Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) (27441 Views)

Nigerian Navy Arrests Man Trying To Bribe An Officer On NNS Pathfinder Photos / An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by Proffdada: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Real real MVP of all scapegoats! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by ClassicMan202(m): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ghh
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Drinokrane:

https://twitter.com/rrslagos767/status/1336271656415858691?s=20

Nigerian police! Na the same Mama born Nigerian police and Lie Mohammed
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
He is probably one of "do you know who am I?" gang. Once a mate of theirs is a drop out of command secondary school like this, bravado don start be that. Yeye dey smell

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by 080bjaked(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Freestainworld:
I pity the young man because by now he must have repaid for the slap with more than 100 slaps, don't fight an armed officers, and it's wrong to even lay a hand on a police officer.

So you truly believed a man in his right senses really slapped a Police Officer (most likely armed) twice and he is still standing wholly to face a judge.

You really think highly of our Policemen.
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by cpu2006(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
the guy will suffer, as in he will suffer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Good.

This is what i want the police to do.

Any attack on police officers instead of fighting back, just arrest the person and take to court.

Let justice prevail...6 month in prison is not bad for police beaters

2 Likes

Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by investigator007: 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Yet another price that police is not your friend
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by Oduduwaboy1(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Drinokrane:

https://twitter.com/rrslagos767/status/1336271656415858691?s=20

Christmas and new year in prison,
Common sense you will not use.
His village people finally install tracker in his body
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by Jeffersonagain(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
I am baffled by the wholesale condemnation of the young man on this forum without any evidence, except if there is an attached video that I didn't see.
It difficult for me to err on the side of trusting the Nigeria Police; while not holding fort for the accused I have known our police force to falsely accuse a person in order to 'deal with you'.

1 Like

Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sharp guy

1 Like

Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by Goke7: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Police sef dey fear brutality grin cowards!
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by Okreative4u(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
That means the officer don do pass himself. The guy get mind to shenk a law officer
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by koolguy88(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Slap na small self, you neva see guys wey dey tear police uniform for street still follow the policeman go station.
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by Jeffersonagain(m): 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
I am baffled by the wholesale condemnation of the young man on this forum without any evidence, except if there is an attached video that I didn't see.
It difficult for me to err on the side of trusting the Nigeria Police; while not holding fort for the accused I have known our police force to falsely accuse a person in order to 'deal with you'.
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by bimbodotun(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
He pleaded not guilty.....what if he is really not guilty
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
shocked his beans yaf don.He Even Dey play with his phone there sad.Dey nor touch am.Merry Xmas/New year in prison sad sad.What a way to end 2020 and begin 2021
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by GavelSlam: 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
See how our youth abandoned him to his fate.

grin
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by GavelSlam: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
080bjaked:

So you truly believed a man in his right senses really slapped a Police Officer (most likely armed) twice and he is still standing wholly to face a judge.

You really think highly of our Policemen.

Let him prove his case in court.

2 Likes

Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by millionboi2: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
Freestainworld:
I pity the young man because by now he must have repaid for the slap with more than 100 slaps, don't fight an armed officers, and it's wrong to even lay a hand on a police officer.
very true

I don't know how some ppl think

1 Like

Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by GavelSlam: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
Jeffersonagain:

Let him prove his case in court.

1 Like

Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by TONYCHN: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
[img][/img][img][/img]
seangy4konji:
Correct guy...

He soppose give am like ten...

Visit https://luckymall.ng/index.php/mobile/ajax/inviteregister/63/ to plan Dice game on LuckyMall to win instant cash prize.

Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
And collect 50 plus in cell/prison.I like pipu dat reason upside down like u
seangy4konji:
Correct guy...

He soppose give am like ten...

1 Like

Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by IFEBARBIE: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Freestainworld:

that is if the officer is on uniform
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Is the guy calling Buhari?
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by DonCarlos1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
His offense is not slapping a police officer but he did it TWICE!
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by jericco1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
They should check the man
He doesn't look alright
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Freestainworld:
says who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today / EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) / Church Member Crushes Another To Death In Church Premises In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.