Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Who Has The Finance I Have A Fully Developed Business Idea.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has The Finance I Have A Fully Developed Business Idea.. (865 Views)

Opay, The Finance App / Get Rewarded For Taking The Finance Survey! / You Have The Finance? I Will Develop The Online Platform For Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has The Finance I Have A Fully Developed Business Idea.. by AntiIncognito: 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
No it's not fraud!
Keep ur cash, let's talk about the idea, analyze and develop it, and let's hit the market..

For seriously business minded fellows only..
Whatsapp me on. o..9..o..2..0..6.. 9..5..5..9..2

I have a little finance which can't fully fuel the business.
Join me if it interest u and u believe its true

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Finance I Have A Fully Developed Business Idea.. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
Which industry is the business?

Don't be specific in the absence of NDA.
Re: Who Has The Finance I Have A Fully Developed Business Idea.. by thesicilian: 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
How much capital are you envisaging?
Re: Who Has The Finance I Have A Fully Developed Business Idea.. by AntiIncognito: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Capensis:
Which industry is the business?

Don't be specific in the absence of NDA.

Micro Finance.. Am a practitioner here
Re: Who Has The Finance I Have A Fully Developed Business Idea.. by AntiIncognito: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
thesicilian:
How much capital are you envisaging?

Min. of 1.5M
Re: Who Has The Finance I Have A Fully Developed Business Idea.. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
AntiIncognito:

Micro Finance.. Am a practitioner here

Collateralization is the issue on the sector, I turned down an investee with such proposal this week. In the event that they have collateral, then purchase agreement has to be signed in the event that they default.

But CBN licensing is what I plan to work on, the sector is great but has to be innovated and optimized to zero out fault systems.
Re: Who Has The Finance I Have A Fully Developed Business Idea.. by AntiIncognito: 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Capensis:

Collateralization is the issue on the sector, I turned down an investee with such proposal this week. In the event that they have collateral, then purchase agreement has to be signed in the event that they default.

But CBN licensing is what I plan to work on, the sector is great but has to be innovated and optimized to zero out fault systems.

Well in this case.. We Won't be doing with collaterals.. Just Guarantors instead..

Yes, we would devise an efficient approach/system to handle defaults
Re: Who Has The Finance I Have A Fully Developed Business Idea.. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
AntiIncognito:

Well in this case.. We Won't be doing with collaterals.. Just Guarantors instead..

Yes, we would devise an efficient approach/system to handle defaults

Guarantors/Hard Assets Collateralization is a must, except you do not expect to scale it to become a bank as a vision.
Re: Who Has The Finance I Have A Fully Developed Business Idea.. by AntiIncognito: 8:50am On Feb 25, 2019
Capensis:

Guarantors/Hard Assets Collateralization is a must, except you do not expect to scale it to become a bank as a vision.

Not exactly what the vision is...

We can discuss better.. Are u in??
Re: Who Has The Finance I Have A Fully Developed Business Idea.. by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 25, 2019
AntiIncognito:

Not exactly what the vision is...

We can discuss better.. Are u in??

From the chat, you indicated that you have no plans for collateralization, so without a payment protection mechanism, there is no way to indemnify my finances against fortuitous circumstances and misfortunes.

Again, you have no CBN licensing and no plans to go big, so I decline.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

White Maize Available For Sale In Large Quantities In Ogun State At 88k per ton / I Need A Loan Of 1million Naira / Dredger For Sale In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.