Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

In Need Of Business Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of Business Ideas (196 Views)

What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper / 4 Best-kept Secrets Of Business Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Business Ideas by chisun89(f): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2020
Good day all, please I need advice on what business to do. What I have in mind is tailoring business but my area is over crowded with fashion houses so I'm scared of how long it will take me to get customers and start making profit as am new in Lagos and I have no friends here.

I thought of selling tailoring materials but I tried to ask around and the tailors here seem to buy their stuff in bulk from the same market I'm supposed to buy from.

I need more business ideas, something that would favour a young family.

Please help o before I finish spending my capital
Re: In Need Of Business Ideas by TheSparrow: 11:40am On Dec 09, 2020
Hello, if you have the funds to invest in small to medium scale manufacturing, you should check out this blog post titled " Six Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria and Make Big Money"

It talks in details about rice milling, bottled water, poultry farming, maize flour, plantain flour and palm kernel oil Production.

See the link below.

https://planbiz.com.ng/five-lucrative-businesses-you-can-start-in-nigeria-today-and-make-big-money/

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Business Ideas by chisun89(f): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ok thanks, I'll check it out

[quote author=TheSparrow post=96889936
Re: In Need Of Business Ideas by chisun89(f): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
Please I need more suggestions

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Richest Men In The Whole Of Nigeria Number 1 Will Is The Richest / SEC Sues Ripple And Two Executives For Selling XRP Crypto: A $1.3 Billion / 2021 Motivational Message: Keep Hope Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.