, Lagos. A few years ago, at the end of the year, they bought 11 units of brand new G-wagon SUVs and distributed them to their 11 staff. The two guys who own the company got brand new Rolls Royces.

8 Likes

Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by omomummy13: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
OSADNA009:
5.Investment Banker

How Much Do Investment Bankers Earn?

The financial sector is well known for its attractive salaries; investment and private banking take it a step higher. The monthly take-home of an investment banker is between N300,000 – N500,000 per month.

What is the Role of an Investment Banker?

Investment bankers act as middlemen to governments, companies and agencies. They help them raise funds by issuing stocks and securing loans.

Basically, they are charged with raising capital investments. As an investment banker, you can find employment in hedge funds, private, commercial and investment banks, asset management agencies, consulting firms and so on

How to Become an Investment Banker

The interesting thing about investment banking is that there is no specific degree requirement for it. In other words, regardless of your course of your study, you can still pursue a career as an investment banker.

Upper limit for Investment Bankers is in multiples of N500,000 per month sir.
Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
Agbero nko?

Mc oluomo dn build three star hotel for oshodi oh.
From owo one way, tongue
Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by Kolisky(m): 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
Denique:
Immigration? Acting?? BBNaija
Add dem, dem be courses too.

You weenot kimme ehn grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by Kolisky(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
Samsimple:
11. OLOSHO!!!!

role - I no need to talk am cheesy cheesy

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by HAccord: 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
phlame:
grin

LOL... Lawyers earn 15-20k per month
But they'll never let you know. They spend a lot on suits and white shirts to look like a million dollars.
Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by Kolisky(m): 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
eleojo23:
11. Politician

Politics is the highest paying job in this country. You can earn close to 20 million a month as a senator.

How do you become a politician?
By studying political science? Naaa! You are on a long thing if you think so. You can get into office even with a NEPA bill as qualification. All you have to do is be good at lying and be ready to lick some people's boots on your way up.

grin grin grin

11 onions for you in my name

U no see say I try grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by pacificom: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
Darealudeme:
Politicians nko? grin
Highest paid.
Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by HUSTLER001: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
phlame:

Not true bro...
what do you know?
Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by PresidentJosh20(m): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
eleojo23:
11. Politician

Politics is the highest paying job in this country. You can earn close to 20 million a month as a senator.

By studying political science? Naaa! You are on a long thing if you think so. You can get into office even with a NEPA bill as qualification. All you have to do is be good at lying and be ready to lick some people's boots on your way up.
Abeg,no kill me with laugh. grin
Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by HUSTLER001: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
SmartPolician:

This is FALSE

Take it or leave it, teaching is not difficult

Almost all corps members taught, including myself

People are paid well because their jobs are extremely difficult or risky, making many others to avoid such professions.
what is this one saying?
Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by o42austino(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
what of Nautica science and Marine Engineering?
Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by Kingzeez10: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
If i see CC wey get good credit score I will make twice of all these in a month.
Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by love2017(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
The Number one is supposed to be

1. Business moguls. The richest persons on earth are business moguls : Jeff Bezoz, Bill Gates, Mark zuckerberg etc They make billions per month.

2. Politicians.
Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Maximum a surgeon can earn is 1.2million.
Infact many of them dont have job except only few
Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by Godsown0: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
eleojo23:
11. Politician

NEPA bill bawo grin

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by sulasa07(m): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
Darealudeme:
Politicians nko? grin
Being a politician in Nigeria is the best job ever,take sleeping allowance, newspaper allowance,shitting allowance,eat free food, drive free vehicles,live a free life by doing nothing

1 Like

Re: Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
I dont believe. The maximum an old surgeon close to retirement can earn is 1.2mil. this report is so misleading.
Most surgeons dont even have the job. Who can pay them except federal government. Even state cant pay dat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2008 Vacancies / Share Your NIMC Test Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.