Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

ASUU Agreed To Call Off Strike Tomorrow - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Agreed To Call Off Strike Tomorrow (1161 Views)

SSANU And NASU Begin Strike Tomorrow, Unions Write Branches / ASUU Agreed To Call Off Strike Dec 9 —ngige / ASUU Reaches Agreement With FG On Vital Issues, May Call Off Strike Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Agreed To Call Off Strike Tomorrow by henryligit: 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
PUNCH news have reported that ASUU is now ready to call of the strike by tomorrow being December 9..
Re: ASUU Agreed To Call Off Strike Tomorrow by adomuwiner(m): 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
It is a lie

1 Like

Re: ASUU Agreed To Call Off Strike Tomorrow by Dreamliner787(m): 12:29am On Dec 09, 2020
henryligit:
PUNCH news have reported that ASUU is now ready to call of the strike by tomorrow being December 9..

Baba you don't have to twist the News for us so that it would sound sweet to our ears.. so edit that and say exactly what you saw.
Just incase you insist.

The minister of labour and employment, sen. Chris Ngige said yesterday that an agreement was reached in their last meeting on November 27th that the strike be called off before December 9. But mind you, before then, the President of ASUU, prof. Ogunyemi made it clear to the public that it hadn't reached any agreement with the federal government and was still consulting. Another Earlier News reached us this Sunday on the 6th of December from ASUU that it had given the FG a time frame to fulfill their promises, amongst which was payment of withheld salaries before any positive step can be taking towards the calling off of the strike. The proposed time frame was meant to expire this week but he didn't say what day. So even if at all the strike would be called off, we need to pay closer attention to ASUU and not the Federal Government.

So OP, learn to post in details and stop giving people high hopes..

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Agreed To Call Off Strike Tomorrow by lincsnuel: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Baba you don't have to twist the News for us so that it would sound sweet to our ears.. so edit that and say exactly what you saw.
Just incase you insist.

The minister of labour and employment, sen. Chris Ngige said yesterday that an agreement was reached in their last meeting on November 27th that the strike be called off before December 9. But mind you, before then, the President of ASUU, prof. Ogunyemi made it clear to the public that it hadn't reached any agreement with the federal government and was still consulting. Another Earlier News reached us this Sunday on the 6th of December from ASUU that it had given the FG a time frame to fulfill their promises, amongst which was payment of withheld salaries before any positive step can be taking towards the calling off of the strike. The proposed time frame was meant to expire this week but he didn't say what day. So even if at all the strike would be called off, we need to pay closer attention to ASUU and not the Federal Government.

So OP, learn to post in details and stop giving people high hopes..

Nna you for free this guy na... Now you don go smash the little hope wey the guy give me...

See as I don dey jubilate, as I come read your post my heart skip! angry
Re: ASUU Agreed To Call Off Strike Tomorrow by Dreamliner787(m): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2020
lincsnuel:

Nna you for free this guy na... Now you don go smash the little hope wey the guy give me...

See as I don dey jubilate, as I come read your post my heart skip! angry

lol I said the truth of the matter nii...

(1) (Reply)

No Record Found And Wrong Parameter / Study Online, Get ND And HND Diploma Certificates / Can Any Agoites ( Oou Student ) Tell If Post Ume Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.