Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread - Phones (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread (97824 Views)

HTC Is Making Earbuds That Look Like A Black Version Of Apple’s Airpods(netwyz) / How Wireless Charging Works On Android Phones And How To Get It On Your Phone / I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by hapheeyxz: 6:47am On Apr 14
Joelee101:
Please I need someone that can help me repair my Sony wf 1000mx4 ear bud battery .message me

The charging casing ba3 or the buds ba3?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Realestguy: 6:57am On Apr 14
Cheidy:

Is this still available ?

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by inspiROHM(m): 8:08am On Apr 14
Chuukwudi:
My Sony XM4 gives me all I want.

That is the best headphones ever! pair it with Jet Audio (All plugins bought on any Apple or Android phone), kick back and hear music as intended by the recording artist. Game with it and hear you enemies approach from behind in real time!!!
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by audububa(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14
I've been using the tozo ht2 for a while now and they sound great. If you put this thing on full blast with ANC wallai motor go jam you. You no go know 😂

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Chuukwudi(m): 12:08am On Apr 15
inspiROHM:

That is the best headphones ever! pair it with Jet Audio (All plugins bought on any Apple or Android phone), kick back and hear music as intended by the recording artist. Game with it and hear you enemies approach from behind in real time!!!

Oh no. Your response to this thread reminded me of my dear headphones which I currently have lost. I replaced it with the Sennheiser momentum 4 but despite what people say about the momentum 4, I still prefer the Sony.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Brainiac789: 7:20pm On Apr 16
I lost the right ear of my oraimo freepod 3C. Anyone interested in buying the left ear and the case or selling the right ear to me?!?

My WhatsApp number is 08105008048

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

Best Cheap 2015 Android Phones And Prices In Nigeria / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / Top 13 Sites To Download HD Movies For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.