Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread (98190 Views)

HTC Is Making Earbuds That Look Like A Black Version Of Apple’s Airpods(netwyz) / How Wireless Charging Works On Android Phones And How To Get It On Your Phone / I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by TheSoothSayer(m): 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
JasonSleek:
anyone knows how I could fix this? sad
Google this

edifier buds have lost sync on stereo
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by JasonSleek(m): 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
TheSoothSayer:
the two buds are usually synced to each other from the factory, what happened is that they've lost connection. You'll have to connect them together. But, you will have to make sure the defunct one is indeed charged.

I once saw a solution to this online. Try googling the problem
there's nothing I haven't tried bro. Non worked. I noticed they now have different Bluetooth mac addresses. The phones see them as two different Bluetooth devices, and even when I connect both in their different states to the same phone, I can't get two of them to work at the same time, tapping on one toggles it's active state. It's really frustrating.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by TheSoothSayer(m): 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
JasonSleek:
there's nothing I haven't tried bro. Non worked. I noticed they now have different Bluetooth mac addresses. The phones see them as two different Bluetooth devices, and even when I connect both in their different states to the same phone, I can't get two of them to work at the same time, tapping on one toggles it's active state. It's really frustrating.

I use the tws1 Pro. Something similar happened, but once I put the defunct earpiece back in the case and out it became OK.

You could try taking them out, and allowing the buds go low until they die. The two. Then charge and see.

I'll look online for the comment I saw at amazon. The user encountered the problem too and solved it
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by TheSoothSayer(m): 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
TheSoothSayer:

I use the tws1 Pro. Something similar happened, but once I put the defunct earpiece back in the case and out it became OK.

You could try taking them out, and allowing the buds go low until they die. The two. Then charge and see.

I'll look online for the comment I saw at amazon. The user encountered the problem too and solved it

I don remember. What the user did was to put the good one out and put the bad one in the case. The next thing he did was to tap the touch sensor of the bad one several time until it synced after a while. Do it gently so you don't destroy the charging pin.

Option 2 that I saw was to hold the two buds out and place your hands on the two buds touch sensor simultaneously for 8-15 secs. It should cancel all pairing data from inside the buds. It will reset it. I can't find the comment to screenshot as I stumbled on it. But this is what I remember to the best of my knowledge

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by JasonSleek(m): 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
TheSoothSayer:

I fixed it just now! I just had to use the "interconnection" instruction all along. F*ck.

Thanks!

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by TheSoothSayer(m): 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
JasonSleek:
I fixed it just now! I just had to use the "interconnection" instruction all along. F*ck.

Thanks!
congratulations �
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by JasonSleek(m): 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Everything is back to normal. Gratitude!

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by WackyJ1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Phew,

Person heard don fly for this small edifier drama.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by WackyJ1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
JasonSleek:
Everything is back to normal. Gratitude!

Have you posted a review of your buds before?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Portable and durable earbuds for sale. 5hrs play time with punchy bass 6k. Quote me if interested or call 08155547044. Location: Port Harcourt.

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by tosaino95(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
uddeze:
Portable and durable earbuds for sale. 5hrs play time with punchy bass 6k. Quote me if interested or call 08155547044. Location: Port Harcourt.
4k bro
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
tosaino95:
4k bro
it's still in very good condition. I can do 5k. That's fair. Call me.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by ManyThanks: 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
TheSoothSayer:
I just got the edifier tws1 Pro yesterday. Delivery came early from Jumia. The noise cancellation (passive) is second to none, Even without music playing. You'd like it. The sound quality is a bit too treble bright, but can be easily toned down with equaliser. Battery is cool 12+30 hours. The only downsize is you should never use it on a busy road. Last night a bike passed beside me and I didn't hear it, only saw it when it came to view. Another problem is that it creates pressure in the ears due to the seal it creates, but I'll get used to it. I hope
how much did you buy it please? I need something like that to blur out external sound.

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Redpanter(m): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
WackyJ1:
I've returned the Earbuds.

Let me see how long it takes for me to get refunded.
You should have troubleshoot it a bit more before filing a return, no need to rush... Probably the problem is from your sound settings or the phone app you're using (truecaller etc), or the Bluetooth call volume is low.

Unless it's the other party that can't hear you, I don't think the issue is from the earphone.

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by TheSoothSayer(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
ManyThanks:
how much did you buy it please? I need something like that to blur out external sound.

15k + 1k for delivery

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by anonymousey: 7:14am On Jun 22, 2021
Earbuds/headphones from Anker, Xiaomi, Haylou, Soundpeats, Jlab, Skullcandy & Lenovo available for sale.

Check signature for details
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by ManyThanks: 9:54am On Jun 22, 2021
TheSoothSayer:

15k + 1k for delivery
thanks
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Xtein: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2021
In need of a Sony WF 1000xm3 or 4
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by WackyJ1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
My refund has been processed.

I am impressed.

I am going to reorder it again.

2 Likes

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by WackyJ1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
Redpanter:

You should have troubleshoot it a bit more before filing a return, no need to rush... Probably the problem is from your sound settings or the phone app you're using (truecaller etc), or the Bluetooth call volume is low.

Unless it's the other party that can't hear you, I don't think the issue is from the earphone.

Note that I could not hear the ringing tone.

Here was my troubleshooting process.

1. I switched to speaker mode, I could hear the ringing tone.

2. I switched to phone mode and I could hear the sound it makes when it is ringing on another phone.

3. I switched back to Bluetooth mode and I couldn't hear anything.

4. I connected to my tab and went through process 1-3 and it was the same result.

5. I called my main phone, answered, and put it on speaker. I could hear my voice on the main phone (I was calling from the tab) but I could not hear my voice on the earbuds.

6. I switched to the main phone and called the tab, I could hear my voice on the tab, but I could not hear anything from the ear buds.

7. I talked into the microphones of the phone and the tab but couldn't hear anything from the earbuds.

8. I Googled solutions but there were no search results for this specific problem.

9. I held the earbuds buttons for 8 seconds to clear pairing records, I deleted the pairing from the main phone and reconnected. The issue persisted.

10. I activated developer options for the first time on my phone and went to the Bluetooth codec (or something) options and I changed it to adaptive and the problem persisted.

11. I reset all app preferences for all apps on my phone from the settings. Yet the problem persisted.

Are these steps enough for you to consider it enough troubleshooting.

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by tosaino95(m): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
uddeze:
it's still in very good condition. I can do 5k. That's fair. Call me.
na 4k i get.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by mctfopt: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
TheSoothSayer:
I just got the edifier tws1 Pro yesterday. Delivery came early from Jumia. The noise cancellation (passive) is second to none, Even without music playing. You'd like it. The sound quality is a bit too treble bright, but can be easily toned down with equaliser. Battery is cool 12+30 hours. The only downsize is you should never use it on a busy road. Last night a bike passed beside me and I didn't hear it, only saw it when it came to view. Another problem is that it creates pressure in the ears due to the seal it creates, but I'll get used to it. I hope

When you try the active noise cancellation of the Edifier NB2, you'll realise you can't use two and still maintain any conversation.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by TheSoothSayer(m): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
mctfopt:

When you try the active noise cancellation of the Edifier NB2, you'll realise you can't use two and still maintain any conversation.

Niceee
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by TheSoothSayer(m): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
WackyJ1:
My refund has been processed.

I am impressed.

I am going to reorder it again.
if you can, add more money and go for edifier tws NB2 instead for the ANC. The difference is just like 10k

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
tosaino95:
na 4k i get.
okay. You tried but 5k is what I can let it go for.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by WackyJ1(m): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
TheSoothSayer:
if you can, add more money and go for edifier tws NB2 instead for the ANC. The difference is just like 10k

The edifier is just within my budget.

I will say that I didn't really notice any form of noise cancellation on the previous set.

Perhaps I just have superhuman hearing.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by tosaino95(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
uddeze:
okay. You tried but 5k is what I can let it go for.
Okay.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by TheSoothSayer(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
WackyJ1:

The edifier is just within my budget.

I will say that I didn't really notice any form of noise cancellation on the previous set.

Perhaps I just have superhuman hearing.

There's passive and active NC. the tws1 Pro has the passive one (isolation). However you won't notice unless you choose the right rubber bud that fits your ear size. It must be a perfect fit. Try this when the order comes

If it's what you can afford, no problem. Enjoy
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by WackyJ1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
TheSoothSayer:

There's passive and active NC. the tws1 Pro has the passive one (isolation). However you won't notice unless you choose the right rubber bud that fits your ear size. It must be a perfect fit. Try this when the order comes

If it's what you can afford, no problem. Enjoy

One of my ears has a smaller hole than the other one, so I switched the ear bud for one ear and left the there one the same.

I will try to change both when it arrives again.

BTW

What makes the TBNS one better than the TWS1 pro?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by TheSoothSayer(m): 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
WackyJ1:

One of my ears has a smaller hole than the other one, so I switched the ear bud for one ear and left the there one the same.

I will try to change both when it arrives again.

BTW

What makes the TBNS one better than the TWS1 pro?

Basically the same in terms of audio quality, but the former has ANC and I think transparency mode. While the tws1 Pro does not, however the tws1 Pro has a better battery, and a better waterproof rating
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by anonymousey: 8:21am On Jun 23, 2021
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by chigoeze: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
JasonSleek:
I need help please. I've been battling with a problem on my edifier nb2 all day now.

I don't knkw what went wrong, I tried pairing as usual today, until I found it was just one bud playing sound. I thought it was low battery shit which was odd as I'd charged both buds before going to bed.

I opened the edifier connect app to realize it was detecting just one bud.

Later on, after so many "troubleshooting", I discovered that my phone, and other phones as well were detecting the buds separately. One with the default product name, the other with the custom rename I made in the app. And since then, I only get to connect to one at at time, instead of both. The all just detects one of them at a time too. How do I fix this mess please?

You have used the nb2 pro? Is it worth the upgrade boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (51) (Reply)

UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks / Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.