Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military (25377 Views)

Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / I Will End Insecurity - New NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Dagger111(m): 10:22pm On Feb 01
The NSA(National Security Adviser) Nuhu Ribadu has instructed and banned the use of Camouflage by para-military and other security services, except for only the 3 arms of Military.

Below is an enclosure which conveyed the banned and instructions for your necessary awareness.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by chiiraq802(m): 10:33pm On Feb 01
Mtchewww!!!!

who wear camou pass Boko Haram members and Fulani Herdsmen. na them una suppose channel this una banning energy to.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Franklyspeakin: 10:55pm On Feb 01
Hmmm

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Richtaiwo: 11:24pm On Feb 01
Police nko? Na their own dey vex me pass. The army camouflage is for concealment in the bush. Wetin police dey conceal?

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Paraman: 11:32pm On Feb 01
I was just laughing when the NSCDC also unveil their camouflage. Even the people wey dey quench fire get camouflage too

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by iwaeda: 12:38am On Feb 02
Dagger111:
The NSA(National Security Adviser) Nuhu Ribadu has instructed and banned the use of Camouflage by para-military and other security services, except for only the 3 arms of Military.

Below is an enclosure which conveyed the banned and instructions for your necessary awareness.

angry grin grin grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by HarunaWest(m): 12:40am On Feb 02
Paraman:
I was just laughing when the NSCDC also unveil their camouflage. Even the people wey dey quench fire get camouflage too
That of fire service is hilarious. However, I am certain NSCDC will retain theirs. They do so much joint operation with the military. You put them inside Zamfara and Benue forests and you wan give them blue uniform. You have made them easy targets. They ought to wear the conventional desert camo on ops mission and not that blue anakara they currently use.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by SHEAU(m): 1:50am On Feb 02
HarunaWest:
That of fire service is hilarious. Hoewver, I am certain NSCDC will retain theirs. They do so much joint operation wity the military. You put them inside Zamfara and Benue forests and you wan give them blue uniform. You have made them easy targets. They ought to even put on the conventional camo and not the blue anakara they currently use.
the blue Ankara got me lol

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by MMempire(m): 2:22am On Feb 02
Any civilian that have ear, let him hear now cos if dem dey ban other security agencies and come catch you on camouflage na sorry be your name.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by faceland: 2:36am On Feb 02
I think it is the green cami (which could be mistaken as military) and not all cami (like EFCC, DSS and so on).
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by faceland: 2:42am On Feb 02
HarunaWest:
That of fire service is hilarious. Hoewver, I am certain NSCDC will retain theirs. They do so much joint operation wity the military. You put them inside Zamfara and Benue forests and you wan give them blue uniform. You have made them easy targets. They ought to even put on the conventional camo and not the blue anakara they currently use.

They need brown/desert colour.
It would actually save their lives.

4 Likes

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by faceland: 2:44am On Feb 02
Richtaiwo:
Police nko? Na their own dey vex me pass. The army camouflage is for concealment in the bush. Wetin police dey conceal?

Most African countries and even Russia have blue cami for police.

Might just be a trend that 'these are militarized police force'.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Coldspice: 3:46am On Feb 02
Paraman:

Those ones in NSCDC are just illiterates. They copy uniforms of all security agencies. They wear green Mopol uniform, wear black with balaclavas like DSS and now wear military camouflage. Meanwhile, ordinary rat, they can't catch. grin

16 Likes

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Coldspice: 3:48am On Feb 02
HarunaWest:

That is not the job of the NSCDC, that is the job of the Police, just that those ones are useless. Let the NSCDC face its core mandate.
Civilian JTF that runs joint ops with the military don't use camouflage.

4 Likes

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Coldspice: 3:50am On Feb 02
faceland:
I think it is the green cami (which could be mistaken as military) and not all cami (like EFCC, DSS and so on).

All camo have been banned. Na those mumu NSCDC cause am. They have created more than 5 uniforms for themselves without approval.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Yaxon: 4:35am On Feb 02
Na wa. How does this help decimate bandits?

3 Likes

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Yankee101: 4:37am On Feb 02
The love of misplaced priorities
Handle insecurity not clothing arrangement
Everyone in America can wear military fatigue yet they don’t have our kind of insecurity

9 Likes

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by free2ryhme: 4:39am On Feb 02
Dagger111:

Police no dey this one 🤣🤣
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by valentinenkem: 4:40am On Feb 02
We need solutions in this country
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by MrDoGood(m): 4:40am On Feb 02
NSA!!

Is the the current problem in the country?
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by gaby(m): 4:52am On Feb 02
This one sef say make dem still hear him voice..

Na waaaa

His kits and kins are gallivanting through the woods seeking innocent unarmed civilians, children, and women to slaughter with no let or hindrances...

Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by DatNiggaDaz: 4:53am On Feb 02
Weird decisions are made by tinulators in a form of government known as Tinubulation.

They all under the influence of standing Tinubulism.
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by SalamRushdie: 4:57am On Feb 02
faceland:

What is cami?

1 Like

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by bunmioguns(m): 5:06am On Feb 02
cool
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by osuofia2(m): 5:07am On Feb 02
MrDoGood:
NSA!!

Is the the current problem in the country?
Ode, how . Because he is taken measures to stop plorifarion of cami?

4 Likes

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by osuofia2(m): 5:10am On Feb 02
Nice move from Ribadu, nscdc camo just looks exactly like the camo of the Airforce except for the red neck.

2 Likes

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Sicilyjoe: 5:23am On Feb 02
osuofia2:
Nice move from Ribadu, nscdc camo just looks exactly like the camo of the Airforce except for the red neck.

Really do u have pictures of it ?
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by HardMirror(m): 5:26am On Feb 02
osuofia2:

Ode, how . Because he is taken measures to stop plorifarion of cami?
tell the fool. They just complain everytime

1 Like

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:32am On Feb 02
These one don lack idea. Na uniform be their problem? But the most abused camo by the bandits are the military camo not any paramilitary camo. The greenwood cam is d most abused camo and even in USA people were camou and no any bandit there.

2 Likes

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by shortIGBOman: 5:33am On Feb 02
chiiraq802:
Mtchewww!!!!

who wear camou pass Boko Haram members and Fulani Herdsmen. na them una suppose channel this una banning energy to.

IPOB terrorist, ESN and UGM wear Camou more than Bokoharam

Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by saddler: 5:33am On Feb 02
lipsrsealed
Re: NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military by Rolings: 5:39am On Feb 02
Coldspice:

Meanwhile, ordinary rat, they can't catch.

I know you are ignorant that's why you describe NSCDC the way you did just so you know they are in charge of securing critical national infrastructure like government Secretariats..... Power assets including buildings and Transmission lines..... Some pipelines and protection of traditional rulers and institutions.
People with such responsibilities will surely be able to catch ordinary rat

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora / Tinubu, Gbajabiamila, FFK Attend Night Of Tributes For Fasoranti’s Daughter / Proforce Delivers 20 MRAP To Chad Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.