Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread (97968 Views)

HTC Is Making Earbuds That Look Like A Black Version Of Apple’s Airpods(netwyz) / How Wireless Charging Works On Android Phones And How To Get It On Your Phone / I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by mctfopt: 6:24am On Aug 16, 2021
Emm22:

U could have returned the product nd ask for refund or change it.

To return things to China is super expensive these days.

They must've given ladykilllar a defective unit as my NB2 works super fine for many months now.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:26am On Aug 16, 2021
BuhBye:

Any issues so far?

Nope, all good.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by ladykilllar: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
mctfopt:

To return things to China is super expensive these days.

They must've given ladykilllar a defective unit as my NB2 works super fine for many months now.

Yeah, i have accepted my fate.

Thanks
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by PotatoSalad(m): 6:53am On Aug 23, 2021
mctfopt:
I once had ringing in my ear some while ago. Googled symptom and got tinnitus as likely cause. Omo I nearly got a heart attack the more I googled it. Do not google your symptoms, when in doubt or having any health issue visit your doctor. I did visit the doctor, luckily he didn't even mention tinnitus grin Thankfully, few days later I was ok; no more ringing noise. Had to order ear plug for use when around noisy machines and people. Man gotta protect his hearing cool
Be careful sha. Next time it might be permanent.

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by mctfopt: 9:18am On Aug 23, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Be careful sha. Next time it might be permanent.

Well, that was two years ago.

Now I know better than to stand next to loud machines without ear protection.

2 Likes

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by EbonyCy(f): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
Pls is zealot headset a nice product?
Reviews pls
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by mateen007: 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
Guys, what’s your take on Soundpeats True Air 2+
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by PotatoSalad(m): 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
EbonyCy:
Reviews pls
No
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by PotatoSalad(m): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
mateen007:
Guys, what’s your take on Soundpeats True Air 2+
Just a True air 2 with wireless charging
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by BuhBye: 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Frankdamaxx:

Nope, all good.
Question about the charging case
How long does it take before the case drains to 0%?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Frankdamaxx(m): 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
BuhBye:

Question about the charging case
How long does it take before the case drains to 0%?

Depends on how you use the earbuds. Should last for 2 full charges to the earbuds.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by BuhBye: 12:19am On Aug 31, 2021
Frankdamaxx:

Depends on how you use the earbuds. Should last for 2 full charges to the earbuds.
I use my earbuds 2-3hrs daily and the buds battery never gets below 90% but regardless of that, the case battery still drains after like 4-5 days.
Is it normal for the case battery to deplete even when the buds are sitting inside the case fully charged?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by mateen007: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Just a True air 2 with wireless charging

Oh not like I’ve used it before, just asking for its performance in contrast to buds in the same price range since I need an affordable bud for calls and music majorly.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by PotatoSalad(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2021
mateen007:

Oh not like I’ve used it before, just asking for its performance in contrast to buds in the same price range since I need an affordable bud for calls and music majorly.
Ok sounds good. But not as bassy as in ear earphones with rubber tips
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by mateen007: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Ok sounds good. But not as bassy as in ear earphones with rubber tips

Thanks Mr PotatoSalad. Any substitute with the same price range sir?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by quinSonia(f): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
What of the AirPod pro
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by PotatoSalad(m): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
mateen007:

Get the Soundpeats T2

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by anonymousey: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
mateen007:

Soundpeats Sonic, T2 and True Air 2 and other earbuds available in Lagos and can be sent to you
Whatsapp 08057407671
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by PotatoSalad(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
anonymousey:

Soundpeats Sonic, T2 and True Air 2 and other earbuds available in Lagos and can't be sent to you
Whatsapp 08057407671
Can*
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by anonymousey: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Can*

Thanks boss.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Chapelbeatz(m): 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Comparing the Tws1 pro and the screenshot I took, please which is a better buy?

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by WackyJ1(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2021
Chapelbeatz:
Comparing the Tws1 pro and the screenshot I took, please which is a better buy?

The TWS1 Pro is an authority.

Either you want to buy it or you don't because it will win any comparison with a buds at the same price.

You can watch review videos of that earbud in your screenshot and then watch reviews of the TWS 1 Pro.

4 Likes

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by WackyJ1(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2021
I ordered the QCY t13 from Aliexpress and I am thus far enjoying my Earbuds.

I have the one thing which I wanted - calls.

The problem with sound going off during calls is from my phone and it happens when I press the volume keys during calls. With the Edifier TWS 1 Pro and the X5, once the sound is gone, I need to connect it to a Redmi for it to come back. With the QCY T13, the sound returns once it put it back into the case and bring it out again.

The battery life is said to be 8 -9 hours, I haven't used it that long. I have used it for about 5 hours without any warnings.

The design of both the case and the earbuds are simply beautiful.

The sound is okay.

Not as clear as the TWS 1 Pro but it's about the same as the Edifier X5.

4 Likes

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Redaguy(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
2kurupt:
I've been reading about TWS ear buds for over 2 years now but wasn't fazed because of the initial "low bass & low volume" complaints of early adopters.

So I finally decided to give it a go this year seeing that they've now come of age smiley
Key factors I was looking out for was cost effectiveness, Apt-X support, fun features, app support & bass cool (for someone that used a KZ wired headset its already in the blood).

I found a perfect match in the Fiil T1XS which was top pick by notable reviewers. I was lucky to snag up a copy for $40, that's approximately 16k plus as at the time of purchase.

I have been using it for the past 2 weeks and I must say an completely impressed. It has all I wanted except for Apt-X support which doesn't make any difference due to its superb sound quality.

The sound is so good it can give my old wired KZ a run for its money if the equaliser is tweaked right. Key features for me is the app support which unleashes extra functionality you don't get by default settings and monitoring mode which allows you to listen to ambient sounds without removing the ear buds.

If you were waiting to make a switch to TWS like me, the time is now but choose wisely. Cheers

Can you share the order link please?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Chapelbeatz(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
WackyJ1:

The TWS1 Pro is an authority.

Either you want to buy it or you don't because it will win any comparison with a buds at the same price.

You can watch review videos of that earbud in your screenshot and then watch reviews of the TWS 1 Pro.

Thanks plenttttttty bro
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by 2kurupt(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Redaguy:

Can you share the order link please?
Remove the spaces, I don't want the spam bot's wahala
https://www .amazon. com/dp/B08CZG1C3N/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_NBSHQSKR5021HB51FQBN?vs=1
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by TheSoothSayer(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
EbonyCy:
Reviews pls

It's a very average headset brand. Like 4.5/10, the 4.5 there is for the battery.

2 Likes

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
Reading the comments here gives anyone a much needed review base when picking an headset.
You all are doing well.

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by SkgeeBoss(m): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
I don lost my edifier X5 charging case cry
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Mykel51(m): 3:03am On Sep 16, 2021
One ear out of my White Oraimo Free pods stopped charging recently. Is there any solution to that ?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by mctfopt: 6:45am On Sep 18, 2021
SkgeeBoss:
I don lost my edifier X5 charging case cry

Nearly lost mine the other day, the cabbie was gracious enough to return it.

But when I contacted the sellers I was told they don't sell charging case.

That means you are in the market for a whole new earbud. Sorry for the loss.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by mctfopt: 6:47am On Sep 18, 2021
Mykel51:
One ear out of my White Oraimo Free pods stopped charging recently. Is there any solution to that ?

Oraimo is a useless earbud, almost everyone I know have this issue with them or the inability to recharge the earbuds. Return the earbud, if the place you bought it from has any form of insurance, and go for another brand.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (51) (Reply)

Top 13 Sites To Download HD Movies For Free / UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks / Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.