Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

The Day Any Part Of Our Military Or Para Military Stand To Protest 9ja Will Gr8 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Day Any Part Of Our Military Or Para Military Stand To Protest 9ja Will Gr8 (161 Views)

NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military / Buhari: Attack On NDA Can’t Dampen Morale Of Our Military / Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day Any Part Of Our Military Or Para Military Stand To Protest 9ja Will Gr8 by golor(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Good evening house ! I am pained that the recent end Sars protest haven't changed anything and so many innocent soul are gone . But I put it to the police and Army , the day any part of the military or para military will stand up and protest for a better Nigeria their and then Nigeria will be great ..

Most time I get happy seeing them been killed by bandit and Boko Haram not because I hate them totally or I enjoy it but I feel it will be a wake up call for the sensitive ones to speak and stand up for a better country where they will be fully equipped.

To the average military men or para military men know this and know peace ...your work as an average army man or average police man can't save your family or generation from poverty ,I know you took an oath not to protest against the government but truth be told ,Nigeria is fast slipping our hands into few number of persons and with this ,the future of our generation is in great danger . I put it to you ,speak up else your children will one day ask, if this is the country my dad or mom comfortable serve as a military man or woman? They will be ashamed of you .

We have seen doctors who took oath to save life go on strike , lecturers and many more even though many will claim they are fighting for their stomach at least they fought for them self !!

Police and military men are waiting for civilian citizen to fight for their welfare and salary, yet on a command from the government to kill those who are trying to fight for their welfare they won't hesitate to shot !! If u are a police man or military man reading this,I say shame on you .

If there will be any future protest , no body should dare add police welfare as demand please ,cause we can't be crying more than the berief ..

A life of a professor haven't guarantee the success of his generation how much more you average police man or military man ! Don't be scared of any punishment ,as I am so sure the government can't sack or punishment 400 police or military men talk more of a million police or military men . Please save this Nation as a military or police man .

Cc Seun

Pardon my blunders

1 Like

Re: The Day Any Part Of Our Military Or Para Military Stand To Protest 9ja Will Gr8 by grim33(m): 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
Loud it. Tell those fools dying for politicians....

1 Like

Re: The Day Any Part Of Our Military Or Para Military Stand To Protest 9ja Will Gr8 by mike8804: 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
ok
Re: The Day Any Part Of Our Military Or Para Military Stand To Protest 9ja Will Gr8 by Lovelive: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
You said it all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NYCN President, Sukubo Condemns Abduction Of Katsina School Students, Demands Im / Osinbajo, Governors Express Concern Over Rising COVID-19 Cases / Nigeria Land Borders Could Be Closed Again – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.