Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Chissom Anthony - Glory To God In The Highest Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chissom Anthony - Glory To God In The Highest Album (231 Views)

“I Give Glory To Myself Not To Some Small God” – Nigerian P0rnstar, Kingtblakhoc / Chissom Anthony - Glory To God In The Highest (official Video) / Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chissom Anthony - Glory To God In The Highest Album by 360ndMedia(m): 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Meet Chissom Anthony, the beautiful and talented gospel singer and songwriter.
She recently released her new album “GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST” which has seven tracks, “GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST”, “SHOUT FOR JOY” “HE IS ALIVE AND HE REIGNS” “HOSANNA” “HE IS COMING BACK”, “I’M A ROYAL PRIESTHOOD” and “FAITHFUL FATHER”.
Chissom started singing as early as when she was 8 years old in the children’s choir at Assemblies of God church, having been raised by devout Christian parents.
She studied Accounting at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka and have worked with some Nigerian Banks.
She received a divine call to release her album; “GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST”.
Chissom is happily married with children

DOWNLOAD ALBUM BELOW!!!

https://360nobsdegreess.com/2020/12/albumlyrics-chissom-anthony-glory-to-god-in-the-highest-album-chissomanthony/

Re: Chissom Anthony - Glory To God In The Highest Album by poshunique: 9:06am On Dec 09, 2020
Beautiful.... Love the songs....remain blessed

(1) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Marks 15 Years Of Surviving Plane Crash That Claimed 108 Lives / Davido Didn’t Pick His Calls Or Reply His Messages After Asking Me To Reach Out / Simply Saka,ireti Doyle,lizzy Jay And Other Nollywood Veterans Star In MIMI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.