Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) (64416 Views)

Court Remands Health Worker And 3 Others For Dismembering Hunchback Man In Benue / Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) / Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by Fvckhypocrite(f): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ritual thingy.

Superstition standing tall between Africa and development.

There is no such thing as money ritual.

Africans are just being fooled by sime imaginary, crude, retrogressive and archaic beliefs.

On the final note, Igbos are brainless monkeys.
Lol bro let's stop this tribalist na

Make we no carry am enter 2020 ooo
Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by FarahAideed: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hope his killers are happy and fulfilled now .... useless animals

1 Like

Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
com let me use U as experiment
Simplyleo:
Ritual thingy.

Africans are just being fooled by sime imaginary, crude, retrogressive and archaic beliefs.

Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by tyup(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
Seyzcham91:
Oga ritual is real although i hate the act and hate more people that resort to it

but if you wanna clarify your doubt, Volunteer to give them your head for a Try

Head is way too much for Simplyleo to give

I'll suggest he donate just Two strand of his hair to my Ikire brothers for Hypothesis. then he tells us what becomes of him in 7days time
Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by explosiveskull(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
Make I no talk wetin I dey suspect.
Na so up till now one of my very close pals chinedu that studied medical rehabilitation at UNN that served in kogi got missing in this same kogi up till now we don't know his whereabouts, if he is dead or alive, we don't know. May God have mercy on his soul.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by Scout60(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ritual thingy.

Yeah they are brainless monkeys. we cannot live in the country with brainless monkey. We must divide this country so that they will live us

2 Likes

Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by tyup(m): 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
explosiveskull:
Make I no talk wetin I dey suspect.
Na so up till now one of my very close pals chinedu that studied medical rehabilitation at UNN that served in kogi got missing in this same kogi up till now we don't know his whereabouts, if he is dead or alive, we don't know. May God have mercy on his soul.

Long gone man..... condolences

A friendly advice is to avoid anything Kogi as much as u can

1 Like

Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by Gabbriell: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
RIP

They way people describe hell, i have no qualms going there.

My biggest concern is being lock up there with some animals in human form.

imagine you insult somebody resulting in sin and so sent to hell to live with people that commit this kind of atrocities. Life self no balance for that side

Anyway God is not that cruel so i don't believe that kind of hell.
Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by sirwhyteB(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
Say no to destruction to destruction of fellows humans because we cannot create one know matter the level of our technically.

If you kill to make money today, tomorrow you will still die.

If Nigerians should stop worshipping money all this ritual killings will stop.

People are no longer contended with they have.

That's why people now worship money more than God.

It's true that our leaders also frustrate us by making the country very hard but with God all things are possible.
Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by Cutie09(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
Gosh this is awful.
Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by Missyajoke(f): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
greymiles:
They should round up every afonja in that state
Na dem

Idiot the man is from kogi

2 Likes

Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bad news too much
Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by kingxsamz(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
The effect of superstition and stupid beliefs in a society.
Albinos, people with hunchback and dwarfs are at the risk of being killed in this backward society we live in.
Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
They have harvested his hunch cry cry cry

This is sad.
Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ritual thingy.

You are so senseless not to know there is black power.
Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by charlesucheh(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kennyswag:
Nawao ...
We need capital punishment to reduce crime in this country
oga what are you trying to say??

the crime committed must be commiserated with the punishment served. the law is clear on that already......
Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
Oizee:
Oh nooo....... Ur killers shall never have peace. money that we won't take to our grave makes some people so heartless

I'm telling you. This money that at the end you can't take one kobo with you. Tufiakwa
Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by Mitsurugi(m): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
thorpido:
Such a shame.People with hunchbacks have always been endangered because of the belief that the hunch brings money or power.

It's not just a belief but probably a reality if this has persisted since I was a kid. Those ridiculing ritual killings should guard themselves instead for nobody would persist in something if it wasn't working.
Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by Katuul: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
It's a pity though, terrible things keep happening everyday:

Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bullman:

Money ritual is not a myth bro.

Whether it is real or not is not the issue. The fact that it exists and people believe in it, that is the real issue.

Because those that believe in it will kidnap and murder people to do rituals. That is the issue.

1 Like

Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by imagrg(m): 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
Sodom and Gomorrah!

Any righteous person in Nigeria?
I DOUBT IF WE HAVE EVEN ONE RIGHTEOUS NIGERIAN.
Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by Virgohills(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
This country na wa
Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by Yhemzie(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
Simplyleo:
Ritual thingy.

I am with the same opinion with you, but we need to ask ourselves, if truly there is nothing like money ritual, why are ritual killings rampant nowadays?
Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by safetyboot: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
I have a hunch back TV, they would have asked for that one and spare the man's life sad
Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
The people that did this may end up being your senator, making laws for you and you expect them to think and fashion out things that will benefit mankind. The worse of it is that people from their tribe will come to nairaland to defend them and their misgivings peradventure they find themselves in the legislature.

DOOMED COUNTRY indeed
Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by Seyzcham91(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
grin
tyup:

Head is way too much for Simplyleo to give

I'll suggest he donate just Two strand of his hair to my Ikire brothers for Hypothesis. then he tells us what becomes of him in 7days time
Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:
People with hunchbacks are like bitcoins to ritualists.

They have more values than normal people.

Nobody is safe on earth.
add albinos to the list, they should never walk alone particularly at night cos they are on high demand by ritualist and nature doesn’t supply their kind in abundance
Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
See country for heaven sake!

Every persons at the helms of affair in this evil government should hide their faces in shame..

As for you all still in support of dem.. Your own story won't be different from this.

Note:itz not a prayer but what nature has revealed.

Pathetic!
Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by descarado: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
Naija politicians
Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by chinyere205: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
Luckiest people on earth � you will cry after watching bet me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0ksH4SnVC4
Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by DedeNkem: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
There's NO evidence that money ritual works!!!! None!!! Only mentally unstable evil idiots engage in this barbaric act!!

This reflects the poor education system in this zoo called Nigeria!!

Voodoo doesn't work!!! You lazy morons!! Get a legit job!!

1 Like

Re: Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) by explosiveskull(m): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
tyup:

Long gone man..... condolences

A friendly advice is to avoid anything Kogi as much as u can
The worst part of it is that family up till believe he may still be alive, imagine something that happened since 2011 and they've not done any burial for him at least make all man go rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Evil Girls In Babcock University / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos / Herbalist And Wife Use 7-Year-Old Son For Money Ritual In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.