Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari (1658 Views)

Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If Obi Is Not Elected President – Adebanjo / IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 / Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by adenigga(m): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
The Spiritual Director, Adoration Ministry Enugu, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has warned that there will be more trouble if the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, dies in custody of the Department of State Services (DSS).

Mbaka made this known while calling on the congregation to pray for the release of the secessionist on Sunday.

The cleric, who commended IPOB for calling off its Monday sit-at-home exercise, said the danger of the order was becoming a problem instead of a solution.

Recall that IPOB had ordered the arrest of anyone found enforcing the already-suspended Monday sit-at-home order in the South-East.

The Media and Publicity Secretary of the group, Emma Powerful, said the group has long suspended the order and wondered why some people would continue to enforce an order that has already been cancelled by IPOB.

The cleric further stated that he was pleased that the intervention of stakeholders has yielded results with the cancelation of the lockdown of the entire region.

Commending IPOB, Mbaka said, ”The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, the hero, Nnamdi Kanu, is expressing his empathy with the people of the Southeast over what they are passing through. He came to know that Igbos are suffering because of him. And he would not wish that suffering to continue. Therefore, nobody should stop anybody from going to his or her business any Monday.

“All of us should keep praying for his (Kanu) release, and work towards his freedom because if he dies inside that place, it will cause more trouble. If he comes out, he will come out as a hero.

”We don’t want him to die, because it is not Nnamdi Kanu’s issue, it is the issue that concerns the people that are suffering. Nnamdi is not asking the government to do anything for him; he is speaking for the Igbo people.

“And we that are affected and he is speaking on their behalf should do everything possible to see that it is well with him.

“Many were saying they saw me at Abuja some days ago, yes. My own is if I am with you, I am with you. I will not sit here to tell you why I am in Abuja but whatever will make my people to be emancipated I will do it. There are people working to see that Nnamdi Kanu is released and it’s not by sitting. at home that he will be released.

”Canceling sit-at-home does not mean that it is over, the poor masses are suffering. Most of the rich people don’t have business over here, we are punishing our self. We thank the leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, may God bless him.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Therell-be-more-trouble-if-Nnamdi-Kanu-dies-in-custody-Mbaka-warns-Buhari

1 Like

Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by AlexBells(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mbaka, Nnamdi Kanu is a Soldier and there is no weakness to this game, the North can't release Kanu without some concrete agreement and the Kanu I know may not sign anything.

Go and pray to God to alleviate the Suffering as for Kanu he will not die trust me. Kanu is a strong man and the North understand the danger more than you do.

I really appreciate that you are working hard and speaking up but releasing Kanu right now is not on the best interest of anybody. Release him so that he gets back to the radio station back to the talking phase Nah.

Let Kanu stay there until we are certain what he is coming out with, if it is for you all weakling begging for his release on what ground exactly to what achievement.

Mbaka stop being a weakling stop licking Buhari's ass just to release Kanu and save face for holding a man with no concrete case, let them continue to hold Kanu.

1 Like

Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
Balahlah this man self undecided

1 Like

Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by jmoore(m): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
"Buhari is Godsent" - Mbaka

"Nnamdi Kanu is a hero"- Mbaka

Me: God is not an author of confusion.

Anyone that still supports Nnamdi Kanu after listening to his violent incitements on Radio Biafra is mentally unstable.

God is exposing these pastorpreneurs one way or the other.

“All of us should keep praying for his (Kanu) release, and work towards his freedom because if he dies inside that place, it will cause more trouble.
If he comes out, he will come out as a hero.

Like praying for Osama Bin Laden.

He is called Saviour Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. He will resurrect if he dies.
Nonsense and ingredients!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by BigSarah(f): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Father rest please, MNK and his IPOB disciples have done nothing for SE talk more Igbos..

The Herdsmen chase we even manage Hail they turned it to something else...

2 Likes

Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Emergingnation(m): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
jmoore:
[s]"Buhari is Godsent" - Mbaka

Anyone that still supports Nnamdi Kanu after listening to his violent incitements on Radio Biafra is mentally unstable.

God is exposing these pastorpreneurs one way or the other.[/s]
Trashed as usual

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by NyamiriSlayer(m): 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
This man must be a comedian, pls help me ask this man what will happen if that cursed, albino, hunchback terrorist, nnamidiot cownu dies in dss cell.
All what you online chestbeaters from that part of nigeria can do is to start killing your fellow yeebos and burning your poverty stricken region, you take your madness from that your region to other parts of nigeria, nah that time you go meet your waterloo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by yyba: 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mr MBAKA 0% out of 100% nothing will happen nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Emergingnation(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
This man must be a comedian, pls help me ask this man what will happen if that cursed, albino, hunchback terrorist, nnamidiot cownu dies in dss cell.
All what you online chestbeaters from that part of nigeria can do is to start killing your fellow yeebos and burning your poverty stricken region, you take your madness from that your region to other parts of nigeria, nah that time you go meet your waterloo
Says chronic unity beggar from skull mining region

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Emergingnation(m): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
yyba:
Just pray nothing happen to him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
haha....

they will kpai am and nothing will happen....

3 Likes

Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Loverofpeace: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Father mbaka if you know this government well you will know they are wise,the last thing they will do is to kill KANU,they can never kill him .
Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by gasparpisciotta: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
Most Igbo elites don’t support Kanu and his ideologies

2 Likes

Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
jmoore:

You see man I am with you on mbaka's matter..
He is just too disoriented..

1 Like

Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Tranquillity360: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Zoo government know that.
Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by johnmartus(m): 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Stop threatening where there is no fear Buhari dont give damn.Not today a prisoner die inside the sell

1 Like

Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Tranquillity360: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

You see man I am with you on mbaka's matter..
He is just too disoriented..
God that hardened pharaoh's heart,na the same God sent Moses.

Buhari the prayer answered for disintegration of Nigeria,Kanu the Hero to help accomplish it.

1 Like

Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
God that hardened pharaoh's heart,na the same God sent Moses.

Buhari the prayer answered for disintegration of Nigeria,Kanu the Hero to help accomplish it.
Id really appreciate if you can go straight to your point..
Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by haha20: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Unity beggars who bandits have installed district heads in their villages will leave their problem and start begging for unity in Igbo thread.

Cursed group of people.

1 Like

Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Tranquillity360: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
jmoore:

God that hardened
pharaoh's heart,na the same
God sent Moses.

Buhari the prayer answered
for disintegration of
Nigeria,Kanu the Hero to
help accomplish it.

Unity beggar!,Your fear which is division of Nigeria must happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Arda1000(m): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Most Igbo elites don’t support Kanu and his ideologies
who is more important the Elites or the masses?
Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Tranquillity360: 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Id really appreciate if you can go straight to your point..
Point already made,it's now left for a reasonable person to decode.
Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Point already made,it's now left for a reasonable person to decode.
And when your write up is exorbitant and your vocabulary is wack..what are we gonna do?
Maybe when you modify your sentence then come back here to have a nice conversation with me.. undecided
Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by googlepikins: 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
All the Zoo police will suffer for it

1 Like

Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Tranquillity360: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

And when your write up is exorbitant and your vocabulary is wack..what are we gonna do?
Maybe when you modify your sentence then come back here to have a nice conversation with me.. undecided
Your ranting change nothing.

I have made my point.
Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Your ranting change nothing.

I have made my point.
And your silliness changes nothing..
You made no point..rather you wasted your time in trying to prove an irrelevant point..
Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by KILLTHECOWS(f): 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
yyba:
rubbish
Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Lionnation: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
jmoore:

anybody that supports Buhari after listening to him on very international local news report about the countrys ell being is brain dead
Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by tobienyn(f): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
true talk by the man of God, using force does not win all the time
Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by paramakina202: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
AlexBells:
Mbaka, Nnamdi Kanu is a Soldier and there is no weakness to this game, the North can't release Kanu without some concrete agreement and the Kanu I know may not sign anything.

Go and pray to God to alleviate the Suffering as for Kanu he will not die trust me. Kanu is a strong man and the North understand the danger more than you do.

I really appreciate that you are working hard and speaking up but releasing Kanu right now is not on the best interest of anybody. Release him so that he gets back to the radio station back to the talking phase Nah.

Let Kanu stay there until we are certain what he is coming out with, if it is for you all weakling begging for his release on what ground exactly to what achievement.

Mbaka stop being a weakling stop licking Buhari's ass just to release Kanu and save face for holding a man with no concrete case, let them continue to hold Kanu.

Mbaka is only using ipob and MNk to catch cruise. He always wanna be in the news.
He should go to Abuja and tell his friends in Aso Rock to release him after all Buhari is the Messiah Nigerians have been waiting for according to prophet Mbaka.

1 Like

Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by IgweOfNnewi: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Unreverend father contractor mbaka ejike the conman

Re: There’ll Be More Trouble If Nnamdi Kanu Dies In Custody – Mbaka Warns Buhari by zoedew: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
WHAT TROUBLE? A CRIMINAL IS ON TRIAL. HE SHOULD AVAIL HIMSELF OF THE DEFENCES AVAILABLE TO HIM.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu’s Aide, ‘zulu Authority’ Led Thugs Who Macheted Kamsi Ibeh: Activist / NPF Arrested A Local ‘mkpo Na Ani’ Maker. Shame On Oyigboupdate, Udele1 (pics) / Osibanjo Popcorn Stand Spotted At Eagle's Square, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.