Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion (15777 Views)

Bala Mohammed: Bauchi Government Urges Contact Persons To Come Foward / N3.6 Billion Fraud: Bauchi Government Denies Allegations, Blasts Premium Times / Niger State To Renovate Government House With N3.2bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by efighter: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Now I know that the god of Thunder is useless for not striking these looters in government
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by cynthia500(f): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
cynthia50O:
You rant too much....take a chill pill!

this is the first time am seeing this nonsese in this forum,

the way i talk is never the same as you,
there is much more a bigger difference

but still the curse i have placed on threadowner shall stand for life and i know its still you,

you are a mod and thats why you can do all you want,

nairaland is indeed a joke
this is forgery in the highest order

this guy has successfully clonned my account today december 9th,

please mods you need to stop all this nonsense about this threadowner guy clonning my name as a new account just today

the cynthia500 you see above is never me and can never be me,

i quoted him here to expose this falsehood.

So mods can even clone our accounts and even pretend to be us,

wow this is gross foolishness,
this new cynthia500 was just created today and not some few minutes ago,

i bow for this mod for you made everything look as if its still me,

well you can never ever decive us for we are wiser than you,

please you guys should go and check to verify all am saying is true
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by robosky02(m): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Come via is it cement and block they will use

Or gold and marbles

Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by tegafej(m): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
This is too cheap
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Amotekun777: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:
If not that northerners are stupid, this alone should lead to a revolt

But they do worse in the south and nothing happens. Tinubu loots like he owns Lagos and nothing gets done about it.
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by 20yearsago: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
Money full this country sha.
N6.1Billion for only renovation!
I need to join politics fast
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Mjpem23(m): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
Dem don see us finish for this country
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Herbephe1(m): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
from osun budget?? sebi it's their budget,they fit do am anyhow....next plssss
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Yameater(m): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by King44(m): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Akeredolu used 50 Billion to construct flyover in Ondo state

This one used 6.1 billion to renovate

What is the difference between these people and Yahoo boys... These people are fraud stars hiding in gvt to commit fraud, crimes and all sort of atrocities.

Oga o, later they will come out to tell us nomoney to pay civil servants.

Nigeria is broke, there is no money and that is why I call peoples justifying these claims fools.
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by cynthia500(f): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
cynthia50O:
You love attention!

the truth shall soon come out and we shall know between me and you who is the fake one,

its quite easy because your account you nick named cynthia500 was created just today december 9th,

thats the proof to show you are fake
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Bola146(f): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jesus is Lord grin grin These people are just thieves cry cry
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Liposure: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Where are they going to get the money in this recession
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Realpapimula: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wonderful
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kuku kill us. Evil hearts
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Danny50: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... 6billion is too small the idiot would av use 6trillion.
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
They probably wants to build a new planet I guess...........just like the daily routine in all over the country,the looting with different formats continues and yes the citizens can't do nothing expect for their Normal social media ranting.
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Dcoy: 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
The Governors have agreed to share the national pension fund amongst themselves, so expect more dubious spending Nationwide next year, the federal government has agreed to share our collective future by borrowing continuously, we Don buy job for naija
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by EmekaBlue(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
grin even a serious big water plant project in katsina we are still battling with 1.9billion with a foreign company to be approved which includes buildings and renovation of d old water plant with serious mechanical and electrical works to be done

E come b 6.1billion for only.building

Thieves

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by BruncleZuma: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
How much be this particular state IGR?

Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Oizee(f): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Are they building another structure ni ahaaa
lol, why are you opening ur mouth, u have to commend him for being so prudent
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by zabuur: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
Is he planning to build a prototype of paradise?
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by fubsy: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Gamesmart: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
When you vote for Bala Mohammed, a crook with an EFCC case, this is what you get.

Congratulations, Bauchi people! May poverty, disease and misery kill plenty of una when he milks you finish.

His own family will be in Dubai, US and London enjoying the loot.
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Jackolysis: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Na white house dem wan renovate ni, abeg I dey ask. How much dem go come use renovate also rock if this idiots Wan use 6.1 for there own...Musa is done undecided undecided
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by King44(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
cynthia500:

the truth shall soon come out and we shall know between me and you who is the fake one,

its quite easy because your account you nick named cynthia500 was created just today december 9th,

thats the proof to show you are fake
Seun should be held accountable, how could a website allow same username?

This is the first time I am seeing this, her or his account should be deactivated
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by dikeigbo2(m): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
money that can build factory that can employ the unemployed youths of the State....some Nigerian leaders and backward thinking are like 5&6

Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by fubsy: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
Is the Bauchi State Government House as big as the entire state? What an excuse, that it was built by the military!! Was Aso Rock not built by the military? So, Aso Rock should be renovated!! If we use Bauchi State House as the yardstick for determining how much it would cost to "renovate", I wonder how much it will cost to "renovate" Aso Rock.
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Franking: 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
How much will a new one cost,?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Lands In Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) / My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha / Suspected Boko Haram Leader Arrested At Karkasara Quarters In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.