Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife (28779 Views)

Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) / Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife by DAVE5(m): 7:10am On Dec 17, 2020
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.

Very very ohh
Re: Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:12am On Dec 17, 2020
kyuniii:
He was only walking away from the troubles in his life.

Yea.. you remind me of a song In the 90's.. am walking away.... Frommm troubles in my life.. am w... grin
Re: Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife by Kizyte(m): 8:06am On Dec 17, 2020
Goldp5988:

Wait first let me go report you to your Mum.
Lol! Unfortunately, mom is no more in this world.
Re: Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife by Goldp5988(f): 8:30am On Dec 17, 2020
Kizyte:
Lol! Unfortunately, mom is no more in this world.

Eyah, so sorry, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife by Kizyte(m): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2020
Goldp5988:

Eyah, so sorry, may her soul rest in peace.
Amen! Thanks smiley
Re: Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife by Cousin9999: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2020
Good. Now he can't hit his wife.
Re: Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife by Cousin9999: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2020
grim33:
MGTOW GUYS MGTOW

G.A.Y.
Re: Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife by Cousin9999: 8:56am On Dec 17, 2020
BigBashiru:

The first step in mgtow is to de-emphasize "beauty" - a man who places no emphasis on "beauty" And isn't moved by beauty has conquered a lot. The first step in mgtow is have no regard on beauty and don't adore outward appearance - I know it's easier said than done though cos some of it is biology

G.A.Y.
Re: Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife by BigBashiru: 8:59am On Dec 17, 2020
Cousin9999:

G.A.Y.

Lots of sick mentally unstable women hide behind "pretty faces"
Re: Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife by Cousin9999: 9:02am On Dec 17, 2020
BigBashiru:

Lots of sick mentally unstable women hide behind "pretty faces"

Bro, you don't like women. lol

Stop promoting g.a.y. stuff.
Re: Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife by offset67(m): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2020
who send you go marry undecided
Re: Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife by guy222: 9:44am On Dec 17, 2020
mosdii:

Very Useless...All Of Them
you and the person you quote dont have sense, for your information nigeria girls are not useless but very very very very very very very very very very very USELESS, their uselessnes is in capital letter. Infact they are uselessful, uselesslot, uselessmany,

1 Like

Re: Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife by grim33(m): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
wink keep telling yourself that...
Cousin9999:

G.A.Y.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men / Spousal Abuse Against Men Rising In Lagos – UI Criminologist / Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.