Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad (41354 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Which Non African Country Can 3 Million Naira Take Me To. / Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by fortunez1(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2022
Please which country in Europe or Asia can I go for my masters with a budget of #3.5m.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Nayturalistic: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2022
I will give you this tip once and once only.

Yes Google EUROPE free tuition universities and have your pick. Especially in countries like Germany, Poland, Finland.. their master degrees are 100% tuition free for international students.

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by cruzydal(m): 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nayturalistic:

Yes Google EUROPE free tuition universities and have your pick. Especially in countries like Germany, Poland, Finland.. their master degrees are 100% tuition free for international students.

but u will need a block account of 6m< and you have 3.5m . its very simple , chill till end of season when big teams win their games , collect games from Mr bayo and play 2 odd with ur 3.5m, it will give u roughly 7m, pay ur tithe 700k and dash me 300k grin

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Nayturalistic: 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
cruzydal:

but u will need a block account of 6m

How so sir? And even if so, can’t anyone’s account be used or name must match

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Cousin9999: 12:30am On Mar 10, 2022
Germany, Scandinavia, and flyover states in the US. You can potentially study free in one of those locations.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by spyglaxx: 7:47am On Mar 10, 2022
fortunez1:
Please which country in Europe or Asia can I go for my masters with a budget of #3.5m.

Go to your village and buy a big farmland and plant palm trees , put fishpond inside with solar borehole.

Then get a laptop with solar backup and learn an it skill.

when you start making money from the above you can now travel away.

nobody can take your skills away from you
you can pass your skills and farmland to your children but you cannot pass your masters to your children

329 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by cruzydal(m): 9:25am On Mar 10, 2022
Nayturalistic:

How so sir? And even if so, can’t anyone’s account be used or name must match
no sir, the money must be in your account and it will be transferred to a bank in germany or norway .
Norway will give u all once u get there , germany will credit u monthly

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by A305: 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kiev Ukraine

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Go to YouTube And watch videos of international students who travelled recently for their Masters. You'd get first hand detailed info on total cost of relocating, school fees, accommodation and the amount you need to have in your account ( proof of funds or something like that) before you can be admitted into any school.

There's this family I currently follow. The husband is doing his masters and he made a recent vlog concerning this topic and a couple other international students in various other countries.

Prudence Apinoko relocation vlog.

From my research so far, that money may not be enough.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Segzydaniels(m): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2022
Austra is not bad
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by iwaeda: 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
fortunez1:

Europe like Swedeen, Norway, where tuition is free

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by HoldenCaulfield(m): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
Burundi University of Science and Technology

15 Likes

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by uncleck: 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
I hope you're not going there to study one of those yeye courses? I can't waste my time to give you recommendations only for you to go and waste money to study something that will only increase the number of job applicants in Nigeria

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by NwaNimo1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ukraine or Afghanistan....

[img]https://i./D4m8.gif[/img]

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by stifej: 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cousin9999:
Germany, Scandinavia, and flyover states in the US. You can potentially study free in one of those locations.
3.5M can't him to Germany, he needs 6m

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Jalinspy(f): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Get UK admission: pay tuition deposit of £2000(1.1m cbn), use 1m naira for ihs & visa fee, book flight of 220k naira, then when u reach UK u join others hustle your remaining tuition fee.

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by NairaMaster1(m): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nayturalistic:

But not with 3.5M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nayturalistic:

3.5m won't land him in Germany, gone are those days. It's more like 6-7m (Blocked account in Germany) now. Although tuition is free for most public schools if he successfully gains admission.

@fortunez1

If u can borrow extra money to open a blocked account in Germany, it's really not a bad option.

You can look at Polish universities anyway, their tuition fees aren't so high.
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by incogni2o: 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
spyglaxx:

Go to your village and buy a big farmland and plant palm trees , put fishpond inside with solar borehole.

Then get a laptop with solar backup and learn an it skill.

when you start making money from the above you can now travel away.

nobody can take your skills away from you
you can pass your skills and farmland to your children but you cannot pass your masters to your children

What of money for kidnap insurance.

A lot of people want to invest into agriculture but insecurity is an issue.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by RapistOnBail: 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ukraine

3 Likes

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Nackzy: 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Germany
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by dplordx(m): 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by turischool(m): 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cotonou

4 Likes

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by NairaMaster1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
fortunez1:

Grow your chicken change to billions in Nigeria and manage unilag

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can #3.5m Take Me To For Masters Abroad by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Nayturalistic:

For real? These free tuitions are for EU Nationals only. Note, if you hold a UK passport you will also have to pay tuition as BREXIT already took the UK out of the EU. Out of these EU countries, Norway and Czech Republic happens to be the only ones who offer free tuition to all international students. Kindly correct me if I'm wrong please.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Reveals How he Fooled His Neigbors, Left his Properties & Ran Out Of Nigeria / Immigration Delaying My Passport In Lagos. Help Please, Is Nigeria This Bad? / Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.