Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) (27554 Views)

Nigerian Navy Arrests Man Trying To Bribe An Officer On NNS Pathfinder Photos / An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by firdaus95026: 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
LOLS, THEM DONE REMAND THE GUY TILL JAN 2020. E DON BE FOR AM B DT
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by ajl: 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
I am 100% sure that guy didn't slap any police. Once I was assaulted by a policewoman. The next thing the same police charged my brother to court for assault.
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by Kentuforchrist(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ayula911:

1.4 millions yrs of selling goat intestine and begging for halms for you
3 millions years of selling cow from daura
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by Explicitexploit: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Now that it has to do with him slapping a police is now a national wahala and he is being arraigned in court but wen police slaps us is no problem at all.
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by flexd99(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
alasane:

am interested
Okay
Please chat us up
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by colizee(m): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
When the police does the same to innocent citizens no punishment will be given to them...
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by Babinski: 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
Freestainworld:
I pity the young man because by now he must have repaid for the slap with more than 100 slaps, don't fight an armed officers, and it's wrong to even lay a hand on a police officer.

It is one side of the story that we have heard and from experience, the Police are known liars. If there are no credible witnesses, then they just want to suffer the man by remanding him in prison for more than 2 months. That is one of the problems with our Judiciary and Law Enforcement. They can say they are still investigating for months while the suspect languishes in prison. At the end of the day the case gets dismissed for lack of diligent prosecution without any reliefs for the suspect who has been punished unjustly by incarceration.
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 1:07am On Dec 09, 2020
080bjaked:

So you truly believed a man in his right senses really slapped a Police Officer (most likely armed) twice and he is still standing wholly to face a judge.

You really think highly of our Policemen.
if the case of that DSP that was continually slapped by a woman early this yr was not recorded, I am sure you would have said same thing
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 1:08am On Dec 09, 2020
Jeffersonagain:
I am baffled by the wholesale condemnation of the young man on this forum without any evidence, except if there is an attached video that I didn't see.
It difficult for me to err on the side of trusting the Nigeria Police; while not holding fort for the accused I have known our police force to falsely accuse a person in order to 'deal with you'.
but each time the police is accused, you never ask for evidence
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 1:09am On Dec 09, 2020
Okreative4u:
That means the officer don do pass himself. The guy get mind to shenk a law officer
na the kind go make am spend Yuletide inside jail
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 1:11am On Dec 09, 2020
Neddstark:
Me, policeman, you slap me for no reason? I go put groundnut for your body.
he will become the victim and you will be one the offender. Anger doesn't solve anything, this is the best method
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 1:12am On Dec 09, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Police no dey shame , this one wey don near him grave Dem they charge to Court... Nawa oooooo
let him go and die in jail
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 1:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Ayula911:

700,000 years of rat poison selling for you even in heaven without umbrella ...
grin grin grin
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by Neddstark: 5:33am On Dec 09, 2020
Ryan03:
he will become the victim and you will be one the offender. Anger doesn't solve anything, this is the best method

Guy, I can claim threat to life as a law enforcement. The police has a strong legal force that protects their rights.
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 6:52am On Dec 09, 2020
Freestainworld:
I pity the young man because by now he must have repaid for the slap with more than 100 slaps, don't fight an armed officers, and it's wrong to even lay a hand on a police officer.
okay
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by Ayula911: 1:09am On Dec 13, 2020
Kentuforchrist:
3 millions years of selling cow from daura

Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by Ayula911: 1:12am On Dec 13, 2020

Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by KingMicky3286: 4:15am On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) by ebene4nija: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
KingMicky3286:

Scam , scam, scam ,scam

Noice maker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Airport Cleaner Who Leads A Drug Syndicate, Recovers Narcotics / Mad Man Kills 9 People, Sets House Ablaze In Enugu / Gafaru Buraimoh: Lagos Police Arrest & Detain Officer Who Shot Man Dead In Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.