Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife (47802 Views)

Cheating Husband Loses N26-Mil He Gave 'Bae' To Hide From Wife - SA Court (PIX) / Italian Man Walks The Equivalent Of Abuja To Kano Distance To Get Away From Wife / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by ijustdey: 6:04pm On May 11, 2023
A 56-year-old man, Edwin Ugwu, has recounted to an Ogba magistrate court in Lagos how his wife, Ebere, used to beat him up at the slightest provocation.

The embattled husband said the constant battery got to its peak recently when his wife beat him to a coma and he was rushed to the hospital.

The prosecutor, DSP Kehinde Ajayi, who said the couple resided on Lambe Iluyomade Street, Ago Okota area of Lagos, told the court that the couple had a disagreement which degenerated into a heated argument before the wife beat her husband which led to his hospitalisation.

The wife pleaded not guilty to the two-count charge of assault and battery and the prosecutor asked the court to give a date for hearing.

The Magistrate, Mrs E. Kubenije, granted the defendant bail in the sum of N100,000 with two sureties in like sum and adjourned the case to June 6.

https://dailytrust.com/man-hospitalised-after-beating-from-wife/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by riverbird: 6:07pm On May 11, 2023
grin

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by sulakishop(m): 6:07pm On May 11, 2023
grin

So where are those feminists and women liberators?

**Modified**

So a long time ago, while I was with my grandparents, a woman constantly beats her husband and it has become so much embarrassment and shame for the man.

So one day, my grandpa gave the husband a mysterious ring , to save a friend from the incessant shame and humiliation.

The next time the woman attempted to beat him again, he codedly wore the ring and beat the hell out of the woman.

Until now that I just remembered, only few friends and the little me, that was with my grandpa knew this secret.

The woman died a humble woman and I don't remember her ever beating her husband till her death after the husband acquired the ring! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by taylor89(m): 6:08pm On May 11, 2023
These things happen oo

Last year one Anambra babe I been dey date show me werey one day

I was busy forming PH boy though I didnโ€™t want to hit her

Omo this babe brush me ( more like she chattered me wholesale & cleared me off earth surface) I enter back of fridge eye turn me immediately

I take scope go their house tell her Mama if she had her daughters child hood pics

She show me, I been wan check wether na transgender bcuz the brushing doesnโ€™t seem feminine

That my babe na the type wey dey catch thief tire am rope for backyard till him husband come back from work

465 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Typicool8(m): 6:16pm On May 11, 2023
sulakishop:
grin

They will avoid this thread

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Westerhoffe(m): 6:27pm On May 11, 2023
shocked
Power changed hands?

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Westerhoffe(m): 6:29pm On May 11, 2023
taylor89:
These things happen oo

Omo this babe brush me I enter back of fridge eye turn me immediately

I take scope go their house tell her Mama if she had her daughters child hood pics

She show me, I been wan check wether na transgender bcuz the brushing loud

grin grin grin
The only way to cover that is to never fight back because some ladies ehn, na Goliath and Atilla be them papa and ancestor.

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by VeryWickedPrick: 6:33pm On May 11, 2023
She carried him from the altar on their wedding day.
I was there.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Ugaboy: 6:33pm On May 11, 2023
Brother Benard

Eeeh

30 Likes

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by taylor89(m): 6:33pm On May 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:

grin grin grin
The only way to cover that is to never fight back because some ladies ehn, na Goliath and Atilla be them papa and ancestor.

Omo e get some babes wey be say you can only beat them if they allow you to

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Klington: 6:33pm On May 11, 2023
Finished man๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

4 Likes

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Nazgul: 6:34pm On May 11, 2023
Women should stop violence against men. It's becoming obvious that men have become endangered species in this generation. cry

Women should stop brutalizing and killing our men. Men's lives matter. embarassed

163 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by youngreezy(m): 6:34pm On May 11, 2023
lol
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by hemartins(m): 6:34pm On May 11, 2023
I have many thoughts in my head
Mhen
How?

3 Likes

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Antiochus(m): 6:34pm On May 11, 2023
The wives revolt

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by AsomStructures: 6:34pm On May 11, 2023
Domestic violence

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

4 Likes

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Senator777: 6:35pm On May 11, 2023
Lol.
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 11, 2023
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„eeh๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by id4sho(m): 6:35pm On May 11, 2023
Man abuse angry, Men are becoming endangered species, God help us. All this cunny/ wicked vessels need to change their way sad

19 Likes

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by NastiLord: 6:35pm On May 11, 2023
Weak men everywhere.

I nor dey beat woman o but wonan no carry ur hand hit me else...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Patrioticman007(m): 6:35pm On May 11, 2023
sulakishop:
grin

They are laughing secretly.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 6:36pm On May 11, 2023
grin grin grin grin
As I dey so, I dey avoid woman when get body, if some of them hold your neck, you nor go fit move...........From secondary school, I don learn how to pick my battles with girls carefully, nor be the one when dem go beat you blue-black when your fellow guys dey fear you.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Vijuchoco(f): 6:36pm On May 11, 2023
Chai!

The reverse is often the case though.. I've seen so many cases..

1 Like

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Omoawoke: 6:37pm On May 11, 2023
Where are the feminist

In the law of feminists

If a man defeat a woman in battle, it is gender molestation
But if a woman defeats a man, then it is allowed
Who said men are created to be collecting beating from women and no man must respond

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Pwettylinda(f): 6:37pm On May 11, 2023
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Ugaboy: 6:37pm On May 11, 2023
The day I saw a street girl beat up a guy one day. I can not just find trouble near her.

I love my pride.

17 Likes

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 6:37pm On May 11, 2023
taylor89:
These things happen oo

You wan take laugh kill person. Nor be lie, some of this girls fit package man well.....

29 Likes

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by atobs4real(m): 6:38pm On May 11, 2023
Over powered by the oversized woman
Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Mindlog: 6:38pm On May 11, 2023
taylor89:
These things happen oo

Glad she is now your ex, being abusive (physically and emotionally) can never be rationalized but you going to see her mum in order to see her childhood pictures is hilarious!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by ImpregnaTor(m): 6:38pm On May 11, 2023
He's Probably married to Iyabaethegreat grin

##

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Hospitalised After Beating From Wife by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 11, 2023
Nazgul:
Women should stop violence against men. It's becoming obvious that men have become endangered species in this generation. cry

Women should stop brutalizing and killing our men. Men's lives matter. embarassed

grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How I Shared Father With My Mother โ€“ Woman / Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.