Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle (14363 Views)

Funke Akindele Dedicates 'the Return Of Jenifa' To Cd John+the Story Line / Exclusive: Pictures Of Cd John’s Car + Fresh Facts On Fatal Accident / Cd John The Reigning Commedian In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by omeonu(m): 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2011
lovely123:

He died the same way Dagrin died, This is what am saying,,If you think you can do Juju to become famous,,At the end of the day you will die, Yes Death will be your Portion, I do not,and i mean it never be remorseful for those who think the, y can use juju to make them an household Name,
You don't hear of occasional deaths like This in Hollywood or Bolly wood, Even if it happens,it's once in a while,like the case of Aliyah in the early 2000 and that of Elizabeth Taylor that happened yesterday, Eliz died at the ripe age of 79.
For those of you thinking of making yourselves an Household Name,and you do "jazz" as we call it, DEATH WILL ALL BE YOUR PORTION,  NONE SENSE,

I think U are MAD!!! "How come pple like U are allowed in this site.  !!!. I dont Blame U. I blame your Mother who gave u fake charm not to prosper like Others. Poor U.  angry tongue tongue
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by maclatunji: 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2011
lovely123:

He died the same way Dagrin died, This is what am saying,,If you think you can do Juju to become famous,,At the end of the day you will die, Yes Death will be your Portion, I do not,and i mean it never be remorseful for those who think the, y can use juju to make them an household Name,
You don't hear of occasional deaths like This in Hollywood or Bolly wood, Even if it happens,it's once in a while,like the case of Aliyah in the early 2000 and that of Elizabeth Taylor that happened yesterday, Eliz died at the ripe age of 79.
For those of you thinking of making yourselves an Household Name,and you do "jazz" as we call it, DEATH WILL ALL BE YOUR PORTION,  NONE SENSE,

Your intelligence is near zero. I don't blame you with crap magazines and Cds flooding Oshodi and Idumota. Ever-so-foolish people will say foolish things about very sad and unfortunate things like this.
Instead of organizing candle light procession for this guy (it does not help the dead or the living). People should march to Alausa to protest lack of lighting on our roads at night, so that we do not come here a year from now to cry over another person. My condolence to the young man's family and friends. His talent was quite unique.
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by springtech(m): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2011
Honestly i am really sad about this news. I can tell you the guy is such a naturally talented humorous guy. I had d privilege of watching him perform life on sunday 20th march 2011 in our church: Gospel comedy tour, jointly organized by the youth and a comedian T-LAFF. Waoh If this news turns out to be true, the entertainment industry would greatly miss you C-DE JOHN, RIP.
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by collinsJn(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2011
@ Lovely 123,Am In My Late Twenties Of Existence,On Diz Planet,And Still,Diz My First Tym Of Hearing About John CD.And U Open Ur Mouth 2 VOMIT Such.It's Very Easy 4 U 2 Say Becos He Wasn't RELATED 2 U.Dat's a Very Bad Way 2 DISRESPECT d Dead.A Piece Of Adviece,Go On Ur Knees And Ask God 4 Mercy and 4giveness U IDIOT.
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by bisiaet: 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2011
For those of you thinking of making yourselves an Household Name,and you do "jazz" as we call it, DEATH WILL ALL BE YOUR PORTION,  NONE SENSE,

I can belief this, so some people still think this way in this 21st century This is serious!!! So anybody who manage to find his bearing in life use jazz or juju ? I think i am lost here right now I need to examine this poster statement over and over again because its so strange to my thinking.
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by Tsun(f): 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2011
@Lovely123, you are such an IDIOT!!!!
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by otukpo(f): 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2011
this is really unfortunate.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by otukpo(f): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2011
this is really unfortunate.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by klear(f): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2011
cry cry cry he was a damn good comedian, very original & he did wat he did wit such grace & ease. @lovely123 u must have a fu(ked up mentality 4 saying such trash.
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by olapo(f): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2011
i find this hard to beleive, d first time i saw him perform was on teju baby face show, he was a fantastic guy, sings and cracks jokes effortlessly. he died doing what he loved doing best. was even looking for his contact so he can be the compere at my wedding in MAY. too bad he died that way. it might even be a stupid pothole or lack of functioning streetlights. all d govt cares about is selling the lamp posts to telecoms industry to place adverts, this is too sad,
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2011
For those of you thinking of making yourselves an Household Name,and you do "jazz" as we call it, DEATH WILL ALL BE YOUR PORTION, NONE SENSE,
House please Ignore this guy, he's on designer weed
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by cescky(m): 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2011
shocked shocked shocked wow, this guy was really really funny, even watched a show of him last nite sad sad
hmm this life sef sad

new face on the scene as well with great prospects sad sad

well, God knws best
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by maxtop(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2011
@ Lovely123 or what did you call yourself, people like you should be relocated to either psychiatric hospital or bury alive in a dungeon. U dont even have any human feelings at all, what has "jazz" got to do with what we are discussing here. I want the moderator and Seun to get me your contact address, i need to teach you some sensible things about life. FOOLISH BHOY !!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by Adenugamar: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2011
He died the same way Dagrin died, This is what am saying,,If you think you can do Juju to become famous,,At the end of the day you will die, Yes Death will be your Portion, I do not,and i mean it never be remorseful for those who think the, y can use juju to make them an household Name
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2011
chai, Lovlie123 don die ooooooo, make una 4gv am oooo, lol
personally I dnt know ds CD John but wt all d +ve comments av bn reading here, I love him already nd feel lyk crying 4 Him, things lyk ds shld stop happening to Such talented individual naw, 1st, t'wz Dagrin, now CD John, Omg!
Whoeva knows our own Justin Bieber shld pls caution him as well ooooo, we dnt wanna luz him o, cos All eyes are on him nau nd I dnt like wat pple r saying bout him, *sobs*
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2011
chai, Lovlie123 don die ooooooo, make una 4gv am oooo, lol
personally I dnt know ds CD John but wt all d +ve comments av bn reading here, I love him already nd feel lyk crying 4 Him, things lyk ds shld stop happening to Such talented individual naw, 1st, t'wz Dagrin, now CD John, Omg!
Whoeva knows our own Justin Bieber shld pls caution him as well  ooooo, we dnt wanna luz him o, cos All eyes are on him nau nd I dnt like wat pple r saying bout him, *sobs*
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by denzel2009: 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2011
Okija_juju:

in all my years as a native doctor, i have seen all kinds of nasty things, and i never thot anything else could surprise me until i saw your comment,
what we native doctors do with the likes of you is take you into the evil forrest and bury you alive with alot of sacrifice begging the gods not to reincarnate a reproach like you on any other generation. you are a useless waste ofr human skin and organs. tufiakwa ghi, amoosu.

you open your mouth and spew such rubbish about someone you've never met, even had the effontary to mention aliyah and dagrin in your statement. na people like you dey die very useless death, may the gods have mercy on your pitiful self, i would advice you to find the nearest evil forrest close to you and hang yourself cos you are of no use to anyone, anuofia.

rest in peace cd john, never knew nor heard about you but i pray you get the best of watever awaits us on the other side,

grin grin grin Can you please send an email to your orishas to deal with him.

RIP CD John.
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by UNLEASHED(m): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2011
So pathetic, RIP
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by billybaby: 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2011
CD John, RIP. For the 123 guy, I believe wherever he is now, would be regretting such post. It's a well known fact that all adults are entitled to their opinions but not on an issue like this my brother. In my place, you don't speak bad of the dead no matter what. I suggest you pocket pride and publicly renounce the unspeakable utterance you made against the dead. Your forgiveness will not be deterred by so doing. God is a good God, his thought alone rules and controls our existence.
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by sweetliet: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2011
OMG! Such a promising young cmedian. R. I. P cd john
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by lovely123: 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2011
I am entitled to my opinion whether it's acceptable to you all or Not, What i know is this,People cannot use juju to make them stars and they think they will go scot free?
Am sorry they won't , Hamed Alasari,a popular yoruba movie producer,and actor also died this week, Is own death did not come as a surprise to me cos i know he will die. soonest, Move to the Elders and you will know what i am saying,
By the Way is it only in Nigeria we have celebrities?We have them all over Africa and the World,and we don't hear them dieing every now and then like the Case of Niaja, People don't like me all because i say the Truth, But is the Truth and Nothing but it, I am ready to say this anywhere in the World,not minding whose ox is gored,
We can't allow some mugus to use us emotionally,all for them to die @ the end of the Day,
When we know it's wasn't natural,
If you are thinking of being an Household Name,,work diligently towards it.and at the end of the day it will be,
But if you are not destined to be,why kill yourselves over it?More will still die this year or in the nearest Future,
Jaz is being done by celebrities whether you accept it or not, All in a bid to become famous, Bunch of Idiots,
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by MeGaStReEt: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2011
RIP CD John

This guy was a gr8 singer cum comedion
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by eros(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2011
This is very sad news. cry sad I was watching him on TV some days back and really loved his style and saw him becoming a household name in a very short time.

Adieu Bro . . . . R.I.P.
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by mrofficial(m): 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2011
This guy was too good. damn! angry

R.I.P
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by joelAnya(m): 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2011
I have lot a big brother.I love this guy nt becos of his lyrical attitude in stand up comedi but becos he is a brother to me too.I hav known him since childhood.It a tragedy i can't it has happen.But that is life.
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by Cuteobi(f): 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2011
So ssad!i dont really know whohe is but may he RIP
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by Kalusam(m): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2011
The death is soooooooooooo painful, I knew him only last year when i watched the 'Sister Nkiru' comedy he did @ Standup Nigeria.
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by mrofficial(m): 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2011
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by tyson55(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2011
@lovely123 - Are you deluded? Do you know him personaly? How sure are you that he was into juju? Please stop spewing trash, and get the hell of this thread. Smh.
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by 4ee: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2011
RIP CD John
I will miss your jokes and lovely voice sad
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by lifestyle1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2011
Revelation 2 2vs 11-12 lipsrsealed We are not to judge anyone God will reward anyone according to his deeds,
Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by toosh: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2011
I hardly make comments but i'm forced to. @lovely123, i think you should look for a name that'll suit you perfectly coz that name doesn't do you any justice. How on earth could you have such a callous attitude to another fellow human's death? It's hard to believe you're human. May God forgive you for your statement. RIP CD John, u surely will be MISSED. What a loss. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Krystal Okeke Signs New Contract With Amity Global Network / Uche Jombo Signs Deal With Oak Pensions Limited / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Died In 2019 So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.