Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 (79259 Views)

See Davido's New Bodyguard After The Death Of Teejay / Davido In Mourning As His Personal Bodyguard Teejay Dies At 36 / Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:24am On Dec 09, 2020
WIZKID FANS ARE AS BITTER AS MESSI FANS. .DAMN. . TOO MUCH HATRED
Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by stayclearofme: 7:25am On Dec 09, 2020
Harrykn:

see this clone, are you ready to comment and be paid? if yes, quote me. Nonsense and ingredient
Pele you are in pains. Yeye dey smell!
Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by ScotMisile: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
RIP, niggah.

the trauma that comes with demise of someone very close to one is very harsh, mehn!

I can feel ur pains, Davido.

I sympathize with you and the family of the man.

cry

davido should have grown a thick skin by now.....too much souls lost around him
In

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by maxspence: 7:28am On Dec 09, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Pop artiste Davido has lost his bodyguard known as Teejay, Igbere TV reports.

The 28-year-old shared a plain black picture on Twitter on Tuesday.

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1336277740811673601?s=20

He did not caption the post; however his followers have taken to the comments to condole with him.

A member of the DMW known as Aloma also shared a video of himself and Teejay on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIiXqaSjxlh/?igshid=c51poqdu7dv9

Broda Shaggi, Kim Oprah, Chinko Ekun, Kenny Blaq and Kitan Bukola have taken to the comment section to condole with Aloma.

Teejay has been Davido’s bodyguard for over six years.

Lalasticlala
if people talk na... una go say na conspiracy theory, until chioma or one of davido pikin die we go know
Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by Trustedpro: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2020
chatinent:

Your job is to complain bro. Even if he allowed the doctor, you will complain why he hadn't announced it himself.

Active brains should know that social media was established to give out information where people respond with personal opinion. I dish out my opinion...please can you go off my back because I'm not the op, I not complaining to you. Can you learn to say your own opinion instead of quoting people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by Mastiffasuquo(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2020
!F u No GeT FacT,KuKuMa KeeP uR THouGHTz !nTacT..
Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by orumba(m): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2020
On guard or on God
Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by daleehat: 7:40am On Dec 09, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lemme not say what's on my mind.. lipsrsealed embarassed
Bros mek I follow you keep quite without saying what's on my mind too.. Let just keep mute over it

1 Like

Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by Cashio(m): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2020
Okwyjesus:

God speaks to us in different ways.
He is simply pointing to Davido the nothingness of life and the need for him to surrender fully to Jesus.
So your god is warning davido to draw closer to him by using others whose lives does not matter as sacrificial lambs..... STFU.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2020
ScotMisile:
davido should have grown a thick skin by now.....too much souls lost around him
In

hmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by Cashio(m): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2020
Aboguede:
Yes God points to the nothingness using events like this for the rich indeed but this does not mean that God took away the life of another Just to point something to anybody but he does use one event to speak plenty things.

All men pay for their own sins and ate forced to keep their commitments

see, guy, u are so dumb...
stop talking trash here fool.
Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by Drizzy5001(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2020
Davido has used this one to renew himself....Occult boy. sad

1 Like

Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by fafambo: 7:54am On Dec 09, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lemme not say what's on my mind.. lipsrsealed embarassed
I know what's on your mind,oya make I talk am. WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND IS THAT DAVIDO USED HIM FOR RITUALS, no be Nigerians again?
Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by afroxyz: 8:00am On Dec 09, 2020
The comments here show we are are still in the stone age and why majority are still.ppor. Anything the black man does not understand, instead of studying it, they say its jazz. If you have money they say its jazz. What a people.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by Twelfthman: 8:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Do you know you can be prosecuted for this statement?

Next time think well before you speak.

Gbemini:
Davido has killed many people around him than people who died at lekki �
Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by pacespot(m): 8:32am On Dec 09, 2020
If you want to die, just befriend this guy
Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2020
He is always losing someone to death, if you know you know.
Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by AyoConduit: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2020
Okwyjesus:

He is simply pointing to Davido the nothingness of life and the need for him to surrender fully to Jesus.

So God takes a whole human life almost every year just to pass a message to davido. Is Davido special compared to those people on the sight of God.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by Estefy(f): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2020
Rip
Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by yYot: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2020
Okwyjesus:

So, God must kill somebody to speak to your very important Davido ! What kind of mumu reasoning is this one?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by KingMack(m): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
Learnt he has been battling with diabetes

My take oooo

Please don't quite me ooo

We're not going to quite you..trust me!!

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by fortune1968: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
But people wey don die around davido don plenty sha
l didn't know say no be only me think am oo
Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by charlesucheh(m): 9:15am On Dec 09, 2020
Herrymax:
Davido don use the guy do sub grin
one conspiracy theorist sited.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by lucky4west: 9:18am On Dec 09, 2020
hmmmmm.....when you are in a market place and do not know the item on sale be careful because you might actually be the item for sale

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by Harrykn: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2020
enemyofprogress:
e pain am
Adiókanofido moó do dung.
Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by Koko1119: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2020
Dis guy dey used dem for blood money.
Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by Emeraldgreene(f): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2020
Aboguede:

Who are this kids on nairaland? who the insult,name calling?fo u know the courses on esoteric mysteries, training I've undergone.wen adults are talking u shut up ..I only made my comment and u came on my mention to call me Mumu? angry angry angry

Hahahaha see mystic people grin

Mumu
Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2020
fafambo:
I know what's on your mind,oya make I talk am. WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND IS THAT DAVIDO USED HIM FOR RITUALS, no be Nigerians again?

Na u talk am ooo shocked
Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2020
daleehat:
Bros mek I follow you keep quite without saying what's on my mind too.. Let just keep mute over it

Bros na the Best thing be dat oo grin
Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2020
realstars:
Are you suspected someone or something?

Loool
I didn't say anything ooo
Re: Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 by sylve11: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2020
That face looks so familiar....

Journey well TJ. sad cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown / Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) / Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.