Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC (5511 Views)

Matawalle’s Reason For Defection Confirms That APC Is Behind Insecurity – PDP / Okorocha Replies APC, I’m Not A Bad Loser / “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by powerfulguy: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6303481/apc-pdp-leadership-now-senile

Insecurity: Accept Your Failures, PDP Replies APC

The @OfficialPDPNig describes as stunning, the attempt by the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the @OfficialAPCNg to blame Nigerians for the manifest failure by President @MBuhari to secure life and property across our country and urges the party to accept its failures.

The @OfficialPDPNig asserts that the @OfficialAPCNg should respond to Nigerians over its abysmal performance in governance instead of collapsing its structures and trying to indirectly use President @MBuhari as the scapegoat for their collective failure.

In dissolving its structures across the country, which is apparently a prelude to its reported name change, the @OfficialAPCNg and its administration have validated the call by Nigerians across board that President @MBuhari should resign.

The @OfficialAPCNg should know that dissolving its structures alone cannot be the answer to its humongous atrocities and failures in government.

Now that the @OfficialAPCNg NEC has indicted President @MBuhari by pointing to the need for national collaboration in tackling insecurity, which Mr. President had observed in the breach, by bluntly refusing to heed the calls by patriotic Nigerians, including the PDP, to rejig our security architecture, the call for his resignation has come across party, ethnic and class boundaries.

Moreover, it is clear that it is the @MBuhari Presidency and the @OfficialAPCNg that have been politicizing insecurity and we therefore advise them to go back to their boardroom and reexamine themselves.

Furthermore, while Nigerians are celebrating the exit of the @OfficialAPCNg following the collapse of its structure, the attempt to extend the tenure of its illegal national caretaker committee is an effort in futility as it amounts to building something on nothing.

This is because the constitution of the @OfficialAPCNg does not provide for a national caretaker committee and the appointment of a sitting governor Bala Mai Buni, as its chairman is a nullity, being in breach of the 1999 Constitution, (as amended). As such, the APC, having dissolved its structure, has exited the political firmament and such brings to close its attempt at membership drive.

Moreover, the NEC has no powers, under the @OfficialAPCNg constitution, to donate any administrative authority to a caretaker committee, which is alien to the their constitution.
https://twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig/status/1336366287354793986?s=19
Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by WorkTheTalk(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Politicians playing games with the lives of the masses. While they are on pages of media exchanging blames, bandits, kidnappers, terrorists are busy planning the next attacks on the innocent citizens. I pray for my country, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by BobFischer(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
I wish this can change the price of rice...

yeye dey smell...
Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by grim33(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
It’s not like you’re going to do any better so SHUT TGE FUUCCK UP.

Apc . Pdp... you’re all the same old fools ruining lives on a daily..:.

Now fuucck off undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by Enudapan: 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

The way this PDP and his brother APC take the beef nowadays
Be like say APC and PDP
Are now like former wizkid and davido.

With there followers killing themselves
Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by Ubykcee(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
undecided
Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
PDP the useless party dey talk...

I'll design a professional logo, flyer, christmas greeting design and banner for you at a very cheaper price...get my contact from my signature..thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by honest1480(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
They (APC) will never agree to accept their failures because they have baptized themselves with a nickname called BLAME PARTY.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by GloShare(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Even APC knows that APC has failed.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by HeadNigga: 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Naso this trading of blames go continue until2023. Another administration begins...then the blame game continues.

I see no changes. Wake up in the morning then I ask myself..."Is serving this country with all my strength" worth it?

A tree can't make a forest. Together alone shall we make this country great. I am talking about our leaders and us(u know you fall here)
Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by Juanmike(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
Pls, when will Bihari accept the resignation letter written for him.?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by fedorahat: 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
grin
The two parties are useless but PDP is more useless. Have they paid their staff salary yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by Dsourcee(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
PDP failure+ APC failure=Nigeria set back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by Loner97(m): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
The 2party na kuku the same thing so make una rest..
Most times na just my weed dey take my mind off these things wey day happen for this country..
Nigeria is a failed entity, our leaders dun f*ck us up big time
Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by Lamasta(m): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
ok
Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by BrickDevo: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
The difference between APC and PDP is that APC is more worse and dangerously corrupt than PDP, I just wish we could go back to the days of Umaru Musa Yaradua, the best Nigerian President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by kennyflames(m): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
nobody is better here
if PDP gets in office APC will start their own....

this is just another Story...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by veekid(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
This APC no just try at all
Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by Lamasta(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
PDP and APC is the reason we are where we are today as a nation....
Both party is an embodiment of failure...

1 Like

Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by ipobarethieves: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
angry
Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by HerMajestyCares(f): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
angry angry

APC FAILED ADMINISTRATION WOULD RATHER ALLOW NIGERIANS TO CONTINUE TO LAMENT.

APC =FAILURE angry angry
Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by 123Lopert: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
below
Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by Praktikals(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Even Jonathan accepts that PDP government didnt fare better in terms of security

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by yusluvad(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
PDP & APC are not different from each other. They're both the reasons why we are were we are today as a Nation...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by Gabriel004: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
grin No o, they will blame endsars protesters
Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
Both useless
Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by millionboi2: 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
Very simple
Re: Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Awón weyrey....

e no go better for both of you.

Thunder fire una together....

bastards

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Sack Akeredolu / The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos / JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.