Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League (19708 Views)

UCL: Osimhen Leads Napoli To Knockout Phase, Manchester United Crash Out / Pogba Downs Milan To Send Man United Into Europa League Last Eight / Jose Gimenez In Tears As Uruguay Crash Out Of 2018 World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by Muhylonaire007: 8:21am On Dec 09, 2020
If dem no crash nko, wetin dem gain? grin grin
Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by Boatswain: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2020
The thing zebra all united fans like....

1 Like

Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by ProphetM0hammad: 8:24am On Dec 09, 2020
Afam4eva:
They're yet to crash out. They need Istanbul to beat PSG today to qualify.
Are you serious?
Even if PSG lose that game 0-100. Nothing will change

5 Likes

Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by sammysneh(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2020
Solkjair should be fired already
Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by Lamasta(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2020
I told them before the game that I keep hearing Leipzig Leipzig they thought I was joking now e don clear for their eyes grin

1 Like

Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by Shadysen: 8:24am On Dec 09, 2020
I here by welcome them to Thursday night football... Arsenal is waiting for them though.
Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by EmekaBlue(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2020
grin womanchester divided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by mummyson26(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2020
Afam4eva:
Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by mummyson26(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2020
Afam4eva:
They are out already base on h2h rule
Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by Queenserah26(f): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2020
Chai cry
Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by Bigggloadofcum: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2020
One thing is common with Manchester United.

That is....

Crashing out

1 Like

Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by holluwizzy: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2020
Joseph the dreamer.

How possible is that

PSG are not as stupid and Gullible as ManShitnited.

Have you seen their PSG Line UP? All Strikers and Midfielders with just 2 defenders.

United used 5 defenders and 2 infant, breast socking children as strikers, who are very stinger with passes to each other.

Eric Baily is Better than Macquire, Even Macos Rojo cant flop the Macguire Flops.

Afam4eva:

2 Likes

Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by wink2015(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2020
akinmusi:
No Fergie no United.

The best era of glory was his dispensation. Football has changed a lot to playing for fun or passion to playing for the money, whilst not denying their very few ones with passion for football.

You are correct the good old days of Manchester United Football club was during the era of Sir Alex Feguson.
Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2020
Gone are the days now face the reality United is now in the same category with everton, Southampton and co....
Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by Abfinest007(m): 8:32am On Dec 09, 2020
the big boiz play Tuesday and Wednesday the smaller ones play on Thursday

3 Likes

Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by Blakpot: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2020
Afam4eva:

Why u dey rub salt to injury na
Maka why?

4 Likes

Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2020
Lobatan!
Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by Denique(f): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2020

Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by Angelfrost(m): 8:41am On Dec 09, 2020
mansakhalifa:
OP, you don't need to tell us...

We were informed at the last council of elders meeting.

It is a pity what happened to United.

It's just that men don't cry otherwise... cry cry cry

Cry for what exactly??!... You should be thankful and happy.

Leipzig saved you guys from future embarrassments! UCL was never for Man United. You guys were merely making up the number of EPL teams.

How else do you explain losing to a useless team from Turkey??! Failing woefully to get just 1 qualifying point from 2 straight games??!.... Even Aston Villa would have at the very least fought hard for a point yesterday.

Just accept the FACT, United belongs to Europa for now!!! I can bet you Woodward and other management heads are not surprised.

As for Ole... Well, I can never fully grasp this level of naivety. I know he is inept, but starting Rashford in 9 along with Greenwood against Leipzig??! Something that backfired even against average teams in EPL??!.... That simply tells me that Norwegian never really wanted to remain in UCL. grin

As for your lukewarm defense.... Honestly, there has to be kids in the academy who can actually get the job done! Ferguson would have long removed Lindelof and Maguire from that starting eleven... Hell, Fergie would never even have agreed to paying 80 Million for that English buffoon!

Oh Well.... You guys should enjoy Europa for now. At least, come backs will be easier!!! Good luck against City... Better not think a come back will work this weekend either. Start badly against City, and it will be game over before Half Time.

6 Likes

Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by WibusJaga: 8:43am On Dec 09, 2020
At least they have qualified for Europa. Congrats to them.
Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by Swipa: 8:45am On Dec 09, 2020
But Why?

3 Likes

Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by Cmanforall: 8:45am On Dec 09, 2020
Why won't They?
The manager is not a tactician at all!!!

Why always playing Rsshford week in week out!
Yes, he does have his good days, but there are moments his fatigue is made obvious.

There are game changers in his bench, but Ole keeps draining some players.
Cavani should have substituted Rsshford
Mata should have been introduced.
The game would have changed.

Bruno and Greenwood deserve a better club.

Europa league is not easier.
Likely a trophyless season for Manchester United
Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by Reference(m): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2020
After beating PSG away to launch the group stage this must be one of the most disappointing group runs of all time.

2 Likes

Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by AgathaMoses(f): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2020
Sosoliso
Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by Angelfrost(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2020
Afam4eva:

Very funny... PSG is going to play their easiest and most relaxed game ever today. Even losing to the Turkish team, which can never happen, will merely have them finishing behind Leipzig and ahead of United based on Head to Head.

United crashed out the very day they chose to throw away 3 points to an average club they should have smashed. A club even Burnley would never lose to in their worst day.

United deserves to be in Europa for the next couple of seasons... Or at least, till they hire a serious coach.

2 Likes

Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by dalongjnr: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2020
Denique:
dalongjnr, how's it going?

https://www.nairaland.com/6154536/u.e.f.a-champions-league-fixture-group#94511063
Hahaha, it been splendid,good morning Denique, hope u are doing well! Your predictions came through. The person that can see tomorrow,well done.
Come to think of it,they loss some good players in the transfer market,how did they pulled that off considering what happened at old Trafford.
Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by yusluvad(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2020
The downfall of a man is not the end of his life.
Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by chidiebere2020(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2020
Angelfrost:

Cry for what exactly??!... You should be thankful and happy.

Leipzig saved you guys from future embarrassments! UCL was never for Man United. You guys were merely making up the number of EPL teams.

How else do you explain losing to a useless team from Turkey??! Failing woefully to get just 1 qualifying point from 2 straight games??!.... Even Aston Villa would have at the very least fought hard for a point yesterday.

Just accept the FACT, United belongs to Europa for now!!! I can bet you Woodward and other management heads are not surprised.

As for Ole... Well, I can never fully grasp this level of naivety. I know he is inept, but starting Rashford in 9 along with Greenwood against Leipzig??! Something that backfired even against average teams in EPL??!.... That simply tells me that Norwegian never really wanted to remain in UCL. grin

As for your lukewarm defense.... Honestly, there has to be kids in the academy who can actually get the job done! Ferguson would have long removed Lindelof and Maguire from that starting eleven... Hell, Fergie would never even have agreed to paying 80 Million for that English buffoon!

Oh Well.... You guys should enjoy Europa for now. At least, come backs will be easier!!! Good luck against City... Better not think a come back will work this weekend either. Start badly against City, and it will be game over before Half Time.
nice one
Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by lymelyte(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2020
paulolee:
dt was expected...the only crazy stuff is dt this same man.u won 5-0 at home..
knew that the early goal meant doom for man.u bt gave them a chance of qualifying after those 2 quick goals bcoz lipzig looked scared bt man.u needed more luck...
as for ole, he knows how to avoid d axe of this club, he jus know how to give one good performance after 3 bad games n it do make fans happy b4 goin bk to another sets of bad game..
come this weekend against city, fans would all endup shouting glory glory man.u bcoz he would beat city in etihad..
the inconsistency of united made me stop staking DM on my tickets..
Abeeg fergie01, borrow me dt book wen u finish
trust me.. Man united will not beat city. The best results for united in that fixture is a draw.
Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by lekki1444: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2020
rowland545:
Atlist they r not alone....later tonight the most successful team in Europe will join them....

But I feel sorry for dem though
who is the most succesful team in europe ?
Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by Anfield247(m): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2020
Man utd fans too dey make noise! Even that europa wey them dey go, them go suffer wella wella....
Re: Man United Crash Out Of Champions League, Drop Into Europa League by rowland545(m): 8:59am On Dec 09, 2020
lekki1444:
who is the most succesful team in europe ?
real Madrid...or u wan say nah man u?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vandals Cart Away Kanu’s Medals / Chelsea Confirm Italy's Antonio Conte As Next Permanent Manager / Overheads, free-kicks, backheels... Ronaldo's TEN best goals of the GOAT's 700

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.