Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) (2661 Views)

Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide / Lady Sets Her Ex-Boyfriend Ablaze In Abia On His Traditional Marriage Day / Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by benjackugo: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
A lady set her husband ablaze in their rented apartment in Gboko area of Benue state, IgbereTV reports.

Facebook user, Shom Akor Fanen who shared photos of the man with burn injuries revealed that he is currently being hospitalized.

He wrote;

"BREAKING!! A lady locked her Husband in their room and set it ablaze in Benue.
••••••••••••
A lady locked her husband in there rented room and set the whole house Ablaze around 1am in the mid hours of the night, at shaahu road,@ Gboko south,Benue State.

As at the time of filling this report,Sources confirmed to #ShomExpress that the husband is at the moment hospitalized in Gboko and he is receiving treatment, though,his condition is bad.

More details Shortly.....

#Sad!"
https://www.facebook.com/100004145411690/posts/1804778803003616/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1374616/lady-sets-husband-ablaze-benue-state-graphic-photo/

Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Women should take it easy on these men,i know most of them are so annoying but this isn't fair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Ottyn01(m): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
What a wicked world we leave in...Vagina people are very heartless""

Rightiousness89 wat's ur take on this??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Liposure: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Women! For how long shall they continue like this
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Freestainworld(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor hope you advice your fellow ladies, marriage is not a sin
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Karlovich: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
embarassed frustration due to Buhari's policies. She should pay for the hospital bills and thankfully Governor Ortom is closeby to reconcile them.
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Liposure:
Women! For how long shall they continue like this

Violence everywhere!

Tchwenchy twenchy should be over already.
The me in me cannot can anymore!
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Righteousness89(m): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Only GOD knows what the Man has done to his wife for her to go to this Extent of Meaness!

Truly hell hath no fury as a woman scorned

We need the Abudant Grace of GOD not to be Casualties or Instrument of these Endtimes..

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by VirginFinder: 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dotherightthing:
A look around the Gglobe and you'll know things are not Jjust alright..
Evils of all kinds are running Rrampant on the Wwhole Eearth..
Just like in the days of Noah..

We need the Aabudant Grace of GOD not to be Ccasualties or Iinstrument of these Eendtimes..

Please take advantage of the Grace of GOD..
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
I no dey marry again

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
I can only see poverty here
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
The GOOD THING is that he survived it and the marriage is obviously and technically over.
He is Liberated now.
He can now move on.
FREEDOM has returned finally.
U must always fear that being that had a personal encounter with the devil and survived it.
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by BobFischer(m): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
End-time wife
yeye dey smell...
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Girlieo(f): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
This is serious.... ogbenutan ooo
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Oizee(f): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wonders
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by pocohantas(f): 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
Zzor:
Women should take it easy on these men,i know most of them are so annoying but this isn't fair

They should learn to control their mouths.
The women should learn to control their anger.

I can’t tell him to divorce her, before they’ll call me feminist that hates marriage.

Meanwhile, GOVERNOR ORTOM would settle their matter. Hopefully they’ll hug like the couple below.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by mespusinglez(m): 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Some People Are Only Alive Because It's Illegal To Kill
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Froshloaded: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
pocohantas:

I can’t tell him to divorce her, before they’ll call me feminist that hates marriage.

Meanwhile, GOVERNOR ORTOM would settle their matter. Hopefully they’ll hug like the couple below.

The woman no sabi force smile sef grin

Marriage no be do or die affair o.
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Notatribalist(m): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
benjackugo:
A lady set her husband ablaze in their rented apartment in Gboko area of Benue state, IgbereTV reports.

Facebook user, Shom Akor Fanen who shared photos of the man with burn injuries revealed that he is currently being hospitalized.

He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100004145411690/posts/1804778803003616/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1374616/lady-sets-husband-ablaze-benue-state-graphic-photo/

Lalasticlala
They should go to Benue state so that the Governor can settle them.
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Chummynoni(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hah
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by MajesticKris: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Every evil thing is now Benue...
Hah... Benue people HOW MARKET shocked shocked
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by oba68351: 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
I can only see poverty here
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Nazgul: 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
May we not meet this kind of women.

This is attempted murder, regardless of whatever their differences it doesn't justify her actions. She should be jailed.
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
pocohantas:

The governor just wasted his time sha, it's just a matter of time before the punching continues. Divorce is their final destination, bitter truth.
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
shocked
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by ibkayee(f): 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao

This picture made me so mad smdh
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by LikeAking: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
Some wicked people will still advice this man to forgive his wife and also accept her as his wife because of God.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Orubebe01: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
Woman's inhumanity to man
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by austine4real(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

Fagina people are at again
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by kuonbe(m): 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
dis one strong
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by muller101(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
The hermaphrodite up there. Who is always neither here nor there didn't disappoint as usual.
Re: Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Aladdin1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
This is heartless and barbaric.May God heal the poor Man.If a woman no longer loves or want the husband pls.leave him in peace o! dont kill him for his mother!.bikonu! na beg i dey women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Slaughter Cow Like This Is Animal Cruelty - Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State / Heads Rolls As Two Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ajah (graphic Images ) / BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Richest Man In Abba With Illegal Gun (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.