Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,486 members, 7,840,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Good Handwriting Intimidate, Please Check This - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Good Handwriting Intimidate, Please Check This (4829 Views)

My Child Needs A Change Of Handwriting / Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) / Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Handwriting Intimidate, Please Check This by Saao(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2020
Cashio:
my handwritting is so terrible that sometimes, I can't even read what I wrote.
lol
Re: Good Handwriting Intimidate, Please Check This by 1x2x3: 9:22am On Dec 09, 2020
Freestainworld:
If they write like this, how will they make their cash, their writing is for medical personnel consumption alone just the way a lawyer will blow his grammar and his colleagues will understand.

That's not true. Their writing is as a result of rigorous and elaborated papers they write in exams and classes within a very short period of time. They write so much within a very short period that their writings become bad, when they graduate and they end up taking that to professional level having to attend to numerous patients, listening to their complains, thinking about prescriptions and writing at the same time.

If you are told to write 2000 words in shortest possible time I bet you will come up with the worse handwriting ever.
Re: Good Handwriting Intimidate, Please Check This by larryking540: 9:33am On Dec 09, 2020
JerySmalls:
I bet you he/she can’t write like this in my school, all these lecturers dictating like they have a flight to catch!!!
that person never enter unviersity ,if she enter trust me she go day look lecture eye while taking notes just to be fast
Re: Good Handwriting Intimidate, Please Check This by ProphetM0hammad: 9:40am On Dec 09, 2020
We all had good handwriting in primary and secondary schools na.
You can't answer 5 questions with subs including diagrams in 20 minutes and have time for graphic designs like this.
Re: Good Handwriting Intimidate, Please Check This by ProphetM0hammad: 9:42am On Dec 09, 2020
Freestainworld:
If they write like this, how will they make their cash, their writing is for medical personnel consumption alone just the way a lawyer will blow his grammar and his colleagues will understand.
Lol, you are funny. It's as a result of the process.
Re: Good Handwriting Intimidate, Please Check This by AboveTheRim(m): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Saao:
Good handwriting

I still remember my primary school seat mate, who will have to turn the pen for every alphabet written ���
Re: Good Handwriting Intimidate, Please Check This by Freestainworld(m): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
1x2x3:

That's not true. Their writing is as a result of rigorous and elaborated papers they write in exams and classes within a very short period of time. They write so much within a very short period that their writings become bad, when they graduate and they end up taking that to professional level having to attend to numerous patients, listening to their complains, thinking about prescriptions and writing at the same time.

If you are told to write 2000 words in shortest possible time I bet you will come up with the worse handwriting ever.
their is what we call doctors handwriting or medical handwriting, it's not about how rigorous they went through in school or how many patients they have to attend to per day, I am a male nurse, I know what am talking about.
Re: Good Handwriting Intimidate, Please Check This by Chudivictor(m): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
mine is very similar to this
Re: Good Handwriting Intimidate, Please Check This by ITbomb(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
femmyAdagba:
How I wish A Typical Medical Doctor in Naija could write like this
They are way too intelligent to write like this
Re: Good Handwriting Intimidate, Please Check This by 1x2x3: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
Freestainworld:
their is what we call doctors handwriting or medical handwriting, it's not about how rigorous they went through in school or how many patients they have to attend to per day, I am a male nurse, I know what am talking about.

LOL you are funny. Google and quora is your friend.
Re: Good Handwriting Intimidate, Please Check This by Demnan: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
Check on calligraphers, their handwriting is always topnotch
demsy21:
Maybe the writer used one of the Math sets tools or he is a plain artist. It can't be this good except you're meticulous (Taking enough time to do something)

1 Like

Re: Good Handwriting Intimidate, Please Check This by GAJIT: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mine is also very beautiful, but in different structure.
Re: Good Handwriting Intimidate, Please Check This by chubinwa(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Who handwriting don help.
Re: Good Handwriting Intimidate, Please Check This by joinnow: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
Cashio:
my handwritting is so terrible that sometimes, I can't even read what I wrote.

Bomboclaat you cannot read what you wrote.

1 Like

Re: Good Handwriting Intimidate, Please Check This by Cashio(m): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
joinnow:

Bomboclaat you cannot read what you wrote.
baba eeh...while in school, when lecturers dictate notes and we had to scribble with speed to meet up, I end up most times not being able to read the lines...I go just try to cut and join and form some meanings....it's bad like that.
Re: Good Handwriting Intimidate, Please Check This by joinnow: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
Cashio:
baba eeh...while in school, when lecturers dictate notes and we had to scribble with speed to meet up, I end up most times not being able to read the lines...I go just try to cut and join and form some meanings....it's bad like that.

ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

The World Is Running Out Of Sand And The Repercussions Are Drastic (Photos) / Pls, Enlighten Me On School Of Nursing / See The Exam Script Of A HND 1 Student In Federal Polytechnic. What A Shame.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.