Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Two Men Arrested For Using Biscuit And Eggs To Kidnap Children - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Arrested For Using Biscuit And Eggs To Kidnap Children (349 Views)

Police Arrest Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Lunatic To Kidnap And Rob Victims / Abia Suspected Baby Thieves Lure Victims With Biscuits And Eggs / Guy Caught After Disguising As Lady In Order To Kidnap Children In Rivers. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men Arrested For Using Biscuit And Eggs To Kidnap Children by elizabeth24: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2020
According to the reports, Two men has been allegedly arrested after using Biscuit and egg to attract children to them as they Kidnap them.

It was stated that the two men who is Involved in this are Identified as Ekene Duru and Chinonso Slyvanus.

It was reported that they Kidnap children and Traffick them to Port hacourt to a Woman who sells them off to Couples who doesnt have kids.

While Interviewed, Ekene Duru confessed that he kidnaps children at age of 2.

According to him, He said;
“My name is Ekene Duru and I sell children. I steal children and deliver to people. I steal children of about 2 years old and sell them off to a woman who stays in Port Harcourt.

I steal the children from Umuochala, Ariaria junction in Aba, Abia state. ”

On how gets the children to follow him, Ekene said;

“I buy them biscuit or egg. After I steal them I will enter a motorcycle or tricycle. Nobody stops to ask me who owns the child and the child too will not cry when I carry them”.

Ekene said he has only stolen two children so far and has sold them both. He said he sold one of the stolen child for N200, 000 and another for N100, 000.

His accomplice, Chinonso Sylvanus, alleged that Ekene contracted him to steal children.
READ MORE ON https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2020/12/Two-men-arrested-for-Using-Biscuit-and-Eggs-to-Kidnap-Children.html

1 Like

Re: Two Men Arrested For Using Biscuit And Eggs To Kidnap Children by donbachi(m): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2020
Too many evil in the land.
Re: Two Men Arrested For Using Biscuit And Eggs To Kidnap Children by YoonSung70: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2020
See their face
Re: Two Men Arrested For Using Biscuit And Eggs To Kidnap Children by peacekante: 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
Watch video of the two idiots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsuittXu5oU
Re: Two Men Arrested For Using Biscuit And Eggs To Kidnap Children by Bornsinner7: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Better Than What We Were Seven Years Ago - Minister Of Defense / Kaduna Debunks Rumour Of Helicopter Supplying Arms To Criminals / Extortion At Alvan ICT Centre Owerri!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.