Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,537 members, 7,840,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) (27365 Views)

Tiwa Savage: Influencer Omotara Akanni Demands N5M From Instablog9ja / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies / Twitter Influencer, Omotara Apologize For Teasing Begger With A Drink(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by UDbester(m): 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Just because of fearless that is sold for #250
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by Hangulsaram: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
Pauladex:
I just watched the video now and I am very angry. I would have loved spending a whole day cursing her but who am I. It is not fear, the poor girl would have loved to be in her position but there she is, In the sun all day with no hope in sight.
Like you never done something more terrible than what she did? Why are we Nigerians so judge mental, yes she did wrong but she has accepted her mistake why is everyone still calling her names.
Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by pacespot(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Twitter influencer? This lady actually became famous by that single act, I never knew her before now.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by Gerrard59(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
TruthHurts1:
grin Most of the fools criticising her probably chase these beggars away when they descend like flies around cars during traffic jams.People just like to be hypocrites and holier than thou online.
If anyone should be ashamed it should be evil religion and evil lifestyle which encourages children to beg for a living.

Even if they do so, do they upload their acts online for all to see? Or you think everyone is as shameless as the Omotarra lady?

No Igbo or even Ibibio? We would not take it!!!!!! tongue
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
espn:
Lol she should just move on and try to build a new brand for herself. With time she will be fine and everyone will see the new her. For me all i see is someone who is not really apologetic but she misses the fame and money she makes on social media and through ngo....
She is actually a wicked person, how will you make such video and still have the guts to upload it without seeing anything bad in it. Na her type dey maltreat house help.

Spot on!
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by writeprof(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
All them aje-butter who have never seen life will never understand the need for compassion towards the less-privileged. May God and man forgive her since she has repented.
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jodha:
Abeg abeg.... there's no need to cry over spilled milk....she should be apologizing to that girl not us ....
she should goan apologize to d girl.. She claimed she later gave her money.. Money wey no get alubarika
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by Ubdavis(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
The same way u can not unring a bell
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by BennyDGreat: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
One singular act. Just one oh....she's still trying to clean her mess
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by Coinbased: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Oh
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by nurain150(m): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
Goan give the girl chill money
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by Justice28(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
mayklef:
Meself can speak those three languages fluently, so keep your clout chasing apology to your fuvking self

Hypocrite!!! Are you without sin??
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by Justice28(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
delzbaba:
This bitch is reaching,,,,you fell off hoe,go and discover another life,,that little girls gaurdian angel is very strong.

Go get a life... She made a mistake and has apologized for it... Leave her alone.
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by Lilimax(f): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
Amotekun777:
Make me sef swear for her in 4 different languages... angry

English - Bastard, Nonentity, Fool, LovePeddler, As.shole, Stupid, Hoe, Dumbfvck angry

Yoruba - Oloriburuku, Olofo, Asiwin, Oloshi, Oponu, Apoda, Weyrey angry

Igbo - Onye-Nzuzu, Onye'ala, efulefu, Anuofia, Ebe achi angry

Hausa - Billahil lazi la’ilaha illaluwal hayyul kayyum, Shege, Banza, Dan uwarka, ubanki angry
So you sat down to write this crap? Uwa mmebi embarassed
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by Flokywaya(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
just go and find dat girl we're you molest train her for school till she graduate bfr apologize go da accepted
because now you just da waiste you're time hear if you like apologize in Chinese,indiamuse,greek
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by mayklef(m): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
Justice28:

Hypocrite!!! Are you without sin??
Are u without brain?
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
She apologized in Yoruba and Hausa, so what? Is the english apology not sufficient? Anyone that cant speak english or broken dont belong here. Its a waste adding yoruba and hausa join.
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by Pauladex(m): 2:07am On Dec 10, 2020
Hangulsaram:

Like you never done something more terrible than what she did? Why are we Nigerians so judge mental, yes she did wrong but she has accepted her mistake why is everyone still calling her names.
Hypocrites everywhere.
Oga read my msg again and use your brain if you have one.
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by lipstick2(f): 5:49am On Dec 10, 2020
Who made the video?
Who posted it?

The girl is looking for additional social relevance,wetin she dey do for Twitter no do am...so she did this to attract bigger attention.

But wait first o,na every rubbish we must comment to.

This story has been on for weeks now.What is the relevance to Nigerians esp.Me.
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by lipstick2(f): 5:51am On Dec 10, 2020
Who made the video?
Who was in the car with her?
Who gave the poster approval
Who posted it?
What is the reason behind posting

The girl is looking for additional social relevance,wetin she dey do for Twitter no do am...so she did this to attract bigger attention.

But wait first o,na every rubbish we must comment to.

This story has been on for weeks now.What is the relevance to Nigerians esp.Me.
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by Gift96: 7:52am On Dec 10, 2020
great mistake
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by Jdwriteronline: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2020
Everyone makes mistakes and we all have our little meanness but when you are a public personality it gets blown over. Just give it time and focus on other things outside the social media circle.
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by oblaak(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
vincentjk:
She apologized in English, Hausa and yoruba but not in Igbo!!

Apology not accepted, in fact I'm unfollowing her on twitter right away

I understand only Igbo on Wednesdays
You were following her? What a shame.
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by CookingPot(f): 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
she is a clout chaser
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Too late, you have shown yourself to be irresponsible.

saucy slutt.
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by authority2006(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

STFU stupid.... she's apologised, stop being passive aggressive, she isn't the cause of your frustrations in life.

It's not about her, it's about you and your rant here.
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
authority2006:

It's not about her, it's about you and your rant here.

Last time I checked i wasn't ranting in your father's house.
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by charlesucheh(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
AOB1:
haba that will be too much grin I know say she no try but she has apologies for her mistake please let's forgive her smiley
she just has it in her.
there are a whole lots of her out there....
Re: Viral Video: Omotara Apologises In English, Yoruba And Hausa (video) by ORIAYO70(m): 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
CastedAyo:
In another attempt to win over her remaining critics, social media influencer Omotara Akanni has apologised for the video where she appeared to tease a child beggar with a drink, Igbere TV reports.

Omotara has seen her world take a dramatic turn since the video went public.

Although she has apologised multiple times for her actions, she released a new video via Twitter on Tuesday, speaking in three different languages – English, Yoruba and Hausa – and asked for another chance to be a “better person.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpYpxrIMj3M

https://twitter.com/_theladymo/status/1336281068153016323?s=20

The Ibadan-based influencer has been forced to open new Twitter accounts after her previous ones were suspended over the video which attracted far-reaching outrage, even to the French-speaking communities.

It was gathered that the video violated some Twitter policies.

Motara was also suspended from her role as public relations officer of a non-governmental organisation Brotherskeeper over the video.

The NGO also announced she ceases to be its member.

So this bitch is even Pro of an organization, NGO's for that matter, with her zero character. ...

She is so stupid to even film her own downfall. ..

Keep it apologies. ..

People treat poor people as if they r nothing. ..You r rich is not as if u r smarter than other it only God mercy n grace.. .

Awon Omo alaigbeko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together / Wande Coal Looks Dope In New Photos / Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Orizu All Swagged Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.