Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

You Have The Finance? I Will Develop The Online Platform For Free. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Have The Finance? I Will Develop The Online Platform For Free. (129 Views)

Juice Box: Newly Launched Online Platform / Benjister! The Biggest Online Platform To Be Launched Soon! / Who Has The Finance I Have A Fully Developed Business Idea.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have The Finance? I Will Develop The Online Platform For Free. by aikfrank(m): 9:58am On Dec 09, 2020
Hello my name is Frank. With over 8 years of developing and Managing online businesses.

I lead a team of brillant developers at opebi, Ikeja, Lagos State.

It's not just enough to build an online platform. Many of them fail because you haven't done a proper study or your developers are just interested in developing a platform for you.

We will develop a solution with a proper business analysis on how such online business will make profits and recommend other methods to also make money.

It's very easy to earn in dollars only if you have the right business idea that would make people fund their account globally for example.

I will also show you samples of other platforms we have builtand are earning nothing less than $20,000 Monthly.

Agreement.
We would be your consultant and your developer for an agreed contract.

You could put the funds In Escrow or something but the whole startup funds would come from you and must be available.

Send me a what's app message and let's discuss.

(1) (Reply)

. / Globe Chamber Of Commerce And Industry / AIICO Insurance Plc Revises Down Bonus Share Issue, Shifts Qualification Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.