Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Your 2021 Goals And You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your 2021 Goals And You (121 Views)

Goals To Pursue Before 30 / 9 Strategic Ways To Set And Achieve Your Goals / Friendship Goals: 7 Female Friends Qualify As Medical Doctors In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your 2021 Goals And You by planetpgold(m): 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Tim Here Again...

Just a Quick one...

Have you ever set a big goal, and then just let it fall by the wayside?

I don’t mean you tried and failed. I mean you set the goal and then didn’t really try?

(I'm over here raising my hand too. My guess is that we’ve ALL done it.)

Why is that? Why do we decide to do something, and then never even start? Well, this is fine because we have all been there.

However, the major reasons why you actually abandon your goals or don’t really start it, is because you actually focused on one or two aspects of your life. Whereas, your new year goals should touch every aspect of your life including Career, Family, Relationship, Financial, Physical, Health and Spiritual goals.

Research has shown that 25% of people abandon their goals in one week and 60% in six months. In fact, an average person will make the same goal 10x without success.

But, I am sure that your 2021 New Year Goals will be different because you understand that happiness is not a destination but a continuous achievement of your goals and objective in life.

However, so sure that one of your career goals is to climb that ladder of success in 2021 and the only way to get started is by taking action on what is within your control. Your promotion, business opportunity, financial support opportunities are not within your control. What is within your control is your personal growth by becoming a sort after expert in your field.

Want to get started with your 2021 year on an expert pro mode and attract all the good things and opportunities that will take your career into another level?

Invest in your personal development Videos. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below link to decide while it is still hot in your mind.

https://platinumgoldsolutions.com/personaldevelopment2

Dedicated to Your Vision and Success
Tim Jibodu, FCA

(1) (Reply)

Website Design Services In Abuja / Write And Read! / Build Your Career With Us @hda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.