Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 (30635 Views)

My Husband, Warm The Bed! A Story / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by AfriNotesNEWS: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dear Funto,

Please leave my husband alone.

Depending on your personality, you think you know me. You assume you understand the situation. Gbenro has probably told you that we have a difficult marriage. He’s explained to you that I don’t understand him.

He’s said that the children are all we have in common and that as soon as they are old enough, he will divorce me.

Sigh.

How old is old enough?

Do you know the ages of our children? Our children are all teenagers. He won’t leave. He is as committed as I am to this marriage.

I am not the things you may think I am. I am a suburban housewife in loose terms but that’s probably the only thing you have correct.

Has Gbenro told you that the money belongs to me? Did he explain to you that although he is the CEO of the company that I am in fact the owner of the shares that keep him in that position? Has he explained to you that he can’t take a decision without me? That I am MBA Harvard, Class of 2006?

Why am I a suburban housewife? This is the life I have chosen. I decided early on that I want to stay at home and raise my children. I can afford that luxury.

You wonder why I stay at home and allow Gbenro to get away with his infidelities? Why don’t I walk away? In your opinion; you know you wouldn’t stand for it. He wouldn’t dare it with you? These are your thoughts? Am I correct?

Well, I’m practical. I love my husband but not with rose-tinted glasses. He is a good man. A great father and a fantastic husband (when he’s not cheating).

I have decided I can live with his flaw and I love him enough to ask you to leave him alone.

You will cost him the life he loves if you’re not careful. If that happens, the infatuation he feels for you will die very quickly.

Gbenro like many human beings wants to eat his cake and have it. If he wanted out of this marriage, he would have left before now. Why do I ask you to leave him alone? The reason is this, you only truly want the part of him you see in the small windows of time he affords you. You don’t want the entire man. If I thought you loved all of him, I might even consider giving him up. But I know you don’t. You don’t want Gbenro the lost little boy who doesn’t think he’s good enough. Who has never recovered from the trauma of being rejected by his father. You don’t want the Gbenro who still has nightmares from secondary school when he was sexually molested for an entire year

until his mother discovered and took him out of that school. You don’t want the Gbenro who still thinks that his memberships in the clubs we belong to define him. . . And 1001 other idiosyncrasies he possesses.

You want the suave, sophisticated Gbenro he projects to the world. He is that man because I’ve painstakingly built him up to be that person.

Oh; I’m sure you think he’s such a generous man. How will you give up such sweet generosity?

Yes he is; but generous with whose money? My trust fund is so tightly stitched up. Despite what you may think, if this marriage ends, his lifestyle will nosedive dramatically.

Oh, but he’s so well-endowed and such a great lover. You don’t want to lose that. (Wry smile). Indeed he is. He is all these things and more. This and other reasons I won’t go into is why I will fight to keep him.

Dear Funto, I recommend that you think seriously about the hornet’s nest you are stirring.

I love my husband and my children love their father. They know nothing about his infidelities and I would go to great lengths to keep them in the dark because we are a happy family.

You wonder how I can be happy? I am happy because I acknowledge that my husband is flawed. He is a man, a good man, but a flawed man. I know it and I have decided I can live with this flaw. Perhaps there’s a man out there who is perfect in this regard; but that man may have a flaw I am unwilling to accept which some other woman can overlook.

Let her have him.

I don’t expect you to understand my choices however, I expect you to leave my husband.

Thank you for your time; I wish you well in all your future endeavours.

Bisola Gbadebo-White

https://mobile.twitter.com/nwaoma007?lang=en
https://medium.com/@nwaoma007/letter-to-my-husbands-sidechick-a-suburban-housewife-s-tale-803523c4131

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by AfriNotesNEWS: 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by Lawalatm: 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
It's the man that is holding both women to himself and not as the sidechick thinks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...………………….he can also add more sidechicks or substitute this current chick grin grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by AfriNotesNEWS: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lawalatm:
It's the man that is holding both women to himself and not as the sidechick thinks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...………………….he can also add more sidechicks or substitute this current chick grin grin grin grin grin

My Dear

The matter heavy.. I think I blame the man in question

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by tobechi74: 12:20am On Dec 09, 2020
Monogamy is not for everyone.
.even if she leaves, he will find another girl.

We need to question this union called monogamous marriage whether it suits us individually.

Our forefathers had three wives, heaven did not fall.

She should ask him if he really wants both of them together and If he can cope with double woman wahala

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/19/why-is-monogamy-considered-natural/

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:54am On Dec 09, 2020
Its sad , she should just leave the marriage, the man is not sure what he wants

6 Likes

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by AfriNotesNEWS: 4:30am On Dec 09, 2020
Yes the man seems to be the epic center to the wahala

May God Help Them
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
Its sad , she should just leave the marriage, the man is not sure what he wants

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by kambili999(f): 5:06am On Dec 09, 2020
Real wahala. Side chicks are coming out in public. What sort of madness is this?
Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by aycorporat(m): 6:30am On Dec 09, 2020
A sweet woman who is loyal is the personality this .man is toying with?
Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 09, 2020
false blogging

just peeped her Twitter (https://mobile.twitter.com/nwaoma007?lang=en)

story is fictional
apparently, she's writing a novel

blogger, what do you gain trying to fool folks?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by laborious(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2020
He is endowed! She cannot leave him.. madam just share ur husband in peace..

3 Likes

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by AfriNotesNEWS: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2020
If you are the woman in question

How can u cope..

Try and empathize her na

laborious:
He is endowed! She cannot leave him.. madam just share ur husband in peace..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by xcesspaschal(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2020
Am crying already

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2020
Beg her for what?

Mehnn.. see descriptive essay over man matter... Over a man who should be trashed and Never considered again..
Deal with the man.

Imagine the ugly side chick.. she doesn't even measure up to the woman in any ways and here she is talking back.
Some men can attract flies and shit to their wife's, aswear.

Let her just drop him let him see whether the side chick will be able to raise him again. Such men don't deserve your love and pity. Or does she want him to infect her with a deadly disease before she too will let go? Na wa o.

Let me go and read the ugly chickens part.

7 Likes

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2020
after reading it all, I think this woman has been frustrating the man because she owns almost everything so he decided to find peace outside his marriage but he ended up with another gold digger who never wanted the whole man
the side chick is just using him and the wife is just maltreating him

las las nah the man really get problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by yeyeboi(m): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by slawormiir: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Arranged moda fuckkking story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2020
You see letters,,,,

I see two touching stories angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by Lovelies1: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2020
V
Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by Nazgul: 11:11am On Dec 09, 2020
I still don't understand why a girl would want to wreck her fellow lady's marriage.

Why not look for your own man? There's lots of them out there. Why try to destroy what another woman has laboured so hard to build. Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by kc4christ(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2020
No be lie
Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by Hpwtpwer: 11:11am On Dec 09, 2020
Okay na
Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by juniorstar(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2020
that wife is a jewel. every mans dream, but they are rare.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by Biglittlelois(f): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2020
God forbid bad thing, I can never understand women who stay with cheats.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by planetx13: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2020
Okay
Re: Letter To My Husband’s Sidechick – A Story By Nwaoma007 by Mupadot: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2020
Who is this one again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DECEIT (short Story) By Amponsem Akosua / Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / The 130 Titles Of The Pacesetters Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.