Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,775 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

A Very Dangerous Plot Perpetrated By Ndi Igbo Against Self - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Very Dangerous Plot Perpetrated By Ndi Igbo Against Self (1654 Views)

This Election Is Igbo against Nigerians, Kanayo O. Kanayo Charges Igbos / They Have Decided To Pit Igbo' Against Igbos / Most Violence Against Northerners Perpetrated By Igbo — Northern Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Very Dangerous Plot Perpetrated By Ndi Igbo Against Self by PreyingMantis(m): 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I am fulani-Kanuri.
Ok... You can run along and continue the foolish work they sent you to do on Nairaland.
Re: A Very Dangerous Plot Perpetrated By Ndi Igbo Against Self by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Sammy07:

Sunday Igboho

Yes thank you na the guy be this. I rember its Sunday Igbo.... Could not figure rest of his last name. Biafra even marched alongside him. We are proud of people like that. Ever since that. joint collaboration arewa has had sleepless nights. They flooded social media with footsoldiers to put distance between Biafra and Oduduwa. Look at this old terrorist Ango, givibg us warning, why cant the kaffir go warn SW if dem born am well. An ordinary citizen of no consequence. SE governors should not host a meeting with him. His tone after he left Wike was hard. Tell him to return to zanfara immediately. Nobody get hin time here.

Where are my mumu brothers, my one-nigeria slaves, where una dey? Make i remind una.

In 2017, one shettima of the coalition of nothern youths and his fellow kaffirs rose from a meeting in kaduna and issue a declaration telling all IGBO in north to vacate no later than October 1st otherwise there would be untold and far reaching consequences. Abi una forget?
Na this same Ango Abdullahi sent them the message. When Ohanaeze and Afenifere and Pandef said security must arrest that terrorist boy this Ango came out and said the elders do not see anything wrong in his statement. Can you imagine? Now the d0lt wants to visit SE governors to issue further warning against Igbo. They should send their maiguard to sit with him in a cobference room and collect his grievance in writing, after that he depart. Tear the yeye grievance and throw in trash. Bloodyf00l kaffir.

1 Like

Re: A Very Dangerous Plot Perpetrated By Ndi Igbo Against Self by Sammy07: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Yes thank you na the guy be this. I rember its Sunday Igbo.... Could not figure rest of his last name. Biafra even marched alongside him. We are proud of people like that. Ever since that. joint collaboration arewa has had sleepless nights. They flooded social media with footsoldiers to put distance between Biafra and Oduduwa. Look at this old terrorist Ango, givibg us warning, why cant the kaffir go warn SW if dem born am well. An ordinary citizen of no consequence. SE governors should not host a meeting with him. His tone after he left Wike was hard. Tell him to return to zanfara immediately. Nobody get hin time here.

Where are my mumu brothers, my one-nigeria slaves, where una dey? Make i remind una.

In 2017, one shettima of the coalition of nothern youths and his fellow kaffirs rose from a meeting in kaduna and issue a declaration telling all IGBO in north to vacate no later than October 1st otherwise there would be untold and far reaching consequences. Abi una forget?
Na this same Ango Abdullahi sent them the message. When Ohanaeze and Afenifere and Pandef said security must arrest that terrorist boy this Ango came out and said the elders do not see anything wrong in his statement. Can you imagine? Now the d0lt wants to visit SE governors to issue further warning against Igbo. They should send their maiguard to sit with him in a cobference room and collect his grievance in writing, after that he depart. Tear the yeye grievance and throw in trash. Bloodyf00l kaffir.

You're being emotional
Re: A Very Dangerous Plot Perpetrated By Ndi Igbo Against Self by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Sammy07:

You're being emotional
IThis is how i know to express my pains. Have you ever seen anybody express pain through logic?

Forget about the emotion and focus on what I said. Its the truth bro.
Re: A Very Dangerous Plot Perpetrated By Ndi Igbo Against Self by Charleys: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Siggy? At your age ??

No one checks your sig here because from what I see not one person likes you here

Why can't you get up like a good man and go and get a job to carter for your family if you are not married carter for your mum and sibblings?

Is something wrong ? Or are you physically disabled ?

You are too old for this

Let me caution you never live off a woman's money

It's unbecoming for a man to sit in the house typing on nairaland while his woman goes to work

Seriously I just noticed I've never checked his "Siggy" grin
Re: A Very Dangerous Plot Perpetrated By Ndi Igbo Against Self by Justice35: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Sorry to say this but any Igbo man that think ipob and nnamdi KANU is the problem of ndi Igbo is a bastered!!!!! When uwazurike was heading massob was he loved by Nigerians? When one Lazarus was heading BZM was he loved by northerners....this guys were pursuing the biafran course before KANU,they both never insulted the north yet they were maltreated.....those Igbo's that were been threatened in ladipo Lagos by Yoruba's are they all members of ipob?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Igbos Have Any Inventions, Ideas, Monuments In Nigeria? / There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari / Alleged Assassination Plot: Prepare For War If Anything Happens To Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.