Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread - Phones (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread (97948 Views)

HTC Is Making Earbuds That Look Like A Black Version Of Apple’s Airpods(netwyz) / How Wireless Charging Works On Android Phones And How To Get It On Your Phone / I Need 4gb Ram 64gb Rom Phones And Where I Can Buy Them. Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by JamOSneh: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2023
check out for Redmi buds 4 Pro if you can afford it you will never regret it I promise you
Teathobi:
Can anyone recommend a good earbuds with ANC with good sound. Budget is around 25-40K

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by anonymousey: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2023
Teathobi:
Can anyone recommend a good earbuds with ANC with good sound. Budget is around 25-40K

QCY T13 ANC, Anker Soundcore Life Dot 3i, Anker Soundcore Life Note 3i, Soundpeats Life, Soundpeats Air pro 3, Anker Soundcore Life P3i, Anker Soundcore Life P3

Depending on which of them you can find and how much you may be willing to add to your budget.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Evanzy: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
I have oraimo 4 left and right earbud for sale.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
anonymousey:

QCY T13 ANC, Anker Soundcore Life Dot 3i, Anker Soundcore Life Note 3i, Soundpeats Life, Soundpeats Air pro 3, Anker Soundcore Life P3i, Anker Soundcore Life P3

Depending on which of them you can find and how much you may be willing to add to your budget.
Boss do you have qcy ht07
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by anonymousey: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
Boss do you have qcy ht07

No sir. Jumia is probably one of the best places to get QCY products because they have an official store there
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Realex007: 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Oraimo freepods pro charging case needed. Location Lagos.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Buzzer99: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
if you know where i can get sony wh1000xm4,kindly quote or used xm5,thanks

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by LeoFish92(m): 3:03am On Nov 10, 2023
excel127:
Good day... Can someone recommend something good around 20k?
With very good bass like oraimo products and decent battery life.

I'm just coming from the freepods pro and i want to say that thunda will faya oraimo and their marketers, the product has a one year life span then one ear would die. And it's painful because it's has the best specs and an amazing sound but it most go faulty in one year. I'm about to activate my 2nd warranty and when it comes I'll sell it off.
Bad reviews are all over twitter and youtube.

Funny enough I'm considering trying the new freepod 3c as earpods with decent specs around 20k is so rare. Oraimo needs to focus heavily on the durability of their products and not just marketing alone. Who knows a better alternative?

Got the freepods for 40k last week Monday. Misplaced it within 48 hours. Till date, It's still painful. Have you gotten another brand? Does it have ANC?

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by iscom(m): 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
Don't forget to visit us for quality earphones
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by excel127(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
LeoFish92:

Got the freepods for 40k last week Monday. Misplaced it within 48 hours. Till date, It's still painful. Have you gotten another brand? Does it have ANC?
Eyaa. Yea i decided to downgrade to the freepod 3c, no ANC but i dont mind since the one on freepod pro was giving me headache, the 3c sounds better to me, i tested both. Been two months now and i dont miss the freepod pro. I havent even activated the warranty for the freepod pro. I wanna do and sell it off
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by IamDdot: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
Hi Guys
Can someone recommend
- Quality
- Bass booster
-ANC
-Long lasting
Earbuds

Around 30 -50k

Please
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by anonymousey: 2:10am On Nov 14, 2023
IamDdot:
Hi Guys
Can someone recommend
- Quality
- Bass booster
-ANC
-Long lasting
Earbuds

Around 30 -50k

Please

Check out reviews of Anker Soundcore Life P3/P3i. If you can get P3 for the price and are convinced by the reviews you can go for it. If it's above your budget I have the P3i for 45k
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by iscom(m): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
AVAILABLE

ANKER SOUNDCORE LIFE Q30 HEADPHONE...................... N60K

ANKER SOUNDCORE 3 WIRELESS SPEAKER............................ N43K

ANKER SOUNDCORE 2 WIRELESS SPEAKER............................ N31K

ANKER SOUNDCORE LIFE P2 MINI
EARPHONE.......................... N23K

FOR DETAILS WHATSAPP 08072480888
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by IamDdot: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
I just checked the reviews on it now, I think it’s nice, saw Redmi buds 4 pro too

Do you have any idea bout that concerning the overall performance between the Redmi and soundcore life p3 ?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Babsreus(m): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
Please is anyone using the oraimo freepod pro, I want to know if there's serial number written on the airpod case, cause mine was stolen by someone and I want to find my oraimo pack and compare the serial numbers written on it
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Realestguy: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2023
Buzzer99:
if you know where i can get sony wh1000xm4,kindly quote or used xm5,thanks

I get xm4
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Cheidy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
Realestguy:

I get xm4

Is this still available ?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Nocifer(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
Babalegba:
Does anybody know where I can get the Phillips shp 9600 in Nigeria. Thanks for any input.

Hey bro, did you eventually find a seller?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Babalegba(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nocifer:

Hey bro, did you eventually find a seller?
I did at the time, at Jiji but I decided to buy the Phillips Fidelio x1 from aliexpress instead as it was superior and a one time flagship product.
If you are buying now I would advise you to go for the Hifiman HE 400 se. It is a magnetic planar headphone. You can get it from aliexpress during sales but the dollar rate is not good.

1 Like

Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by uniqueuser(m): 4:57pm On Jan 01
Anybody got Oraimo FreePods2 charging case?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by bimbod(m): 8:48pm On Jan 08
Anyone with qcy ht05 right earbud for sale?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by anonymousey: 9:42am On Jan 09
bimbod:

Check with elbuzzy
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by kdgbengs: 5:36pm On Jan 09
Distress Sale.

I have brand new Oraimo Burna Boy Space pods and brand new Oraimo watch 4 plus for sale at promo price.

Call 08161598567 for details.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by bimbod(m): 9:32am On Jan 10
anonymousey:

Check with elbuzzy

Thank you
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by bimbod(m): 9:33am On Jan 10
bimbod:

@elbuzzy, do you seem to have a qcy ht05 right earbud for sale or replacement?
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by Ocon: 1:58am On Jan 11
please reply this post with your price if you have soundcore p20i for sale
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 2:40pm On Jan 11
kdgbengs:
Distress Sale.

I have brand new Oraimo Burna Boy Space pods and brand new Oraimo watch 4 plus for sale at promo price.

Call 08161598567 for details.
put your price
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by AyLuxury(m): 6:17pm On Jan 11
Oraimo freepods 3 (2baba edition) charging case available. Lost both pods so I'm selling the case.
Price is 5k. WhatsApp or call 0-703-649-3761.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by bimbod(m): 12:49am On Jan 16
Qcy ht05 case for sale.. one earbud is available if needed. Price 15k for case only.
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by sirgalahad26(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17
I need charging case for my Redmi Buds 4 Pro, got lost just a month after buying
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by jibbyfresh: 9:01pm On Jan 17
Oraimo boompop Vs oraimo boompop2. Which is better and is there a better headphone in this category
Re: The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread by audububa(m): 8:52pm On Feb 05
Guys this year I want to review and compare as many earbuds as possible and give you guys feedback here. I created these thread for that sole purpose but life happened got very busy but I'm back.

Incase any of you is interested in buying an earbud that I might be interested in trying out we can collaborate and buy it and after I test it for two weeks I'll ship it your way regardless of location in Nigeria.

Message Me here let's discuss.

https:///message/N6JJ65FUBLHRO1

There are some affordable monster earbuds I want to try I know some of you might be interested. Shoot me a DM let's talk

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

Top 13 Sites To Download HD Movies For Free / UPDATED: Cheapest Tariff Plans For Calls & SMS Across All Networks / Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.