Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Coffee Lovers See The Easiest Way To Make Cappuccino With Just 3 Ingridients - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coffee Lovers See The Easiest Way To Make Cappuccino With Just 3 Ingridients (255 Views)

I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo / Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless / "Easiest Way To Get A Date This Season, Starlight And Solo Reviews" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coffee Lovers See The Easiest Way To Make Cappuccino With Just 3 Ingridients by khije(f): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hello there coffee lovers have you ever wondered how they make those perfect cappuccino's at your favorite restaurants? Well, I have and in this article I am going to show you how to make homemade capaccino the easiest way With just few Ingridients. Buckle up you're about to have a ride of a lifetime. ���

INGRIDIENTS

Nescafé powder -2 table spoon

Milk (Powdered or evaporated) - 1 cup

Sugar - 4 teaspoon

Water -two table spoons

KITCHEN EQUIPMENTS

Whisk

Pot

Bowl

Coffee mug

Tea spoon

METHOD

I. Add the coffee powder to a bowl

ii . Add the sugar, the sugar depends on your taste though.

III. Add two table spoons of water then begin to whisk, when it's beginning to become fluffy, add two more table spoons of water.

Continue reading
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=6f5d432392803f04e0a00f3ff0821b62&news_entry_id=s6c2b1d4c201208en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_a318cfdb-a384-4c6b-9996-842947fcd3e2&from=news

(1) (Reply)

Miss Enugu 2020 �vote Nwoye Gloria By Liking Her Picture And Commenting. / Nigeria Artist Big Lo Is Reportedly Dead / Comic Actor Ime Bishop Says DNA Should Be Done Before Child Dedication And Namin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.