Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread (97627 Views)

HTC Is Making Earbuds That Look Like A Black Version Of Apple’s Airpods(netwyz) / How Wireless Charging Works On Android Phones And How To Get It On Your Phone / I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by fibonacci2526: 3:12pm On May 08, 2021
fibonacci2526:
Brand New anker soundcore life q20 available for sale. Price is 25k firm. Call/contact: 08038003851.

SOLD
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Dayordee4: 10:00pm On May 08, 2021
hulkhiharitoz:
great bass,, fuller and even discharges well when the volume is low

Battery life?
How do you rate on a scale of 1-10 Sir ?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by hulkhiharitoz(m): 7:06am On May 09, 2021
Dayordee4:

Battery life?
How do you rate on a scale of 1-10 Sir ?
8,, over 6 hours on a single charge and the case can charge it 2.5 times
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by iscom(m): 8:16am On May 09, 2021
Don't forget to click my signature for your original Earbuds and airdots.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Onyeka90210(m): 12:10pm On May 09, 2021

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:38pm On May 09, 2021
My qcy t5 left ear is not connecting pls
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Buzzer99: 12:35am On May 11, 2021
Where can I buy samsung akg anc type c earphones or any wired earphones with anc
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by iscom(m): 6:51am On May 11, 2021
Promxy94:

Hello Ma
How much did u get it? And how long did it take to get to Ph.
Available. Check my signature.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Onyeka90210(m): 12:27pm On May 13, 2021
Apple Powerbeats 3 available
Accepting offers
More:
https://www.nairaland.com/6550333/apple-powerbeats-3-sale-32k

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by wememore03: 11:06am On May 16, 2021
Please house,which would you advise I get edifier X3 or Lenovo tco2. Thanks for your answers in advance ☺️
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by audububa(m): 11:53am On May 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24LGT4E1zRs

Long Overdue Here is my Review of the Edifier X3

Please Subscribe and Like the video

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Melaninprincess(f): 8:03pm On May 18, 2021
Is the edifier offering more value than those oraimo freepods?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by audububa(m): 11:00pm On May 18, 2021
Melaninprincess:
Is the edifier offering more value than those oraimo freepods?
I've used bot and I found the edifier X3 better for me
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by mikkycoins(m): 8:52am On May 19, 2021
QCY T1c is available
Great earbuds at a very cheap price.
Long lasting battery life and superb sound

Just 10k only. Delivery included

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Dayordee4: 10:53am On May 19, 2021
audububa:

What about the X5 sir ? I need to choose one of the two ASAP
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by queenfav(f): 11:24am On May 19, 2021
Dayordee4:

buy x5 if you want good bass
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by queenfav(f): 11:30am On May 19, 2021
audububa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24LGT4E1zRs

Long Overdue Here is my Review of the Edifier X3

Please Subscribe and Like the video
I just watched it,nice video bro.Though i don't know the phone u use o(whether it has Dolby atmos or other audio enhancing software that boosted the bass),or maybe i got fake edifier x3.The bass wasn't punchy at all.It was heard rather than felt in my opinion.I guess that's why they made x5 to improve on the bass department.Seantalks on YouTube pointed it
out and that was my experience.You feel a bit of the punchiness when u listen on high volume which isn't recommended.

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Melaninprincess(f): 7:26pm On May 19, 2021
audububa:
oh okay thank you
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by audububa(m): 9:50am On May 20, 2021
queenfav:
I just watched it,nice video bro.Though i don't know the phone u use o(whether it has Dolby atmos or other audio enhancing software that boosted the bass),or maybe i got fake edifier x3.The bass wasn't punchy at all.It was heard rather than felt in my opinion.I guess that's why they made x5 to improve on the bass department.Seantalks on YouTube pointed it
out and that was my experience.You feel a bit of the punchiness when u listen on high volume which isn't recommended.
using the bigger eartips I didn't notice the bass. I had to switch to the smaller eartips.. and I always listen at high volume I stated it in the video thank you
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by audububa(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2021
Dayordee4:

I haven't tried the X5 so I can't give my opinion just yet
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by queenfav(f): 11:28am On May 20, 2021
audububa:
using the bigger eartips I didn't notice the bass. I had to switch to the smaller eartips.. and I always listen at high volume I stated it in the video thank you
Oh i see,that explains it.

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Onyeka90210(m): 10:03pm On May 21, 2021
Apple S0l0 PR0 headphones now available

More
https://www.nairaland.com/6564887/apple-s0l0-pr0-headphones-sale

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by olaboyeh(m): 10:40am On May 24, 2021
good morning all..please i need help to pick a very good earbud. i decided to go for oraimo freepods2 even though i am open to other options my budget is 10 -12k and my first priority is something with a great mic quality not all those once to you will have to shout for the person to hear you then sound quality comes afterwards. pls if you sell or have a great recommendation and where to buy pls let me know..this is urgent
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Onyeka90210(m): 8:52pm On May 26, 2021
Apple Solo Pro Gold now available
Accepting offers
More:
https://www.nairaland.com/6572681/apple-beats-s0l0-pr0-headphones

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Onyeka90210(m): 8:54pm On May 26, 2021
olaboyeh:
good morning all..please i need help to pick a very good earbud. i decided to go for oraimo freepods2 even though i am open to other options my budget is 10 -12k and my first priority is something with a great mic quality not all those once to you will have to shout for the person to hear you then sound quality comes afterwards. pls if you sell or have a great recommendation and where to buy pls let me know..this is urgent
Oraimo is good actually, it’s decent
But don’t expect anything superb, they have a store in Ikeja, tho they are many people that sell
Their items, they always have a barcode on their item for authenticity check, so rest assured, the barcode will tell
You if it’s authentic or not after scanning
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by olaboyeh(m): 6:33am On May 27, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Oraimo is good actually, it’s decent
But don’t expect anything superb, they have a store in Ikeja, tho they are many people that sell
Their items, they always have a barcode on their item for authenticity check, so rest assured, the barcode will tell
You if it’s authentic or not after scanning

From the review i read on Twitter..most people said it has charging issues..alot complained of one not charging after like month
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Onyeka90210(m): 8:01am On May 27, 2021
olaboyeh:

From the review i read on Twitter..most people said it has charging issues..alot complained of one not charging after like month
Wow, didn't even bother checking reviews,
Thats a serious problem
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by olaboyeh(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Wow, didn't even bother checking reviews,
Thats a serious problem

Yes o..that's why i need another alternative now o
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Onyeka90210(m): 11:32am On May 27, 2021
olaboyeh:

Yes o..that's why i need another alternative now o
I noticed it’s mostly truly wireless headphones that run into issues, you can try their neckbands, has good mic also
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Onyeka90210(m): 7:54am On May 28, 2021

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by TobyHarris: 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hey, Is There Any Active Audiophile Nigerian Community? On Twitter Or Anywhere?.
I Need More Soundhead People..
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Hotdiamond(m): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
Anyone using zealot portable Bluetooth speakers.
Thinking about getting the s27. Are their shakers any good.

Sorry for deviating from the topic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (51) (Reply)

More Data Or More Airtime: Which Do You Prefer? / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / Best Cheap 2015 Android Phones And Prices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.