Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,587 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

I Need A Graphics Designer Around Maraba/ado - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Graphics Designer Around Maraba/ado (526 Views)

Any 3D Designer Around?? (CLOSED) / A Painting Of Abule ado, Satellite Town Lagos / 7 Tips To Know When Engaging A Graphics Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Graphics Designer Around Maraba/ado by WHOcarex: 10:11am On Dec 09, 2020
If you're a graphics designer located around Mararaba/Ado, Abuja/Nasarawa, please drop your contact and your works on this areas;
LOGOS
LABELS
FLYERS
BANNERS
COMPLIMENTARY/BUSINESS CARDS
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer Around Maraba/ado by maya007: 10:18am On Dec 09, 2020
WHOcarex:
If you're a graphics designer located around Mararaba/Ado, Abuja/Nasarawa, please drop your contact and your works on this areas;
LOGOS
LABELS
FLYERS
BANNERS
The best graphics designer you will get in Abuja +2347061295987 he does all the things you mentioned
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer Around Maraba/ado by WHOcarex: 11:52am On Dec 09, 2020
maya007:

The best graphics designer you will get in Abuja +2347061295987 he does all the things you mentioned
You forgot to add that he's a snub and not serious
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer Around Maraba/ado by mindsbeauty(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
I'm Anthony based in Lagos, but whatever you want I can execute them and send via mail or WhatsApp with 08063894916

WHOcarex:
LOGOS
LABELS
FLYERS
BANNERS

Re: I Need A Graphics Designer Around Maraba/ado by mindsbeauty(m): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
WHOcarex:
LOGOS
LABELS
FLYERS
BANNERS

Re: I Need A Graphics Designer Around Maraba/ado by maya007: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
WHOcarex:
You forgot to add that he's a snub and not serious
his not a snub his been sick for a week now sont just conclude without getting to know somone it's very bad...this life na wa
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer Around Maraba/ado by WHOcarex: 6:51am On Dec 10, 2020
maya007:
his not a snub his been sick for a week now sont just conclude without getting to know somone it's very bad...this life na wa
I didn't chat him up to get to know him. This is business. So the sickness affected his business ethics? Save me that abeg
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer Around Maraba/ado by maya007: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2020
WHOcarex:
I didn't chat him up to get to know him. This is business. So the sickness affected his business ethics? Save me that abeg
you have personal issues obviously take things easy ooooo life na jeje I wish you well
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer Around Maraba/ado by WHOcarex: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
maya007:
you have personal issues obviously take things easy ooooo life na jeje I wish you well
Yea I have issues, and the issue is that, I have zero tolerance for unserious people. If you're a good person you will advice your friend to have a better business ethics. I'm done with you
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer Around Maraba/ado by maya007: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
WHOcarex:
Yea I have issues, and the issue is that, I have zero tolerance for unserious people. If you're a good person you will advice your friend to have a better business ethics. I'm done with you
your done with ur self ooo not me unserious plp my ass anyone that will obviously work with somone like you is in for some ride na for your head business start? Abi if dem no do with you person go faint abi abg shift let me see road arrogant wawa kawoi
Re: I Need A Graphics Designer Around Maraba/ado by WHOcarex: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
maya007:
your done with ur self ooo not me unserious plp my ass anyone that will obviously work with somone like you is in for some ride na for your head business start? Abi if dem no do with you person go faint abi abg shift let me see road arrogant wawa kawoi
Lazy ass like you. Its people like you that will take a million year to do one simple job. Did I tell you I need a lazy ass like your likes to work with?. Idiat!!

(1) (Reply)

Kinemaster Premium Unlocked 2021 / Meet Our team of graphics & web Creatives here / Create Canva Pro Account For Free, Use This Coupon Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.