Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding (37242 Views)

Abba Kyari: Cocaine Trafficker Narrates How He Bribed Nigerian Airport Officials / NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges / FG Gave Olayinka Sonayon Fisher, Cocaine Trafficker Passport Contract - Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by Oshokalo: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
Despirado121:
NDLEA Arrests Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding (Photo)

https://igberetvnews.com/1374687/ndlea-arrests-cocaine-trafficker-month-wedding-photo/
na them beard head monkies,if him succeed now,people for no hear word u go dey hear nedu Brazil
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by AuroraB(f): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
There's no Umulolo LGA in Imo State undecided undecided undecided
Could be a community. They better document this greedy fellow properly angry

Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by sammirano: 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bastards. After their dirty useless crimes. They will come and be chest beating up and down. Bunch of criminals. No respect for that tribe

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by Lazenby007(m): 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
Sense no go kee you!
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by Yeyenairaland(m): 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
zangaozanga:
Our brothers from the east always on point

Exactly

Better than them in the WASTE grin grin
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by Rajosh(m): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
some people are happy that he's not their tribe. the outside world sees us all as Nigerians not Igala,Igbo,hausa, Yoruba etc
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by puhleeze(m): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
zangaozanga:

How old are you.... Don't you think this is becoming stale......

This affects us as Nigerians regardless of tribal affiliations

Grow up
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by etrouble: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mokason288:
undecided The Afonja above me is a mumu man ...
The NDLEA has arrested a Nigerian

It should bother you because our collective name is being soiled here ... Anu ofia

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Nigerians don't have flat heads like chopping board, only Biafrans do.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by Lazenby007(m): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
grin
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by johnhood(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
cynthia500:

this is the first time am seeing this nonsese in this forum,

the way i talk is never the same as you,
there is much more a bigger difference

but still the curse i have placed on threadowner shall stand for life and i know its still you,

you are a mod and thats why you can do all you want,

nairaland is indeed a joke
this is forgery in the highest order

this guy has successfully clonned my account today december 9th,

please mods you need to stop all this nonsense about this threadowner guy clonning my name as a new account just today

the cynthia500 you see above is never me and can never be me,

i quoted him here to expose this falsehood.

So mods can even clone our accounts and even pretend to be us,

wow this is gross foolishness,
this new cynthia500 was just created today and not some few minutes ago,

i bow for this mod for you made everything look as if its still me,

well you can never ever decive us for we are wiser than you,

please you guys should go and check to verify all am saying is true

the big difference my account with his is that the clonned account was created today december 9th,

and has no topic or any motivational quotes there

this guy is a pure scammer and a hacker,

this threadowner of a guy will surely be a mod,

thats why upon all the reports i made to seun yesterday was never taken serious,

please we all needs to be careful of this forum if this is the case

hackers and clonners are everywhere please beware!

The account was created today december 9,
please mods should check all this nonsense going on here please.
It is not clone. Your own is with double zero(0) where the other one is with one o and a zero(0)
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by Ezenwa12345(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
zangaozanga:
At least the president, Lai Mohammed, Garbage shewho , won't pay condolences to the bereaved family
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by livinbygrace: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
White powder dealers/Bureau de Change are the one making it big in this Buhari regime,if you doubt it go to Alaba Intl. or any known Bureau de change you will understand better.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by Ezenwa12345(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
NoFucksToGive:

Sura Shu’ara No.26, verse 181 to 183 it says:

“Give just measure, and cause no loss (to others by fraud).” “And weigh with scales true and upright”. “And withhold not things justly due to men, nor do evil in the land, working mischief”.

Stop fraud sir

Yahoo is condemned in the Quran

You can't intimidate me because I am muslim

Call your mod friends won't silence me
The killing, is not condemned by Quran ba ? Or is it when the future help of Nigeria (igbos) do something small that the Quran will condem
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by judility(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Please No local govt bears such name in imo please, umulolo
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by Zurich1844(f): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
helinues:

If you are on this thread to check names,raise up your hand...
It's better than skull mining ooo
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by Zurich1844(f): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
IamWonderful:
Baby factory People, their speciality is drug trafficking, scamming, ritualism, baby factories, armed robbery, etc
Yes ooo. Ofe mmanu people have all you mentioned with skull mining as added advantage
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by Monlo(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
On a documentary I watched today on Crime investigation.
Currently 1.3kg of cocaine is worth $64,000.So imagine how much 7.2kg is worth,hence the business is booming....
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by Akaujaa(m): 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
Like for Name Checkers, Share for Elechi Adindu
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
Despirado121:
NDLEA Arrests Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding (Photo)

https://igberetvnews.com/1374687/ndlea-arrests-cocaine-trafficker-month-wedding-photo/

3million naira For all that payload, just 3million naira? Between me and my two brothers and a cousin we bring in just about 3million a day.

Op, This had better be 3million dollars. I dont know any drug carrier that will risk life for 3millionn naira when he can do that safely in a week of trading in Lagos
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by planetx: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
Brazil na suffer head country. Frustration will drive you into drug trafficking if you make the mistake of migrating to that country.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by aribisala0(m): 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
Umulolo?
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by Agugbadin: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
IGBO AMAKA
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by planetx: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Angelfrost:
Had he succeeded, his wedding would have been the talk of the town for months on end... Smh!!!
On top #3million? Pls after 13 years in Brazil this is a desperate move out frustration.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by Naijboy: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
nitrogen:
Hmmmmm

Na dem!
Mumu you are right. Hushpuppi is one of them. Mtcheeew!
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by Katuul: 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
THE INEVITABILITY IS ON THE HORIZON

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by frog12: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
look at him HEAD. HE GO tell us who him BOSS be
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by foreshore(m): 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
Despirado121:

Igbo Kwenu!!!
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by tyinfinity: 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
NDIGBO YOUR MATTER DON TIRE ME.FROM PROSTITUTION TO MONEY RITUAL YOU BE OGA.NOW DRUG PEDDLING HAS BEEN ADDED TO YOUR HUBBIES.BUT TINUBU HAS BEEN MANAGING YOU IN LAGOS

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by Lavisha(f): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
emeijeh:
Guy na? Na 4 million we read. Why you add 396 million join? You must be a budget padder grin
Na that kind pple dey spoil Nigeria. how on Earth will a 4m cake turned N400m?!
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by emeijeh(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
Lavisha:

Na that kind pple dey spoil Nigeria.
how on Earth will a 4m cake turned N400m?!
The power of two zeros cheesy
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by BigBrother9ja: 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mokason288:
undecided The Afonja above me is a mumu man ...
The NDLEA has arrested a Nigerian

It should bother you because our collective name is being soiled here ... Anu ofia

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
No, you didn't make any sense.

OSUs fit make sense?
Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by Kaymansion(m): 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
Until village People succeeded by destroying this man wedding day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Lacks Capacity To Appreciate Facts - Obi / Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity / Atiku: "My Secondary School Students Better Than Public Universities Students"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.