Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) (32826 Views)

Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) / Woman Cuts Her Stepdaughter Brutally In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Kiddllc: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2020
Chai.. see this fine child. People are wicked
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 11:00am On Dec 09, 2020
How a human can look upon this sweet-looking child and inflict such cruelty baffles me. Through the window goes the so-called innate compassion, empathy and nurturing instincts that women (especially feminists) and blue pill men have been telling us women possess.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 11:04am On Dec 09, 2020
cococandy:
embarassed hopefully they don’t just let the case go like that.
Did they arrest her yet?
Did the "patriarchy" make her do it? embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by angelfallz(m): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2020
Martinez39s:

Good question.
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Hamiltonii: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2020
yenereal:
Such a cute face.

Some people are just demons. Haba.
Such a pretty girl, some women are so intolerant.
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Raychee(f): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2020
Drone95:
I won't be so quick to judge here, let hear from the step mom about what really happened.

So even if the girl did something bad how does that justify inflicting that kind of burn on the child's face? So if that's your daughter that would be your reaction?? That's horrible!!

6 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Pio44: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2020
Some Women wickend ooo
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 11:44am On Dec 09, 2020
Martinez39s:

No. She’s responsible for her actions and should answer for them.

1) And we are not waiting to hear her side of the story.
Wrong is wrong. Abuse is abuse. We are not waiting for the other side of the story. Like some idiots smiley

2)Nor are we going to analyze why the girl might have deserved it. wink. “Not to jUstifY aBuse bUt...yOu kNow sOme kIds arE sO sTtuboRn” (like some mor0ns do).

3)We will not judge the little girl’s response to the abuse and speak from our assholes regarding how she should have reacted or reported the abuse.

4) we won’t say she should have been more discrete about making her abuse known. So as not to make her situation worse.

5) we twist into unnamed shapes trying to find ways to blame everyone and everything else except the actual culprit who inflicted the harm.

You know, all the idiotic excuses and justifications y’all manage to come up with when it’s a different form of abuse.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Chioma1989: 11:54am On Dec 09, 2020
I am sure the young girl is finer than her moronic looking kids. Women and jealousy. Must we always be concerned about our own kids without considering other people's own?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by 001spice: 11:55am On Dec 09, 2020
Op.na the wicked woman pic we need to see

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Akanbiedu(m): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hrdst:
Too bad.
That why I have refused to remarry even after 5yrs I lost my wife. Some women are wicked. I can't withstand any woman do this to my children.

Please don't try it until the children are old enough to cater for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Akanbiedu(m): 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jealosy. A look at the girl and it's obvious why she did it.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by aleeyus(m): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
musicproducer:
na their work b dat, but their oen kid b look fresh n spoilt
am tellin u
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
cococandy:

No. She’s responsible for her actions and should answer for them.

1) And we are not waiting to hear her side of the story.
Wrong is wrong. Abuse is abuse. We are not waiting for the other side of the story. Like some idiots smiley

2)Nor are we going to analyze why the girl might have deserved it. wink. “Not to jUstifY aBuse bUt...yOu kNow sOme kIds arE sO sTtuboRn” (like some mor0ns do).

3)We will not judge the little girl’s response to the abuse and speak from our assholes regarding how she should have reacted or reported the abuse.

4) we won’t say she should have been more discrete about making her abuse known. So as not to make her situation worse.

5) we twist into unnamed shapes trying to find ways to blame everyone and everything else except the actual culprit who inflicted the harm.

You know, all the idiotic excuses and justifications y’all manage to come up with when it’s a different form of abuse.
Lol. Stylishly engaging in the fooliśh act of exaggerating and trying to compare this case with that of rape or domestic abuse between husband and wife. While a crime remains crime, it is right to uphold due process in rape allegations for the sake of false allegation, and the same applies in allegations of domestic violence between husband and wife. Beating your husband or wife is legally wrong and the culprit should be punished, but the public will always want to know the instigator and most of time women happen to be the instigator with their sharp mouths, brutal ingratitude, nagging and manipulative impulse to provoke by any means. I don't know what you mean by "y'all" because as far as I know, I don't support rape or domestic violence. I won't shalaye any further.

What could that girl had done that could not have been punished with cane? What type of stubbornness would warrant such cruelty?

By the way, I was not attacking or dissing you with my post even though you read all sorts of emotions and meaning into it. grin I was only pulling your legs.
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Ideadoctor(m): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
chai! and the girl fine o, some people deserve the visitation shango
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by aleeyus(m): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mummymahdi:
Am a woman and I grew up with step mother that i don't see any difference btw I and her own children from her. Sometimes I keep wondering why does feminist fight for women against men? Women maltreat

Step daughters and step sons.
Co wife's
Side chicks
House helps
Co workers.
In school's female teachers hate female senior students
Female lecturers tends to deal with female students etc
Nearly every woman compete with women around her and mostly hate them .

Are we really stable?
Nobody should come on ma head ooo its my way of thinking I can't argue
I come in peace
Its bitter truth but you made sense anyways.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Whoknowsme: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kingfragz:
Pikin wey fine lyk dis ...mehnn
I tell u
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by aleeyus(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

They have all gone mute.. when it was a man dishing out to ifeyinwa Angbo they all came out shouting.. where is that useless Simi and her feminist gang now..
Wicked fools..
Women are know to be bike and extremely wicked but they always shout when a man react to one of thier useless attitudes in kind.

She can't cater for another woman's child she knows about, but they would like to pin another Man's pregnancy / child on Men/their husbands.. DNA is a must for me..
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
I think it is high time Nigeria starts adopts part of North Korean law by killing anyone found guilty of maltreat children in this form. This will serve as deterrent to them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by aleeyus(m): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
AKWATGOLD1:
I think it is high time Nigeria starts adopts part of North Korean law by killing anyone found guilty of maltreat children in this form. This will serve as deterrent to them.
L shocked L
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Jodha(f): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
Juliearth:

You made sense, but why kill her when you can reprimand her and make her face the consequences of her action? Killing her would make you a killer and you would end up in jail, leaving your daughter to suffer worse faith in the hands of her foster parents.

Turns out I can't post my number here.... I was banned from that section....

Please check my signature ...send me a message
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
pholarche:
Such a cute little girl. Why will her mum even leave her behind. God forbid, I can't o. Anywhere I go, my kids follow. No one can care for them like I would. In fact my mind no fit carry am
Interesting to know dis..
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
What a pretty girl!

That devilish woman should be buried alive.
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
1) You’re the one talking about rape not me.

2) you don’t support domestic violence. You think my post is an exaggeration of people’s reactions when domestic violence occurs. Yet in the same response to me you say this
most of time women happen to be the instigator with their sharp mouths, brutal ingratitude, nagging and manipulative impulse to provoke by any means
. Smh. Hehehe.

3) of course I’m reading emotional meaning into your response. If you haven’t said that to a woman who disagrees with you, has your argument even started?

Martinez39s:
Lol. Stylishly engaging in the fooliśh act of exaggerating and trying to compare this case with that of rape or domestic abuse between husband and wife. While a crime remains crime, it is right to uphold due process in rape allegations for the sake of false allegation, and the same applies in allegations of domestic violence between husband and wife. Beating your husband or wife is legally wrong and the culprit should be punished, but the public will always want to know the instigator and most of time women happen to be the instigator with their sharp mouths, brutal ingratitude, nagging and manipulative impulse to provoke by any means. I don't know what you mean by "y'all" because as far as I know, I don't support rape or domestic violence. I won't shalaye any further.

What could that girl had done that could not have been punished with cane? What type of stubbornness would warrant such cruelty?

By the way, I was not attacking or dissing you with my post even though you read all sorts of emotions and meaning into it. grin I was only pulling your legs.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Jesslove(f): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
Honestly some women needs to know this....if you can’t raise some else’s child like your own,, then stay away from men that already have kids you have no business there.

God go punish this woman and she will feel every bit of that pain she inflicted on that poor girl
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by merits(m): 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Herrymax:

undecided
Okoro ipob and manaless

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
ablejesus26:

It can never be well with anyone using this moniker from now to 600yrs
dis early morning na im you don start with your mumu childish bigotry

tufiakwa

600years for ur mother
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
OOzz:

600years for ur mother

Even your late mother could not cope with having a cursed nonsense like you for a child so she hung herself the same day you were born
you are cursed
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
ablejesus26:

Even your late mother could not cope with having a cursed nonsense like you for a child so she hung herself the same day you were born
you are cursed

You mean ur mother that I fvcked and cursed?
Re: Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by rezzy: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
The woman is jealous of her beauty. Why her face?

But come to think of it, how will a sane person burn someone with fire? Devil's incarnate. She should be thrown in jail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Offa Robbery: Bank Sacks Employees Over CCTV Footage Leakage / Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Posing As Europeans Online And Duping Women / Armed Robbers Kill OAU Student In Hostel (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.