Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 (10837 Views)

There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole / Charles Aniagwu: Wike Didn’t Respect Zoning In Rivers in 2015, Ayu Won’t Resign / 2023 Presidency: No Zoning In APC — Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by Lovelies1: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2020
Vv
Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by Vidsolution79: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2020
Make dem decide well...check my signature pals
Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by Jonathan39: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2020
When APC zone the Presidency to South East, let's see what the ewedu media will do. Aso villa will decide grin grin

Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by Downey(f): 9:39am On Dec 09, 2020
Who else perceive something...?
Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by helinues: 9:48am On Dec 09, 2020
Kyase:

South west don get their ticket for APC finish....
Helinues una don win

South east for Senate president, if Dem like make Dem no vote apc again, then south south go collect am

Some people think they can work all their lives at Shell and be expecting to receive pension from Chevron..

They are jokers

Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by jrusky(m): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2020
ChoCho54:
"There are those who believe it should go to the South West.

“There are those who believe it should go to the South East, and some people are saying the South-South should be given a chance, but it all depends on the disposition of the Villa,” the source said"

‘We must respect pre-2015 agreements’

..it depends on the disposition of the Villa grin

Wahala be like bullion van for inside APC grin

Bro you smart wallahi. I thought I was the only one that spotted the bolded that I can out in my own paraphrase "The Villa is to decude where the flag fall"

I have read some people here already blabla blublu without noting the bolded.

You all better wake up.

Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by RealityShot: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2020
helinues:

Some people think they can work all their lives at Shell and be expecting to receive pension from Chevron..

They are jokers
Please explain this a little more?
Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by Kyase(m): 9:53am On Dec 09, 2020
helinues:

They are jokers

Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by Nchenches: 9:58am On Dec 09, 2020
Are you going to decide again on the obvious?
Zoning of presidency is necessitated by Nigeria’s political structure.

It’s turn of the SE to take up the presidency.

Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by pickatyouu: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2020
Zoning have been what have been holding Nigeria down since 1960.

Lets learn to use US Election voters system let the north not always have the upper hand
Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by jrusky(m): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2020
Jonathan39:
When APC zone the Presidency to South East, let's see what the ewedu media will do. Aso villa will decide grin grin

1. If to follow their 2015 agreement bro SE not even on the map.

2. If 2015 agreement were to be7 ditch Villa can not and never give it to SE. ask me why if you care.

3. If on a fair play ground the fairness has no road to SE because to apc SE contributed nothing.

Mind you I'm not apc and I will never be. I rather beling to no party than to join apc never ok but my contribution is as per the topic of discussion.

Truth is a bitter pill. I don't deceive myself in the name of regional or tribal sentiments. Eat only where you sowed, eating where you do not sow it is an act of greed.

Good morning....

Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by okhaiii(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2020
Them they zone people wey no get better mind to make naija a great country.
agwom:

https://dailytrust.com/apc-to-decide-on-zoning-june-2021
Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by shevy878: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2020
APC are losing the election that is sure, except they zone their ticket to north east to contend with atiku.
Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by farem: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2020
SaintLucia:
The southwest will produce the president while the north will produce the national chairman. The southeast should look inward from the PDP if they want presidential slot. The easiest way for APC to lose presidential election is to field an Igbo man. Umahi that defected to APC has been receiving bashing from the same Igbo that want APC to give them their presidential ticket just because he left PDP and joined an Islamic and Yoruba slave party. Confused tribe.

You have captured the political attitude of these people. APC, field anyone of them and sink!
Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by Solidconceptz(m): 10:17am On Dec 09, 2020
This zoning of a thing shows that we are not ready to move forward as a nation, why can't people be selected based on just merit.. Let them have debates and battle it out
Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by Paretomaster1(m): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2020
Nchenches:
Are you going to decide again on the obvious?
Zoning of presidency is necessitated by Nigeria’s political structure.

It’s turn of the SE to take up the presidency.

Keep dreaming... Joker

Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by pasol4real(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2020
SaintLucia:
The southwest will produce the president while the north will produce the national chairman. The southeast should look inward from the PDP if they want presidential slot. The easiest way for APC to lose presidential election is to field an Igbo man. Umahi that defected to APC has been receiving bashing from the same Igbo that want APC to give them their presidential ticket just because he left PDP and joined an Islamic and Yoruba slave party. Confused tribe.
I laugh at you in “the villa will decide” we all know who the villa is backing. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by mamaafrik(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2020
pickatyouu:
Zoning have been what have been holding Nigeria down since 1960.

Lets learn to use US Election voters system let the north not always have the upper hand
how do you think we can hijack the northern strength.
Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by tamdun: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2020
SaintLucia:
The thing surprise me o, umahi is the best gov in East at the moment, u need to see the way they were praising him until he decamped to apc

Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by Vanzcharles(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2020
SaintLucia:

Stop lies bro... Nobody is bashing Umahi, that's how the political structure works in Nigeria. When Obaseki decamped he also got the same treatment as those who put him there. Stop the lies because its igbo rmyou come up with this fallacy.
Show me any political leader or governor who decamped without receiving such. Even Akpabio who was considered as a mini god in Akwaibom couldn't win a senatorial seat as he decamped.
Just stop the hate.
Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by Vanzcharles(m): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2020
tamdun:

The thing surprise me o, umahi is the best gov in East at the moment, u need to see the way they were praising him until he decamped to apc

Show me where the people of Ebonyi state rebelled or protested against there Governor as he decamped. Stop this narrative.

Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2020
APC can't win 2023 presidential election even if all Nigerians are mad

Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by DeOTR: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2020
To begin with, there won't be a Nigeria, talk more of APC, in 2023.

Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by tamdun: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Show me where the people of Ebonyi state rebelled or protested against there Governor as he decamped. Stop this narrative.
Am talking about Igbo on nairaland
Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by Vanzcharles(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2020
tamdun:

Am talking about Igbo on nairaland

Common that's a trash reason. We all know how it is here. Try Twitter and see d differences.

Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by ChoCho54(f): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2020
jrusky:

Bro you smart wallahi. I thought I was the only one that spotted the bolded that I can out in my own paraphrase "The Villa is to decude where the flag fall"

I have read some people here already blabla blublu without noting the bolded.

You all better wake up.
Madoo cheesy
Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by ChoCho54(f): 11:28am On Dec 09, 2020
Kyase:

Helinues una don win

South east for Senate president, if Dem like make Dem no vote apc again, then south south go collect am
You are a poor reader if this is your interpretation to the excerpts.
And stop attaching Helinues to your post. That's not how Helinues became the most popular Nler.
Unity beggar.
Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by ChoCho54(f): 11:30am On Dec 09, 2020
brainpulse:
Any other Zone except south yeast.

No to IPOB genocides
I stand with you on No to Ipob genocide!
Re: APC To Decide On Zoning In June 2021 by popesco123: 11:31am On Dec 09, 2020
Kyase:

Helinues una don win

Yes osibanjo or Fayemi

Kaduna NURTW Pays Over N5m To Secure Release Of Kidnapped Drivers / 2023: Politicians Likely To Use Thugs For Campaign – DSS / Are Bello, El-Rufai's Ordeals In The Tinubu Era A Betrayal Of Northern Allies?