Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Watch Video Of Nigerian Armies Captured By Boko Haram - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch Video Of Nigerian Armies Captured By Boko Haram (876 Views)

So Pathetic! Watch Moment Nigerian Armies Were Captured By Boko Haram (video) / DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters / Lagos traffic Robbers captured by Rapid Response Officers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Video Of Nigerian Armies Captured By Boko Haram by Ababbio: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerians have reacted to the varial video of soldiers being treated after being captured by Boko Haram insidenaija reports.

If we would know, insecurities in Nigeria is now becoming totally unbearable.

Now we don't even have the BokoHaram alone again, we now have the bandits and the gunmen. They keep kidnaping and killing people anyhow and at anytime.

Insidenaija recall that recently, we heard of the insurgents killed over 40 farmers in Borno and still nothing is done.

It's so sad and this is the same soldiers fighting for our lives. They deserve better.

A tweeter user @OfficialAPCNg shared the video and wrote: "Egbekegbe's definition of security. The assailants are "bandits". The commanding officers of the victims who dare complain of either lack of equipment or wrong intel are demoted. Those terrorists, when caught, are feted, trained, & freed as "repentant".

Watch the video below:
[URL=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16C9uS3Or2s ][/url]

See reaction of Nigerans as obtained by insidenaija below:

@adewaleadefajo: "can't imagine what is going on in there mind. Loudly crying face, Loudly crying face, Loudly crying face, Loudly crying, faceThe agony of death is more than death it's self. A big shame on this government. #EndSARS Our PVC loading...... 2023 will shock them".

@shark2last: "This is sad to watch. What did we ever do that offended God to deserve this kind of leadership? I'm wondering what's going through the minds of those soldiers at that moment."

@AleroAleromaj: "What is the aim or goal from this bandit because from what I am seeing it just senseless killing even isis had a mission. This video is Soo sad to watch I truly wish the imams in the north will start speaking out".

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/watch-video-of-nigerian-armies-captured-by-boko-haram/

Cc: Lalasticala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: Watch Video Of Nigerian Armies Captured By Boko Haram by Ababbio: 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
More: Lalasticala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: Watch Video Of Nigerian Armies Captured By Boko Haram by Ababbio: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
More:

Re: Watch Video Of Nigerian Armies Captured By Boko Haram by illicit(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
Eeyah....

I can't watch the video because it said the video is age restricted.

How do u know my age
Re: Watch Video Of Nigerian Armies Captured By Boko Haram by Ababbio: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Watch Video Of Nigerian Armies Captured By Boko Haram by nairalander2020(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
boko haram
Re: Watch Video Of Nigerian Armies Captured By Boko Haram by Loner97(m): 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
Mehn!! Shit is getting realer
#EndInsecurityNow
Re: Watch Video Of Nigerian Armies Captured By Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
Those soldiers only show off their strength when they see armless civilians. See ordinary rag tag terrorist showing them pepper.

Boko terrorists revenging the Lekki massacre for good people of Nigeria.

Bulhary and the clueless Buruntashi should be toppled in a coup, coz they have failed woefully

2 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of Nigerian Armies Captured By Boko Haram by romenna: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2020
The Nigerian Army has lost every atom of empathy from Nigerian youths.
Thanks for killing us for protesting for a better Nigeria.
Re: Watch Video Of Nigerian Armies Captured By Boko Haram by Thomthom(m): 9:05am On Dec 09, 2020
when Nigeria soldier they beat civilians today.. them no dey hear abeg.. May God free the one wey never beat Innocent civilians before... since I start to dey watch how soldiers beat civilians on social media I no too dey respect them again... because they are meant to protect me not to beat me up
Re: Watch Video Of Nigerian Armies Captured By Boko Haram by Ababbio: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2020
Re: Watch Video Of Nigerian Armies Captured By Boko Haram by Neddstark: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2020
As a soldier, rather than get captured by these savages called Boko Haram, I will empty all my bullets on them and reserve the last for myself. They will eventually kill you. I can't be tied up by another human being like a sheep to slaughter.

Also, the Nigerian army needs to have better communication and intelligence. Every soldier crew should have at least 3 gun trucks or camps in case of ambushes that Boko Haram uses to thrive. The government should invest on spying on these guys so they know when they are coming. It is becoming unreasonable to keep fighting insurgency like this. It is like you are sending soldiers to die.
Re: Watch Video Of Nigerian Armies Captured By Boko Haram by chiiraq802(m): 11:38am On Dec 09, 2020
Neddstark:
As a soldier, rather than get captured by these savages called Boko Haram, I will empty all my bullets on them and reserve the last for myself. They will eventually kill you. I can't be tied up by another human being like a sheep to slaughter.

Also, the Nigerian army needs to have better communication and intelligence. Every soldier crew should have at least 3 gun trucks or camps in case of ambushes that Boko Haram uses to thrive. The government should invest on spying on these guys so they know when they are coming. It is becoming unreasonable to keep fighting insurgency like this. It is like you are sending soldiers to die.

Terrorist can't fight terrorism!

Re: Watch Video Of Nigerian Armies Captured By Boko Haram by Ababbio: 11:54am On Dec 09, 2020
chiiraq802:

Terrorist can't fight terrorism!
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Sokoloan: A Money Lending Company Or Corporate Fraud System? / Hookup Uyo Corper Was Supposed To Pass Out With This Present Set / [video] Unruly Man Injures Lady Who Refused To Talk To Him Inside A Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.