Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) (37110 Views)

Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo / Popular Area Boy, Tommy, Killed By Cultists In Abeokuta (Graphic Picture) / Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by ERockson: 6:13am On Dec 09, 2020
Yeye Ipob

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Abbeyme: 6:13am On Dec 09, 2020
But that is not the full story.
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Cakelover(m): 6:13am On Dec 09, 2020
This is terrible and highly condemnable!
This LASTMA people too should do their job professionally.... Most times, when their kind of job is done professionally, no sane human being will attack them.

3 Likes

Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Okwuazi930(m): 6:15am On Dec 09, 2020
Hmmm, frustration everywhere like MTN

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Shegxzy55(m): 6:15am On Dec 09, 2020
Mehnnnnnn.. the guy even held the pestle..
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by sojayy(m): 6:15am On Dec 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Lexusgs430: 6:18am On Dec 09, 2020
This is exactly what their Oga said on NigeriainfoFM on monday.............

1 Like

Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by OlawaleBammie: 6:20am On Dec 09, 2020
BigSarah:
Pestle man: kuro Lona mi
Lastma : abi olorun fe baye ti eje
Pestle man: mo ma LA igi si oro E o, mo MA fo ori e da nu
Lastma : won bi baba baba ,baba baba nla e da
Pestle man: ah ah ah o MA shofo *grabs pestle, and does the needful*
End scene

Seems u were the passenger the motorist was carrying sad sad
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by diportivo: 6:20am On Dec 09, 2020
BigSarah:
Pestle man: mo ma LA igi si oro E o, mo MA fo ori e da nu
End scene

nollywood needs u bro
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by bolyviz(m): 6:21am On Dec 09, 2020
I guess u dont read this content of ds news, I cant imagine we still have somebody like ds on a platform like this, imagine its one of ur family member dt his or her head was broken like ds how will u feel. And how can u say u hate a fellow human being like u.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by OlawaleBammie: 6:23am On Dec 09, 2020
Kondomatic:
People are not happy, they're angry and frustrated so if anybody says "I will do this to you if...." bro no let am finish.

Just go.

Life ain't worth much in this Obodo Nigeria.

I witnessed one funny incident on Sunday.

I don't know what was the reason for their quarrel because I didn't ask but I came outside the gate to know what the noise was about, I saw a girl in her early twenty or maybe late teens daring a guy to step out of the gate and she will deal with him.

I was like OMO WETIN THIS GIRL CHOP? Abi she listened to a MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER?

Well, the guy came out and she rushed him with a stick, the guy ducked and then gave her fully powered slap.

The babe fell head straight inside a bucket of water.

Got up almost immediately, shook her head, carried the bucket and headed home straight.

Laugh nearly kill me.

Ahahahahaha grin grin

If to say na me be the guy a go draw her back tell her we never finish grin

4 Likes

Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Cantonese: 6:23am On Dec 09, 2020
Lagos may be the most lawless state in the entire federation. We witnessed endsars in other states as well but now there is calmness and peace on the roads. Apparently and unfortunately endsars in Lagos provided NURTW the opportunity they needed to take over the roads with Okadas, keke napep and koropes making the roads very difficult for the citizens to use. The result is this impunity, lack of decorum and complete foolishness by the irresponsible people.

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by LINTUNE(m): 6:25am On Dec 09, 2020
Kondomatic:
People are not happy, they're angry and frustrated so if anybody says "I will do this to you if...." bro no let am finish.

Just go.

I don't know what was the reason for their quarrel because I didn't ask but I came outside the gate to know what the noise was about, I saw a girl in her early twenty or maybe late teens daring a guy to step out of the gate and she will deal with him.

I was like OMO WETIN THIS GIRL CHOP? Abi she listened to a MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER?

Well, the guy came out and she rushed him with a stick, the guy ducked and then gave her fully powered slap.

Got up almost immediately, shook her head, carried the bucket and headed home straight.

Laugh nearly kill me.
forget the femismn talk, and average woman will have to train 10 x to have the strength of an average man
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by loopman: 6:25am On Dec 09, 2020
Fred Onwuche, this foolish IPOB man is one of those that burnt down lagos.

He will be spending the rest of his life in kirikiri for attempted murder of a Lagos state government official.

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Kondomatic(m): 6:28am On Dec 09, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ahahahahaha grin grin

If to say na me be the guy a go draw her back tell her we never finish grin
Wetin funny me pass be say the water no be her own.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Dcul(m): 6:29am On Dec 09, 2020
Affordable Laptops
Call/WhatsApp 09099380382

Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by zeusdgrt(m): 6:30am On Dec 09, 2020
BigSarah:
Pestle man: mo ma LA igi si ori E o, mo MA fo ori e da nu
End scene

I like big,nice pic
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by CrownWale93(m): 6:32am On Dec 09, 2020
Wetin concern me with LASTMA ordeal. What right in the constitution or the act the stupid act that established them that they should be arresting motorist who doesn't use seat belt?

The guy self Bleep up, he should have let him enter the bus and drive him to a quite place so that he can pound that his head well.. Mitcheeew, those government officials are stupid animals in human skin.
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1336399260695326721?s=19
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Bondinus(m): 6:33am On Dec 09, 2020
The driver attacked the official because of seat belt grin.
Their is more to this story. Don't get me wrong, the attack is mean but it's not the reason for the attack and besides when did it concern LASTMA to check seat belt, isn't it traffic control that's their work. Let's not all just into total conclusion and imagine it for a minute.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by chatinent: 6:33am On Dec 09, 2020
Dem give am one way for head.
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Bluntemperor: 6:33am On Dec 09, 2020
teamsynergy:
Lagos commercial drivers are chronic law breakers

To the extent of using a mortal or pestle to do a damage on a Lastman-Official!
That is to the extreme! This is when weed is working!
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by proff010: 6:35am On Dec 09, 2020
You dey there
BigSarah:
End scene

Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Drone95(m): 6:39am On Dec 09, 2020
BigSarah:
End scene

osheyyyy my dear reporter
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Drone95(m): 6:45am On Dec 09, 2020
Lagosssssssss street boys ehn. shocked
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by berrystunn(m): 6:48am On Dec 09, 2020
Police go collect
Drop the matter

Full law my ass
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by sisisioge: 6:49am On Dec 09, 2020
BigSarah:
End scene

grin grin grin grin

You sabi the matter well fa.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 09, 2020
Charge the fool nau
Attempted murder niyen.
Put the animal inside prison ASAP
Mad man on the loose angry

Kondomatic:

Laugh nearly kill me.
Oluwa ooo grin grin grin
She don watch too much of Xena
The guy suppose give am two
Rubbish grin
So her plan was to break baba head with stick
She get mind
Werey wey dey disguise
Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Slurity(m): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2020
VirginSearcher:
You see all these crazy guys this fooli.sh government brings on the road to disturb motorists.. I hate them eh! sad
You hate law and order. Yet you want Nigeria to be like London. You will probably hate driving at all if you go to US with more strict traffic law enforcement officers

1 Like

Re: Commercial Driver Attacks LASTMA Official With Pestle (Graphic Picture) by Obakovicho: 6:56am On Dec 09, 2020
Kondomatic:

Just go.

Laugh nearly kill me.
Brain reset slap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor / NDLEA Arrests Two Suspects For Cocaine Trafficking (Pictured) / How Armed Robbers Killed My Mother On New Year Day - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.